OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
T
The late Rev D. James Kennedy predicted this 19 years ago in a sermon:

http://www.truthinaction.org/sermon/TRAINING%20YOUR%20CHILDREN_104880.pdf

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
That was a good read with plenty of truth. Thanks for sharing.

Don't believe everything you think.

You ain't learnin' nothin' when you're talking.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Wow. We do indeed reap what we sow.

Keep your friends close, and load more ammo.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Interesting, my wife and I just had a discussion similar to this earlier today.

Bb

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Here's another real reason - the personification of evil. This kid gives me the willies just looking at his picture. Those eyes can eat right through you.
You can call it whatever you want - a good kid gone wrong, mentally disturbed, victim, or whatever, but it still comes down to a person being controlled by Satan.

[Linked Image]

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Controlled by a Satan or not, there is such a thing as evil and as Jeff Cooper used to say, "One cannot overcome evil by fleeing from it"......... or words to that effect.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Excellent! Our grandson attends a private Christian school, and the importance of this didn't hit me until last year (his first year there) when his school had their Christmas concert. They opened the concert with prayer, and the children sang about Jesus Christ, mentioning Jesus and God by name in their songs. What a difference between them and the children in the public schools!

Penny

Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. --Hebrews 11:1
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What a load of crap. Bible or fairy tales, religious school or public.

Self absorbed and entitled little twit with emotional problems is what we got here.

Sorry, just the way I feel.

Sean
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Here's another real reason - the personification of evil. This kid gives me the willies just looking at his picture. Those eyes can eat right through you.
You can call it whatever you want - a good kid gone wrong, mentally disturbed, victim, or whatever, but it still comes down to a person being controlled by Satan.

[Linked Image]

You can see the evil in his eyes.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by GeorgiaBoiler
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

[Linked Image]

A ghost with no soul.
Glad the puke is dead. Hope he burns in hell.

GOD bless the little ones and their families.

JD338

You can see the evil in his eyes.

IC B3

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by calikooknic

Self absorbed and entitled little twit with emotional problems is what we got here.

Yup. You got it pegged. Leave the delusion of religion out of this.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Buzz off, azz whipe.

Sean
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by Rene
Originally Posted by calikooknic

Yup. You got it pegged. Leave the delusion of religion out of this.

You're both wrong. He was possessed and consumed by evil. You two are fortunate that you live in a society that exists only because of Christianity which created Western Civilization. We are now living off the intellectual remainder of what was once a Christian society and once attitudes like yours prevail we will all be doomed.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
The advance of mankind has nothing to do with christianity you [bleep] dolt. It was inevitable evolution. Man was making great strides around the globe and under all sorts of different religions over the centuries and mellenia. Religions were necessary back in the day to help control the masses and to try and make sense of a complicated world. Science was going to advance no matter what religions were in place. In the decades and centuries to come religion as you know it will vanish.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
The advance of mankind has nothing to do with christianity you [bleep] dolt. It was inevitable evolution. Man was making great strides around the globe and under all sorts of different religions over the centuries and mellenia. Religions were necessary back in the day to help control the masses and to try and make sense of a complicated world. Science was going to advance no matter what religions were in place. In the decades and centuries to come religion as you know it will vanish.

You only say that Rene because Christianity forbids your hobbies of dick-sucking and taking a stiff penis up the azz. Societies result from the religions they practice. Read some history.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R

You only say that Rene because Christianity forbids your hobbies of dick-sucking and taking a stiff penis up the azz. Societies result from the religions they practice. Read some history.

What are you trying to say? You think that we have modern conveniences because of religion? Wonder what the amish would think about that. What do you think about other religions?

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't think he said anything about technological advances.

Nor does the existence of modern conveniences totally define a society.

Nice tangent though.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I think you, rene are so full of yourself there could be no other god.

It was the first temptation, and is the root of all temptation, still.

Quit being naughty and go to bed..

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
For some it's not enough just to hold a belief and be OK with the fact that others believe differently. We identify ourselves by what we believe, and any challenge to that belief is a challenge to us. Take the ages old conflict between atheists and deists, for example. BOTH atheists and deists don't like being told their respective beliefs are wrong or just plain silly. To say one's beliefs are wrong is to say the individual who holds them is wrong. Essentially, the line between the belief and the person who holds it disappears. Knowing this I am not taking all the personal attacks to seriously. More entertainment than anything.

Last edited by Rene; 12/16/12.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

What are you trying to say? You think that we have modern conveniences because of religion? Wonder what the amish would think about that. What do you think about other religions?

Western Civilization was born of Christianity and everything good about the world we live in is a direct result. Would you care to tell me about how Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, Confucianism or any other religion has contributed as much to modern science, mathematics, medicine, literature, art or anything else as has the adherents to Christianity?

Last edited by GeorgiaBoiler; 12/16/12.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (1936M71, 17CalFan, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 71 invisible), 2,321 guests, and 1,476 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,680
Posts18,493,876
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.