Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
All I can add to this topic is that I was in the military during the time that GHWB was in office and during the change of guard to Bildo Clinton. Things were good with GHWB; good training and plenty of it. Good equipment from socks to weaponry. When Bill Clinton came into power things went to chit in a big hurry. I voted for George Herbert Walker Bush... twice and I'm proud of it.

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty my friends.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I voted for George Herbert Walker Bush... twice and I'm proud of it.

As did I. And his Son twice also. Would again, If I could. Compared to what we have he was a Genius. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
VarmintGuy,

I hate to disrupt your opinion of George HW Bush. He was at best a neocon. He was an abortionist until Reagan told him he HAD to become pro-life if he wanted the #2 job. He was a gun grabber. He was a long time Bilderberger who advocated for a one-world-government, which means he wanted the demise of the USA.

George HW Bush lied us into Operation Desert Storm in order to protect his Kuwaiti homies, which means he was willing to sacrifice American soldiers in order to protect his Kuwaiti homies. Saddam's invasion of Kuwait was none of our damned business. What if we were just dumb enough to invade Iran and China thought our invasion was its business and invaded us with 250 million soldiers? You'll be munchin' won ton for lunch. Hegemony is a very dangerous game that our Founding Fathers told us not to play.

The three hardest words for people to say are, "I was wrong." But when I am I will say them. And I've said them about both Bushes. You see, I voted for them, and I've regretted it.

As all of you know by now, if there is no authentic conservative in an election, I will not vote. I am long past done doing the less evil thing. Neither Bush was authentically conservative. They were far more liberal than conservative. That, my friend, is an absolute fact.

And that ABO thing that Steve_No had going on is the reasoning of an abject idiot. Vote less evil and expect to say adios to your guns. Believe me, with Romney's gun grabbing record, he'd of taken your guns quicker than Obama can board Air Force 1 for a European vacation.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
You still here, stupid?

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Prescott Bush financed Hitler.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I would think you guys would think that's a feature, not a bug.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Steve you got to remember the way these guys work. They decide that they don't like something and then they try to find facts to shore up their decision. Not deciding, by looking at the facts first. miles

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Prescott Bush financed Hitler.

Ghost,

As always, you're right on the money. The Bush dynasty not only financed Hitler, they made money off of dead American soldiers who were fighting Nazis.

This news has been around for some time. I hope the two Auschwitz survivors who are suing the Bush clan can move their suit forward. I think testimony during that trial would be extremely informative. Who knows, maybe the Bush fortune would have to be awarded to the petitioners or at the least confiscated under US asset forfeiture law.

Most posters here posture themselves into beliefs they have formed from propaganda they've received from MSM. For these posters, admitting that they were wrong is worse than gun control.

However, I am more convinced than ever that Steve_No & RISJR are authentic card-carrying liberal Democrats. They use arguing strategies straight from Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals".

Happy New Year,

Tom

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
GHWB was a good man.

GWB is an idiot who [bleep] up our country.
You haven't delved sufficiently into GHWB, I'd suggest. His policy in the Gulf was less ill-advised than that of his son, but that was merely due to the establishment they both served not yet being ready for the actions there that they desired in 2001.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Laguna
Most posters here posture themselves into beliefs they have formed from propaganda they've received from MSM. For these posters, admitting that they were wrong is worse than gun control.

Tom
Yep.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well this hit piece is moving right along. First they don't like "W" then they don't His Dad and since they could not convince anybody that he was a coward, they go after his Dad. Will they go back another generation? I would bet on it. miles

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
I would think you guys would think that's a feature, not a bug.
You get the impression that those who wish to restore the American Republic favor authoritarians, do you? Well, at any rate, no one can say your level of analysis here isn't true to form. smirk

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by milespatton
Well this hit piece is moving right along. First they don't like "W" then they don't His Dad and since they could not convince anybody that he was a coward, they go after his Dad. Will they go back another generation? I would bet on it. miles

miles,

Or could it be that some of us are not afraid to pursue truth? If I'm wrong, I'll admit it. Only a fool retains a false premise, for any conclusion derived from it will be false.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I was under the impression this was about GHWB being a coward, not his credentials as a "true conservative" or good president. Those issues are not mutually exclusive.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If I'm wrong, I'll admit it.

Well, you haven't so far and as far as I know you did not when you was Raisinhead. miles

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
When folks spend their lives as ignorant, under-achieving malcontents, they need others to blame.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by NH K9
I was under the impression this was about GHWB being a coward, not his credentials as a "true conservative" or good president. Those issues are not mutually exclusive.

George
I must admit I have only skimmed over this thread, so I don't know what was said in regard to him being a coward. If it's a reference to his giving in on tax hikes, I'd have to agree that could be classified thus, but that would assume that he didn't actually approve of the leftist agenda, which I believe he did, so cowardice doesn't even enter into it. Perfidy, yes.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
You get the impression that those who wish to restore the American Republic favor authoritarians
=============

Try to first restore yourself to normalcy, screwball.

William Arthur Ward

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by milespatton
If I'm wrong, I'll admit it.

Well, you haven't so far and as far as I know you did not when you was Raisinhead. miles
I don't think changing his screen name was his own choice.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Negative, it would be in regards to his military service and how he handled being shot down.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 160user, 67 invisible), 2,476 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,445
Posts18,489,618
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.