-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
In my last post, I said I was looking for a high capacity semi-auto for my go to home gun.....I was trying to decide between a Glock or M&P and 9mm or .40.....

Well, I had an M&P .40 on hold at Sportsmans Warehouse but I ended up going by a gun shop before hand

I found a brand new Glock 17 in FDE....never have I seen a FDE in person.....dude gave me a good cash price and I am happy as can be. Always wanted an FDE pistol

[Linked Image]

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
-Thomas Jefferson
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Nice looking rig. Since I am not familiar with Glock...what does the FDE refer too?

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by eh76
Nice looking rig. Since I am not familiar with Glock...what does the FDE refer too?

Flat Dark Earth...most Glocks are all black, and I have never come across one for sale that was this color

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
-Thomas Jefferson
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
That will work, but I prefer this:

[Linked Image]

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Boococky:

G17 is a fine pistol. You did well.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by tjm10025

Boococky:

G17 is a fine pistol. You did well.

Thanks, I am very happy with it.....I cant wait to take it to the range

-Thomas Jefferson
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is that a light/laser combo or just a light under the rail? We have been looking for a light/laser combo that turns on both features with just one press of a button. So far most require "that one push two 'ON" buttons to activate both lights.

That Flat Dark Earth IS a very cool looking set up! Congratulations!

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by safariman
Is that a light/laser combo or just a light under the rail? We have been looking for a light/laser combo that turns on both features with just one press of a button. So far most require "that one push two 'ON" buttons to activate both lights.

Thanks, but I am not talking to you until you sell me one or your PMR-30s laugh laugh laugh

Its a Light Laser combo, but its one or the other if you know what I mean

-Thomas Jefferson
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Nice looking gun!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Boococky

Thanks, but I am not talking to you until you sell me one or your PMR-30s laugh laugh laugh

OK! OK! You drive a hard bargain. PM me for my address and send $750.00 and you can have the new one! Only been fired 50-60 times, not even broke in yet.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
IC B3

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Boococky

OK! OK! You drive a hard bargain. PM me for my address and send $750.00 and you can have the new one! Only been fired 50-60 times, not even broke in yet.

HA!!!

Thats actually the going rate on the only two I have seen for sale around here

Believe me....with this chance of a ban, its almost tempting....I want one of those!!!!!!!

-Thomas Jefferson
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
That will work, but I prefer this:

[Linked Image]

I like your style. I just picked up my second M&P 9. This time the 9c version. I like it a lot.

�A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.�
~George Washington

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Here's my house gun, a Beretta P4 Storm .45 It has a Viridian green Laser light/laser combination on the rail. You can program from several light/laser combination settings.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

"We live in the present, we dream of the future, but we learn eternal truths from the past"

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 160user, 01Foreman400, 64 invisible), 2,395 guests, and 1,285 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,326
Posts18,487,510
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.