CLICK HERE for $70 INSTANT SAVINGS on Eligible NIKON MONARCH 5 BINOCULARS!

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#7219471 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: curdog4570]
GrandView Offline
Campfire Regular

Loc: Wisconsin
Originally Posted By: curdog4570
That State Trooper Boss who held the press conference looks like a younger George Soros.

But did the MSM report on the resemblance? Of course not.

No, they didn't.

However, several people thought the medical examiner, Carver, resembled John Goodman. If that's relevant....

RV 728 BP
#7219483 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: curdog4570]
antlers Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted By: curdog4570
That State Trooper Boss who held the press conference looks like a younger George Soros.
But did the MSM report on the resemblance? Of course not.

laugh

Hunt hard and hunt long.

#7219485 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: GrandView]
The_Real_Hawkeye Offline
Campfire Oracle

Loc: Northern Florida
Originally Posted By: GrandView
Originally Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye
In situations like the present one, state sponsored conspiracy is always a reasonable suspicion.

LOL

It just is not possible for anyone to do more damage to you than you do to yourself.

State-sponsored conspiracy in the service of the lowest and most criminal sorts of ends is the historical norm, not the exception. An understanding of this fundamental reality was the Founders' core motivation for establishing our governmental system of checks, balances, decentralization, and strict limits on state power. If you disagree, then you disagree with the fundamental basis for the system established by our Founders.
"The Federal Reserve is one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. It has impoverished the people of the United States through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it." -- Congressman McFadden, 1932

#7219489 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: EthanEdwards]
GrandView Offline
Campfire Regular

Originally Posted By: EthanEdwards
There would be no talk of guns in the wake of this shooting had they not immediately been brought up as somehow guilty of it in and of themselves and no defense of gun owners would be needed had the anti's not immediately held us all collectively responsible.

There would be "no talk of guns"? You're joking.

And I have news for you. As citizens of this country EVERYONE is collectively responsible. Past, present, and future.

Damn, your post literally oozes dumbassery. Beyond hope. You're a chick, right? I get it now. "GrandView" means you're like proud of your 4XL sized asss.

LOL

You're spiraling into irrelevance. Surely you must know that.

#7219497 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: 340mag]
EthanEdwards Offline
Campfire Oracle

Originally Posted By: 340mag
I find it amazing that the media is demanding strict gun controls and totally ignoring the facts that in a very high percentage of cases the perpetrators in these mass shootings are on mind altering or at least seriously strong drugs designed to control depression or other mental illness. but keep in mind the media and politicians know that pointing this fact out does not help advance the agenda of DISARMING the population and making them MORE DEPENDENT on government for protection, and LESS likely to be able to successfully resist any policy that is being force fed to the people against the populations wishes.
ARMED citizens VOTE on changes, UN-ARMED SURFS DO WHAT THEY ARE TOLD!
According to ABC News, Adam Lanza, the alleged shooter, has been labeled as having "mental illness" and a "personality disorder." These are precisely the words typically heard in a person who is being "treated" with mind-altering psychiatric drugs.

One of the most common side effects of psychiatric drugs is violent outbursts and thoughts of suicide.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/038353_gun_control_psychiatric_drugs_Adam_Lanza.html#ixzz2FtvSPhiO

1 -- Huntsville, Alabama – February 5, 2010: 15-year-old Hammad Memon shot and killed another Discover Middle School student Todd Brown. Memon had a history for being treated for ADHD and depression. He was taking the antidepressant Zoloft and “other drugs for the conditions.” He had been seeing a psychiatrist and psychologist.

2 -- Kauhajoki, Finland – September 23, 2008: 22-year-old culinary student Matti Saari shot and killed 9 students and a teacher, and wounded another student, before killing himself. Saari was taking an SSRI and a benzodiazapine. He was also seeing a psychologist.

