bbqguy Offline OP
OP Offline
B

GB1

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Seems pretty obvious Mr. MacDonald got all his information about the so called tea party from MSNBC.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Take off hoser!

Islam is a terrorist organization.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Great article!

Full of facts.

That alone - will severely upset the Tea Party types.

Brian

Vernon BC Canada

"Nothing in life - can compare to seeing smiles on your children's faces."
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by bbqguy
FWIW I thought this commentary worthy of repeating

Well, I think you're wrong.

I formed an opinion by the time I got to here:
I miss the Tea Party already.

I miss the pot-bellied guys in tricorne hats waving around muskets (or, sometimes, assault rifles)...

Is it really worth slogging through the rest, or did I stop at the right point?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I didn't look at it at all, but I'd say you stopped at the correct point pard.

A guy that can read sign, can save himself a lot of time.

Last edited by 2legit2quit; 12/14/12.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
We should go under, gunless and bankrupt, with a smile on our face, right, bcbrain? Don't worry, be happy. All is well, 'till we go to hell, huh?

What is it with our country that makes you wish for our demise? Is it because we are bigger, or richer, or more advanced technologically or medically? Is it because we can use and enjoy handguns?

Well, we aren't richer bc. We are more in debt than our sister country, Canada, which most of us in the US care about.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
and I've little illusion as to why so many are against the Tea Party principles

limited gov't

limited fed spending

equal opportunity = results vary based upon your abilities and gumption

it's what made this country once upon a time the greatest nation this planet has ever witnessed

and I get the envy, especially from citizens from other countries (citizens of this country, not so much why they want to see America continue to slide, other than liberal dumbing down in public school and universities)

if you can't beat em, at least by God cheer em on when they're destroying themselves.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That headline should be changed to "A View from the Communist Broadcasting Corporation".

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Great article. Right on the money. The neoconbot Tea baggers are done for now. Thank you.

IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
You're welcome.

Dumbass.
wink

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Hey, Yanks, don't get too uptight about this screed by a rather dour Sean Connery look-alike sans the inimitable "Bond,James Bond"'s charisma and savoir faire.

This, IS Canada's "Communist Broadcasting Company" and it is the refuge for many of the third-rate pseudo-intellectuals and pompous windbags that our "education" system produces.

If, most of these clowns actually had to do a single day's WORK, as in construction labour, reforestation or mineral exploration drilling, they would expire forthwith-to the great benefit of Canada and we benighted tax serfs who pay their exhorbitant salaries.

Serious scholars of history, politics and factual news reporting, read texts, professional journals and seek first-hand experience in various subjects.

Others, read and watch the C.B.C. and then spew opinions on all manner of issues about which they actually know phuque-all.....it's a liberal thing,eh!

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by kutenay
Hey, Yanks, don't get too uptight about this screed by a rather dour Sean Connery look-alike sans the inimitable "Bond,James Bond"'s charisma and savoir faire.

This, IS Canada's "Communist Broadcasting Company" and it is the refuge for many of the third-rate pseudo-intellectuals and pompous windbags that our "education" system produces.

If, most of these clowns actually had to do a single day's WORK, as in construction labour, reforestation or mineral exploration drilling, they would expire forthwith-to the great benefit of Canada and we benighted tax serfs who pay their exhorbitant salaries.

Serious scholars of history, politics and factual news reporting, read texts, professional journals and seek first-hand experience in various subjects.

Others, read and watch the C.B.C. and then spew opinions on all manner of issues about which they actually know phuque-all.....it's a liberal thing,eh!

So I guess the point of your diatribe is that you do not agree. Share your knowledge oh enlightened one.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Rene
Great article. Right on the money. The neoconbot Tea baggers are done for now. Thank you.

you're a Canuck and a Francophile at that...

why should the existence of the tea party even bother you, much less even be a concern, eh?

getting a little paranoid in Montreal there Rennie?

we aren't planning to invade Quebec anytime soon....

we already have enough lazy shiftless welfare collectors as it is... we don't need to take on any more...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Rene

Oh, look....now it's a Canadian douchebag convention. Author is an idiot, suspect OP is same.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
The fact remains, if we, as a country, accept the liberal agenda of going in debt to buy votes from those who don't contribute in a material way, we will fail to keep pace with places like China, and will become a third world country, unable to afford free stuff for the poor or for our defense. The wheels behind the liberal agenda, who want us destroyed, know this, while their minions (people like Rene, bcb,SAC) are too stupid to realize there is more going on than efforts to be fair to the poor.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
wonder if we can get a bailout from Canada, after the liberals bankrupt us?

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Remind me how many threads we start about Canadian politics?

MacDonald looks like one of those dudes that get's arrested in public park solicitation stings.

[Linked Image]

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
wonder if we can get a bailout from Canada, after the liberals bankrupt us?
They will surely send us a lot of free gold and oil to help us out.

BCBrain can come over and teach summer school for expenses only to do his fair share.

Rene could pimp himself out to queers, rather than be so free, and give the money to charity.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (007FJ, 1337Fungi, 160user, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 74 invisible), 2,431 guests, and 1,206 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,772
Posts18,476,934
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.