-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Our Costco has carried a decent Timberline hunting pack with a detachable fanny pack for $38. But they just dropped the price to $25. It's not a Badlands Pack, but for $25 with great padding, this is a steal. I bought one for each of my son's for Christmas. They also had a 2QT Stanley Thermos for $25 - traditional green or stainless, but they were going fast!

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Those ARE some smokin deals. I don't need any packs or Thrmos right now but if I did I would be making the trip. They are some great Christmas gift ideas, too.

Much obliged

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Whereabouts is your Costco?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I have been running the same 2 thermos bottles for 22 and 17 years. Dont think I will buy another.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
More than 90% of Costco's political donations went to dummycrats. I'll never pass those doors again.

"Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."
Henry Ford

If it's tourist season, why can't we shoot them?
IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Money floats on the prevailing wind and the wind blows to the left these days....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by taz4570
More than 90% of Costco's political donations went to dummycrats. I'll never pass those doors again.

thanks for the heads up...ba$tards just saw their last dime from me.

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Whereabouts is your Costco?

I-25 and Nevada.

Last edited by WyColoCowboy; 12/13/12.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
OOOOOh, good one WyColoCowboy! Helping the democrats. Geeze!!

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by taz4570

Most of their individual donations were to WA state candidates to support their liquor privatization initiative. Context is everything...last time I checked removing state control in favor of private business was a good thing.

Wanted: Vintage Remington or Winchester hats, patches, shirts. PM me if you have something.

IC B3

D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
All the post offices, and your armed forces,plus all the unions,were for dems to you going to stop all your mailing and buying just about anything,because a lot of trucking company's are union,and stop everything conected to the armed forces,because they all backed the obummer.

dave22250
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Costco can kiss my butt for a varitey of reasons and I will not step foot inside their doors for any reason...

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Helping myself shumate. Costco has great customer service, carries a wide range of higher-quality products than Sam's Club. I have friends that are democrats and the fact that they support democrat candidates does not cause me to shun them. We all come from our own body of experiences and influences. There are very good people who are democrats (who are also hunters and pro-2nd amendment). unfortunately, none in Washington.

Last edited by WyColoCowboy; 12/14/12.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
You know, them democrats are not all that bad. They are always at the point of our blame, and the turd dem's are all in Washington. But........ I did get done wrong by one.

Many many moons ago. I was out on the town with a Dem, well he gave me this magical pipe to smoke. It was an odd pipe, kinda looked like a broken off car antenna with brillo pad up in it. So I smoked it, to be a kind guest. After coming out of the club, I (as I thought) went and stole a car. Drove the he!! out of that thing. Jumping cubs, running up thru yards.
Next morning the sustains of the magic pipe wore off. Well, I in fact did not steal a car. It was my own, and I beat the [bleep] outta that thing. Also ended up driving thru my grandmothers yard and the local orphanages yard too.
But I don't blame myself..... I blame that Democrat who I had trusted and had me smoke crack.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
So please, don't hate Democrats, just don't smoke rocks out of broken off car antennas.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I'll wait to hear all the great things you have to say about the dummycrats when the "common sense" gun control proposals become real. CO is headed for some very hard times for 2nd amendment folks in the next couple of years, as are we all.

"Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."
Henry Ford

If it's tourist season, why can't we shoot them?
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
What the [bleep] does any of that have to do with a good deal on a pack and thermos at Costco?

[Linked Image]
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Um, just about as much as the all the other Democrat post.
(whispering).... I am poking fun at the other comments, hence the crack story.

So if everyone is all worried about the new gun laws coming down the pipe, WHY???
The world as we know it will be ending on the 21st anyways.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
If we only shopped with those who contribute to Reps not sure our houses would be full. If we only knew

Then you have to ask Why are they filling the pockets of any elected officials

I know I know its the way it works but its not pure either way
But I have to agree even though they see things more my way (reps) the are all selling us out
Hank

Last edited by boatboy; 12/14/12.

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (22kHornet, 25aught6, 222ND, 10Glocks, 160user, 257Bob, 65 invisible), 2,539 guests, and 1,287 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,379
Posts18,527,486
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.