3 -- Dekalb, Illinois – February 14, 2008: 27-year-old Steven Kazmierczak shot and killed five people and wounded 21 others before killing himself in a Northern Illinois University auditorium. According to his girlfriend, he had recently been taking Prozac, Xanax and Ambien. Toxicology results showed that he still had trace amount of Xanax in his system. He had been seeing a psychiatrist.

4 -- Jokela, Finland – November 7, 2007: 18-year-old Finnish gunman Pekka-Eric Auvinen had been taking antidepressants before he killed eight people and wounded a dozen more at Jokela High School in southern Finland, then committed suicide.

5 -- Cleveland, Ohio – October 10, 2007: 14-year-old Asa Coon stormed through his school with a gun in each hand, shooting and wounding four before taking his own life. Court records show Coon had been placed on the antidepressant Trazodone.

6 -- Red Lake, Minnesota – March 2005: 16-year-old Jeff Weise, on Prozac, shot and killed his grandparents, then went to his school on the Red Lake Indian Reservation where he shot dead 7 students and a teacher, and wounded 7 before killing himself.

7 -- Greenbush, New York – February 2004: 16-year-old Jon Romano strolled into his high school in east Greenbush and opened fire with a shotgun. Special education teacher Michael Bennett was hit in the leg. Romano had been taking “medication for depression”. He had previously seen a psychiatrist.

8 -- Wahluke, Washington – April 10, 2001: Sixteen-year-old Cory Baadsgaard took a rifle to his high school and held 23 classmates and a teacher hostage. He had been taking the antidepressant Effexor.

9 -- El Cajon, California – March 22, 2001: 18-year-old Jason Hoffman, on the antidepressants Celexa and Effexor, opened fire on his classmates, wounding three students and two teachers at Granite Hills High School. He had been seeing a psychiatrist before the shooting.

10 -- Williamsport, Pennsylvania – March 7, 2001: 14-year-old Elizabeth Bush was taking the antidepressant Prozac when she shot at fellow students, wounding one.

11 -- Conyers, Georgia – May 20, 1999: 15-year-old T.J. Solomon was being treated with the stimulant Ritalin when he opened fire on and wounded six of his classmates.

12 -- Columbine, Colorado – April 20, 1999: 18-year-old Eric Harris and his accomplice, Dylan Klebold, killed 12 students and a teacher and wounded 26 others before killing themselves. Harris was on the antidepressant Luvox. Klebold’s medical records remain sealed. Both shooters had been in anger-management classes and had undergone counseling. Harris had been seeing a psychiatrist before the shooting.

13 -- Notus, Idaho – April 16, 1999: 15-year-old Shawn Cooper fired two shotgun rounds in his school, narrowly missing students. He was taking a prescribed SSRI antidepressant and Ritalin.

14 -- Springfield, Oregon – May 21, 1998: 15-year-old Kip Kinkel murdered his parents and then proceeded to school where he opened fire on students in the cafeteria, killing two and wounding 25. Kinkel had been taking the antidepressant Prozac. Kinkel had been attending “anger control classes” and was under the care of a psychologist.

heres a bunch of related info links

http://www.naturalnews.com/038353_gun_control_psychiatric_drugs_Adam_Lanza.html

http://www.examiner.com/article/mental-i...ther-sandy-hook

http://mahwah.patch.com/blog_posts/the-link-between-anti-depressants-and-school-shootings

http://www.examiner.com/article/school-s...al-health-drugs

http://www.amazon.com/The-Shooting-Drugs-Generation-Internet/dp/0967307635

http://www.prisonplanet.com/ban-prozac-and-other-mass-murder-drugs-not-guns.html

http://www.cchrflorida.org/blog/antidepressants-are-a-prescription-for-mass-shootings/

http://www.examiner.com/article/mass-shootings-and-drugs-political-correctness-vs-reality

http://www.antidepressantsfacts.com/2000-05-16-School-Shootings-Psychotropic-Drugs.htm

http://www.ageofautism.com/2012/12/pharmagunddon-school-shooters-and-psych-meds.html
Overall, great post. Could I speak to the other side of it...somewhat? I've been critical of the lack of facilities ushered in by politicians greedy to capitalize on what amounts to Psychiatrists claims that they can medicate patients into sanity. I think the criticism is worthwhile but at the same time, most of the facilities were places where very bad things occurred. When you think about it, the rise of Psychotropic medication has allowed a lot of folks to lead semi-normal lives walking around like the rest of us, where before their advent, commitment was probably the best option.

