-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 38 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 37 38
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I hate a thief and won't do business with new members on this forum . I just can't understand how another man can justify stealing from another. I just don't get it. I hate this for you and hope you can retrieve your scope and see this guy prosecuted for theft .

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If this guy is scamming that many people across state lines, it might be worth contacting the authorities.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sure it don't need to be said again, but EHG is good people, and somebody from Texas ought to pay this dude a visit.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
i bought the 257 weatherby magnum he has advertised here on the forum. Paid him for a weathrrby magnum mark v that he advertised was only shot 32 times. i did recieve the rifle but it looks like it had been shot 3200 times. Asked a couple of people if they think it has been shot a lot but the ones i asked could not tell. Going to take it out this weekend and make sure it works.

Last edited by 83blazer; 12/05/12.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

How could anyone be such a blatant thief?
Boggles the mind.

Wonder how guys like that sleep nights...f*cking a$$holes.

IC B2

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
This guy must be a real big time scammer. Someone needs to pay this clown a visit.

http://forums.corral.net/forums/lounge/1342939-austin-scammer-thief-selling-stuff.html

http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f22/please-read-anyone-know-jesse-marx-83112/

Please Read: anyone know Jesse Marx?
Has anyone dealt with this person before? He is located in Del Valle, TX. I recently responded to an ad he had for a nightforce nxs 5.5-22x50 scope he had listed. after alot of pm correspondence we agreed on a price of $1600 for a nxs with HS and ZS with an np-r1 reticle. I recieved my package yesterday and what was inside was a panasonic toughbook. I have sent him several pm's with no response even though he has logged on to LRH. With increasing worry I decieded to contact a fellow LRH member (fssticka) who had viewed his profile. I was horrified to find out that this past august the same person under the profile SVTJesse took him for $1300 for the same scope! He actually sent him a $100 dollar simmons. If anyone has had an experience with this guy or knows who he is please contact me. If any one knows what recourse I can take please let me know. Under no circumstance should anyone send a MO to Jesse Marx PO Box 1, Del Valle, TX 78617 or 246 Whirlaway dr. Del Valle, TX 78617

Last edited by GeorgiaBoiler; 12/05/12.
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Someone needs to make a deal with him, then the scammed can have a PI wait at the post office and see who checks the box.

G
GTN Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I hate it for everyone that has dealt with this fool. He will get whats coming to him.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Wonder why he sends stuff?
He must think theres some loophole in the law or thinks things are going to be stolen. A Panasonic toughbook is a $500 computer. WHy would you send it?
To wierd.
guy seems a bit off.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
******* Here is a Public Plea to
******** Weatherbyhunter

Just make it right
Just contact EHG personally take care of this
There is no reason to expose yourself to legal or any problems
Dont cause yourself or any members here any problems over a nice but just a darn scope
Please do the right thing and walk tall
We all make bad choices at times its best to correct them and move on

Dont let it boil over
Face it your in Texas
I believe that Texans are men of thier word in all forms

Think about it, get it over with

Hank

Last edited by boatboy; 12/06/12.

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I alerted the folks over on the Texas Hunting Forum...maybe somebody over there knows him. Sad to hear about this kind of stuff.

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by ringworm
Wonder why he sends stuff?
He must think theres some loophole in the law or thinks things are going to be stolen. A Panasonic toughbook is a $500 computer. WHy would you send it?
To wierd.
guy seems a bit off.

Unless he scammed the computer off of somebody else, computers leave electronic trails when used.

Pretty sure he's sending stuff to cover his @ss, if caught, he'll claim the package was opened enroute by the shipping service. I've seen this done several items in the past.

Looking the dates of the posts on LRH, looks like this how he pays for the Holidays.

He ain't Texan, he just lives there.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Cinch
This is bs and it ain't gonna end well for this asshat. He's screwed over the wrong dude and things will get messy in a hurry. I would and have trusted EHG with my most prized possessions and I would have NO problem vouching for him any day. All I can say to Weatherbyhunter is good luck. Youve got the EHG on your azz now...

yup... EHG is as Good as it could possibly get.

had many dealings and they are always worry and hassle free and stuff shows up fast and better than any !

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
This may have been mentioned, I have not read all the replies, but this is mail fraud. Contact your local postmaster and see if you can get them on the case. Robert

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Getting to be more common. How do you like this one?

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...onew/1/WTB_257_roberts_dies_brass#UNREAD

Joined 1 hour ago and already has something to sell for real cheap.

S
S
Originally Posted by techfish
I alerted the folks over on the Texas Hunting Forum...maybe somebody over there knows him. Sad to hear about this kind of stuff.

He was a previously banned member. Gone now. Thanks for the heads up on THF.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The only solution!!!!!

Instead of Harvard substitute Texas!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEx5JJo6W7I

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Feel for you, man. Hope you can get something done with the [bleep] POS.

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

John Wayne
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
After a long conversation with an Investigator of the Bastrop Sheriff's Department this morning I was told that there is NOTHING that they can do in this matter and I would have to contact an attorney and file a Civil Lawsuit... Sad indeed...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Damn...that sucks....

You're right, nothing the local fuzz can do, but too bad they couldn't/wouldn't make a "personal" visit just to remind him he's a POS.

Page 5 of 38 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 37 38

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (219 Wasp, 222Sako, 1eyedmule, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 12344mag, 64 invisible), 2,541 guests, and 1,339 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,566
Posts18,473,245
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.