Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by strawman
Originally Posted by Bricktop
The relevance is that I copied the first four links of a google search. If you'd like to ignore it you're welcome to do so.

Without digging, it looks like these people (in the first link I posted) were arrested solely for internet transactions.

http://news.cnet.com/2100-1017-250310.html

And NO, it doesn't make a difference. If the internet fraud only helped make an arrest and they ended up in jail, well, that's the same result. Kind of like how they arrest mobsters on tax evasion charges.
Uh, yeah, it kind of does make a difference, little man. It shows a distinct pattern of not prosecuting anyone for any internet transaction unless there are some kind of ulterior motives. Period. Every f*cking thing you've cited as your "proof" of these "successful" prosecutions has had an ulterior motive as a common denominator. You're too damned stupid to clue in on that.

I still want to know how an Australian court case has any bearing whatsoever.
Maybe I'm missing something. Please tell me what you are getting from the cnet link I posted. What exactly were they arrested for if not internet fraud?
I'd say you're missing quite a lot, dumbass. Like the latest little link you posted cites cases that were pushed forward after a large lawsuit was filed against eBay. Just more proof that no one gets prosecuted unless there are ulterior motives. You seem to hang on to some kind of fantasy regarding this [bleep].

You started out by citing four cases:

• One was for someone already facing charges for money laundering.
  • Another was for someone already facing charges of income tax evasion.
  • Another was used to leverage a case against a document counterfeiter.
  • The fourth didn't involve anyone or anything on this continent.

Your latest load of BULLSHIT -- and it is most assuredly BULLSHIT of the greatest magnitude -- involves a case that resulted after a multimillion dollar lawsuit against eBay.

You harbor some kind of unrealistic fantasy and belief that any aggrieved party can simply file a report and make a few telephone calls and the cops will run right out, haul the offender up by the back of the neck and shout in his face "PAY UP [bleep]*CKER!!!!!" and life is grand. You are without a doubt one stupid [bleep]*cker.

Still wanting to know what an Australian court case has to do with anything. When are you going to explain that, [bleep]?

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
GB1

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
What the dumbf@#k doesn't seem to understand is that sometimes cases evolve from a simple fraud case to tax evasion or money laundering because they uncover this as part of the investigation and it carries harsher penalties and fines. There are some charter boat captains here in VA that have gotten themselves in deepchit by harvesting fish in the EEZ (3-200 mile offshore). The Feds didn't charge them with that, which led to the investigation but charged them with tax evasion, attempted destruction of evidence and other things. The poaching would have only brought $150-$500 fines per fish what they have been charged with they can face up to $250K fine per charge jail time and forfeiture of all items used in operation of the criminal enterprise ie. loose their boats gear and who knows what else. And Chittop if you want the case information look it up yourself

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Down_South
Originally Posted by Melvin_Calliham
Well, my first time to put someone on ignore
MC

Trying to figure out how to put someone on the ignore list. How do you do it?

it is easy...when ever you see the username of the person that you wish to ignore you just scroll right on past his post until you get to the next post..

whistle grin wink cool crazy shocked blush tired sleep

Wipe your mouth, there's still a tiny bit of bullshit around your lips.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by EdKin
What the dumbf@#k doesn't seem to understand is that sometimes cases evolve from a simple fraud case to tax evasion or money laundering because they uncover this as part of the investigation and it carries harsher penalties and fines. There are some charter boat captains here in VA that have gotten themselves in deepchit by harvesting fish in the EEZ (3-200 mile offshore). The Feds didn't charge them with that, which led to the investigation but charged them with tax evasion, attempted destruction of evidence and other things. The poaching would have only brought $150-$500 fines per fish what they have been charged with they can face up to $250K fine per charge jail time and forfeiture of all items used in operation of the criminal enterprise ie. loose their boats gear and who knows what else. And Chittop if you want the case information look it up yourself
If this is so easy to prove, Miss Edwina, then you'll have no problem posting up proof of such. Go right ahead.

Allow me to offer you some reality. Every time one of these incidents pop up on here the same stupid f*cks -- not unlike you -- come out of the woodwork and offer the same [bleep] advice. And you know what happens? NOTHING. You would think applying the same methods over and over and over again and receiving the same results would lead you to the obvious conclusion. Dumbass.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by EdKin
If this is so easy to prove, Miss Edwina, then you'll have no problem posting up proof of such. Go right ahead.

Allow me to offer you some reality. Every time one of these incidents pop up on here the same stupid f*cks -- not unlike you -- come out of the woodwork and offer the same [bleep] advice. And you know what happens? NOTHING. You would think applying the same methods over and over and over again and receiving the same results would lead you to the obvious conclusion. Dumbass.