That said, your point about pschiatric drugs...and other drugs, having the opposite or near-opposite effect they are supposed to, is well-taken. And it also seems like sometimes the patient is not at fault. Many times the patients decide to self-prescribe and decrease or quit taking meds, but sometimes it seems like a med can be working fine and then just quit or have a different effect. Strange and concerning.

At any rate, this is the conversation that should occur as to mental health, not some sort of test which will, no doubt, throw out anybody who wants to own a gun as "crazy" given the overall liberal bent of the profession.

#7219498 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: The_Real_Hawkeye]
GrandView Offline
Campfire Regular

State-sponsored conspiracy in the service of the lowest and most criminal sorts of ends is the historical norm, not the exception. An understanding of this fundamental reality was the Founders' core motivation for establishing our governmental system of checks, balances, decentralization, and strict limits on state power. If you disagree, then you disagree with the fundamental basis for the system established by our Founders.

I don't disagree with that.

I do disagree with the perpetual habit of inventing "facts" to support the contention of such conspiracies.

Which was the theme of the thread.

#7219502 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: GrandView]
EthanEdwards Offline
Campfire Oracle

There would be no talk of guns in the wake of this shooting had they not immediately been brought up as somehow guilty of it in and of themselves and no defense of gun owners would be needed had the anti's not immediately held us all collectively responsible.

And I have news for you. As citizens of this country EVERYONE is collectively responsible. Past, present, and future.

Damn, your post literally oozes dumbassery. Beyond hope. You're a chick, right? I get it now. "GrandView" means you're like proud of your 4XL sized asss.

LOL

You're spiraling into irrelevance. Surely you must know that.
"Irrelevance" describes both your post and opinions here. Please go out and play, but be sure to ask mommy for permission first. The big folks have real topics to discuss here and your insistence on inanities is a sore distraction.

#7219507 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: Crockettnj]
The_Real_Hawkeye Offline
Campfire Oracle

Originally Posted By: Crockettnj
Originally Posted By: Jeff_O
...how an ENTIRE SET OF EMERGENCY RESPONDERS was so quickly, seamlessly, and unanimously co-opted into this conspiracy.

I dont think it would work like that at all. However, it certainly wouldnt be too terribly difficult to coax, nudge, & encourage a very unstable mind into doing something very bad. Expecially if you did so on his medium (computer games- online etc) Some recommendations, prior assistance, and then sit back to let it unfold how it unfolds. A different take on the useful idiot concept.

FF isnt fiction, and its a freaking debacle. Benghazi wasnt jsut a lapse in judgement. This slaughter was far too convenient a disaster imo. Could be I'm wrong. I jsut wouldnt put it past someone(s) very bent on changing things as fast as possible.

Well said. Some folks, however, are pathologically naive with regard to, and trusting of, the state. Seems like we have a lot of that sort right here at the Fire. This is to be expected, however, since it requires a life long study of history and human nature in the context of power to undue the brainwashing we all systematically receive throughout our formative years. Americans tend to be thoroughly brainwashed in this way.
"The Federal Reserve is one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. It has impoverished the people of the United States through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it." -- Congressman McFadden, 1932

#7219515 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: EthanEdwards]
GrandView Offline
Campfire Regular

The big folks have real topics to discuss here and your insistence on inanities is a sore distraction.

Sorry to break this to you..........you're not one of the "big folks".

#7219518 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: The_Real_Hawkeye]
curdog4570 Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Loc: North texas usa
You suffering withdrawal from being taken off my ignore list?

