-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Money aside, If you had your pick of any of the Foxpro's , which one would you get and why ???

Men ocassionaly stumble over the truth from time to time but, most pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened.
- Winston Churchill-

NRA Endowment Life Member
GB1

T
TWR Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Cs24

Had one for about 3 years and love it. Has a great sound, volume is great, easy to operate and has all the features I need.

Last edited by TWR; 01/01/13.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
CS 24. Or you can be an unpaid field tester and get the Shockwave. Too complicated for me.

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
CS 24

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Has anyone here used both the Shockwave and the CS 24?? If so, what are your impressions and opinions about the differences, ease of use, sound quality, battery life of the 2 units after using them?
I'm real interested in getting a quality unit and would like to get educated about them.
Thanks,
BD

Men ocassionaly stumble over the truth from time to time but, most pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened.
- Winston Churchill-

IC B2

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
very interested in this thread also!!!

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
CS 24 whithout hesitation

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Fury because it is the best

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Either the FURY or CS24. I have both. I've had and tested several FoxPros along with other brand e-callers. FoxPro is top notch. Their sound library along with their customer service is outstanding. Those 2 models are by far my favorite. They're both light weight and user friendly. You would be happy with either one.

Save a rabbit... Bust a yote!!!!
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
I just ordered a Hellfire 2 days ago.
Can't wait to get it and try it out.

IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I just got a good used FX3 from somebody here on the fire, ordered a few different sounds for it, and tuned that MoFo up today! Cant wait to go try it! laugh

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ingwe
and tuned that MoFo up today! Cant wait to go try it! laugh

Like a kid at Christmas...

Go get um Poobah!

I just bought a Foxpro my self, maiden voyage was New Years day, no critters came in, but I can see mucho fun ahead.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Yes the CS24 is awesome but dont see anything realisticly that it will do that the Firestorm wont for more money.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
First of all I'd like to thank everyone here for their help and advice.
After reading the posts here on the 'Fire and a few phone calls to FoxPro and talking to their tech guys, I learned that the differences between the new Fury II and the CS24 were very subtle. " An apples to apples comparison" as it was stated to me from the FoxPro folks with the biggest difference being that the CS 24 is a few decibels louder.
So...I stepped off the edge today and ordered the Fury II based on the posts here and the conversations I had with FoxPro. There are a couple of minor features/conveniences that the Fury II has that the CS24 didn't that appealed to me, for instance the ability to recharge the lithium batteries while in the unit from the trucks 12v. convenience jack and the FoxJack plugging directly into the unit.
Thanks again for all the help!! I'm excited to get the unit and go hunting!!!

BD

- Winston Churchill-

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Cabelas just started zero percent for one year on fox pro callers.

And I have had a CS24 fora couple of years now.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by BlackDog1
First of all I'd like to thank everyone here for their help and advice.
After reading the posts here on the 'Fire and a few phone calls to FoxPro and talking to their tech guys, I learned that the differences between the new Fury II and the CS24 were very subtle. " An apples to apples comparison" as it was stated to me from the FoxPro folks with the biggest difference being that the CS 24 is a few decibels louder.
So...I stepped off the edge today and ordered the Fury II based on the posts here and the conversations I had with FoxPro. There are a couple of minor features/conveniences that the Fury II has that the CS24 didn't that appealed to me, for instance the ability to recharge the lithium batteries while in the unit from the trucks 12v. convenience jack and the FoxJack plugging directly into the unit.
Thanks again for all the help!! I'm excited to get the unit and go hunting!!!

BD

Wise choice. I hunted with a FX3 for the last 4 years and a Jack in the box decoy. While both brought in the yotes and fox, the Jack in the Box was cumbersome and bulky and the remote on the FX3 was far less than desirable in comparison to todays. I've recently sold both and Ordered a Fury 2 and FoxJack as well. Should be pretty simple and quick to set up under the moon. I'm gonna love the hands free stand programming as well.

NRA Life Member

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

164 members (450yukon, 375sunrise, 17CalFan, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 22 invisible), 1,803 guests, and 1,049 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,502
Posts18,490,510
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.