Funny stuff

BT they can't help themselves-such good little helpers

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
IC B2

Q
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Q
[Allow me to offer you some reality. Every time one of these incidents pop up on here the same stupid f*cks -- not unlike you -- come out of the woodwork...

Tru dat.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
The relevance is that I copied the first four links of a google search. If you'd like to ignore it you're welcome to do so.

Without digging, it looks like these people (in the first link I posted) were arrested solely for internet transactions.

http://news.cnet.com/2100-1017-250310.html

And NO, it doesn't make a difference. If the internet fraud only helped make an arrest and they ended up in jail, well, that's the same result. Kind of like how they arrest mobsters on tax evasion charges.
Uh, yeah, it kind of does make a difference, little man. It shows a distinct pattern of not prosecuting anyone for any internet transaction unless there are some kind of ulterior motives. Period. Every f*cking thing you've cited as your "proof" of these "successful" prosecutions has had an ulterior motive as a common denominator. You're too damned stupid to clue in on that.

Maybe I'm missing something. Please tell me what you are getting from the cnet link I posted. What exactly were they arrested for if not internet fraud?
I'd say you're missing quite a lot, dumbass. Like the latest little link you posted cites cases that were pushed forward after a large lawsuit was filed against eBay. Just more proof that no one gets prosecuted unless there are ulterior motives. You seem to hang on to some kind of fantasy regarding this [bleep].

Your latest load of BULLSHIT -- and it is most assuredly BULLSHIT of the greatest magnitude -- involves a case that resulted after a multimillion dollar lawsuit against eBay.

You harbor some kind of unrealistic fantasy and belief that any aggrieved party can simply file a report and make a few telephone calls and the cops will run right out, haul the offender up by the back of the neck and shout in his face "PAY UP [bleep]*CKER!!!!!" and life is grand. You are without a doubt one stupid [bleep]*cker.

Still wanting to know what an Australian court case has to do with anything. When are you going to explain that, [bleep]?

Oh, so it doesn't count if the site used to perpetrate the scam was once sued. I see. Of course, I should have known.

http://hawaii.gov/dcca/ocp/internet-scams/internet-scam-leads-to-arrest-of-puna-man-police.html

I thought I found something useful there, but then I realized that it was Hawaii and you're obviously only talking continental US. Clearly.

http://www.justice.gov/usao/waw/press/2007/may/dias.html

Hmmm...sounds like he had a pretty sophisticated scheme going here (multiple bank accounts, credit cards, email accounts, etc) so he probably doesn't count under the "Bricktop Rules".

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=11412863

I'm sure this one doesn't count for some reason too, right Bricktop? I'm not sure why, but I'm sure you'll tell me.

We could go on and on finding people who've been arrested for selling goods and not delivering them. But, there's a Bricktop loophole in every single one of them. We just never know what it is until he points it out to us. Looking forward to more enlightening words and engaging conversation.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Oh, so it doesn't count if the site used to perpetrate the scam was once sued. I see. Of course, I should have known.

http://hawaii.gov/dcca/ocp/internet-scams/internet-scam-leads-to-arrest-of-puna-man-police.html

I thought I found something useful there, but then I realized that it was Hawaii and you're obviously only talking continental US. Clearly.

http://www.justice.gov/usao/waw/press/2007/may/dias.html

Hmmm...sounds like he had a pretty sophisticated scheme going here (multiple bank accounts, credit cards, email accounts, etc) so he probably doesn't count under the "Bricktop Rules".

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=11412863

I'm sure this one doesn't count for some reason too, right Bricktop? I'm not sure why, but I'm sure you'll tell me.

We could go on and on finding people who've been arrested for selling goods and not delivering them. But, there's a Bricktop loophole in every single one of them. We just never know what it is until he points it out to us. Looking forward to more enlightening words and engaging conversation.
You keep avoiding my questions, [bleep]. Would the previous case that you keep avoiding answering have been pursued if eBay had not been sued for $10 million? Yes or no, f*ckass?

Please explain how an Australian court case is still relevant. You keep avoiding that, [bleep].

There are ulterior motives for pursuing each of those cases, not loopholes. You're so f*cking obsessed with me you can't grasp that. That's how the world works. Criminal cases over Internet transactions are pursued for benefit other than just policing the Internet.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

484 members (260Remguy, 12344mag, 160user, 22kHornet, 257man, 17CalFan, 41 invisible), 1,921 guests, and 1,101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,875
Posts18,478,865
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.