Just trying to get back on it?

grin grin

#7219527 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: Gus]
The_Real_Hawkeye Offline
Campfire Oracle

Originally Posted By: Gus
that explanation makes more sense than believing the Arabs and Israelis are somehow involved?
On what basis did someone make this connection? Seems rather "out of the blue" to me.

#7219536 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: GrandView]
17ACKLEYBEE Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Loc: A wash in the west.

Now that is where the BS in question lays I'm not responsible for what some other a-hole does and niether is my gun. I am resposible for me.
You're going to need to spread it a little thicker because you're not getting full coverage with that BS.

#7219542 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: GrandView]
The_Real_Hawkeye Offline
Campfire Oracle

I don't disagree with that.

I do disagree with the perpetual habit of inventing "facts" to support the contention of such conspiracies.

Which was the theme of the thread.
Then we have that in common, as I too oppose the invention of "facts" in support of any position whatsoever.

#7219551 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: Bigbuck215]
steelheadslayer Offline
Campfire Regular

Loc: vacaville, ca. solano co. USA
Originally Posted By: Bigbuck215
Originally Posted By: DakotaDeer
What is your conclusions concerning which weapons were actually used in the Sandy Hook killings?

The only reports I have read say that a Sig and a Glock were what was used but that there was a Bushmaster AR 15 in the trunk of his car so now all the media is implying that the AR15 is the "murder weapon."

is what i'm hearing too, the lame stream media has latched onto that narrative like pitbull, too feed the "assult weapons ban" loonies.

#7219556 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: GrandView]
heavywalker Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

Loc: 40 Years too Late
Do people really think that the MSM doesn't lie?

I have witnessed poor reporting, misleading reporting, and flat out lies by the media on several occasions. Not to mention the fact that they continually only report what goes along with their agenda.

To think that, in a situation such as Sandy Hook, the media turns over a new leaf and decides that they are going to be honest in their reporting is beyond stupid.

Does that mean that it is a Government conspiracy? I don't think so, but if no one ever questions their lies there is not much point in them telling the truth. I'd say that at this point the populace is so trusting in the media that they could report what ever they wanted to regardless of facts, and the people who questioned them would be called crazy kooks, etc...

It is actually very scary that we have reached this point IMO.

"Some people believe that appeasement is the solution to an enemy. I believe standing for what one knows is right needs no excuse, nor justification, nor appeasement" - Winston Churchill

#7219568 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: heavywalker]
The_Real_Hawkeye Offline
Campfire Oracle

Originally Posted By: heavywalker

I have witnessed poor reporting, misleading reporting, and flat out lies by the media on several occasions. Not to mention the fact that they continually only report what goes along with their agenda.

To think that, in a situation such as Sandy Hook, the media turns over a new leaf and decides that they are going to be honest in their reporting is beyond stupid.

Does that mean that it is a Government conspiracy? I don't think so, but if no one ever questions their lies there is not much point in them telling the truth. I'd say that at this point the populace is so trusting in the media that they could report what ever they wanted to regardless of facts, and the people who questioned them would be called crazy kooks, etc...

And the MSM has long been the propaganda arm of the state.

#7219572 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: The_Real_Hawkeye]
Laguna Offline
Campfire Ranger

Originally Posted By: heavywalker

And the MSM has long been the propaganda arm of the state.

Right again!

#7219573 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: steelheadslayer]
heavywalker Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

Loc: 40 Years too Late
Originally Posted By: steelheadslayer
What is your conclusions concerning which weapons were actually used in the Sandy Hook killings?

The only reports I have read say that a Sig and a Glock were what was used but that there was a Bushmaster AR 15 in the trunk of his car so now all the media is implying that the AR15 is the "murder weapon."

is what i'm hearing too, the lame stream media has latched onto that narrative like pitbull, too feed the "assult weapons ban" loonies.

The truth of the matter is that the MSM and the leftist politicians were calling for an AWB when it was still being reported that he used a handgun to do these killing.

"Some people believe that appeasement is the solution to an enemy. I believe standing for what one knows is right needs no excuse, nor justification, nor appeasement" - Winston Churchill

#7219575 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: steelheadslayer]
GrandView Offline
Campfire Regular

Originally Posted By: steelheadslayer

Then you're hearing wrong. It was the "lame stream media" that erroneously reported the Bushmaster was in the trunk of the car.

Which they were corrected by the State Patrol in the following briefing.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-20751617

#7219596 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: The_Real_Hawkeye]
Jeff_O Offline
Campfire Oracle

Loc: Wetter'n Oregon
Ugh.

How about this. A deranged 20-year-old used either an eeeevil Glock or an eeeevil Bushmaster assault rifle (sic) to massacre a bunch of 6 and 7 year old children at an elementary school?

We all knew this day would come to pass. Just because it has, and just because it hands the other side the perfect club to beat on us with, is no reason to get kooky.

Know what? More things like this will come to pass. We can argue cause & effect & blame & solutions, but is anyone going to argue that the pressure on the citizenry as a whole will only be going up? God knows, we have uncountable numbers of very potent weapons literally everywhere.

When these things do happen, there's no conspiracy required to explain them.

We are at a very tenuous moment. If someone, God forbid, goes batsh!t and kills a bunch of people in the next few weeks, the political pressure will be impossible for even 2nd supporters to bear. Laws will change. Rights will be infringed.

Just to head off any notion that I oppose these weapons, I currently own a Bushmaster AR and a Glock. Both are loaded. Both are secured. Honestly if we want to have a proactive forward thinking conversation here, we should be debating ways to try to greatly increase the percentage of guns that are properly secured.

Edited by Jeff_O (12/23/12)

#7219626 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: Jeff_O]
The_Real_Hawkeye Offline
Campfire Oracle

When these things do happen, there's no conspiracy required to explain them.
Where did I say that a conspiracy is required? I've merely stated that conspiracy is one of many possibilities, just as criminal investigators will, quite reasonably, include the parents in their investigation of a missing child, based exclusively on the history of similar past investigations.

#7219646 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: Jeff_O]
Crockettnj Offline
Campfire Guide

.. we should be debating ways to try to greatly increase the percentage of guns that are properly secured.

Good point.

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.

#7219657 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: The_Real_Hawkeye]
Jeff_O Offline
Campfire Oracle

Loc: Wetter'n Oregon
I'm not attacking you.

I am attacking this:

"I believe our GOVERNMENT shot those kids and teachers and used Adam Lanza and his family to pull it off.  They might have killed two birds with one stone.  One:  If these men are involved in the LIBOR scandal, they can manipulate their testimony.  Two:  they get gun control.  How very, very clever and efficient of them, right?    I hate to say it.  I hate to put myself ‘out there’ with this because I KNOW how I will be attacked.  But I don’t do this for anyone’s approval.  I do it to help the American People."

http://shortlittlerebel.wordpress.com/2012/12/16/urgent-update-on-connecticut-shooting/

#7219684 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: Jeff_O]
Gus Online   content
Campfire 'Bwana

Loc: in the Heart of the South
the only two groups left that hasn't been interwoven in the Story are the Saudi Arabian Palace Police and the Israeli Mossad.

i think the Palace Police usually use knives, swords and such. the Mossad is more diverse in terms of their usage of weaponry.

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  RickBin, SYSOP 
RV 180 2
CLICK HERE for HUGE SUMMER DAYS SAVINGS on ZEISS OPTICS at CAMERA LAND!
RV 160 1 2
RV 160 2 2
CLICK HERE to see SUPERB STEINER OPTICS!
Who's Online
509 registered (1899sav, 12344mag, 1sgLunde, 17_wizzer, 1OntarioJim, 63 invisible), 1065 Guests and 249 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
RV 160 3 2
Forum Stats
53,506 Registered Members
72 Forums
692,988 Topics
10,013,349 Posts

Most users ever online: 4,830 @ 12/02/14

Copyright © 2000-2015 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.