Page 1 of 2 1 2
F
fun4x4 Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
F
I have 6 rifles, 1 shotgun, 1 pistol (10/22 Charger)for sale
Shipping will be $25.00 to your FFL from my FFL.

1) Remington model 760 pump action 3006, wood stock, sling mount, removable magazine, tip off scope mount, weaver 3x9x40 scope with adjustable objective. (weaver model V9-8) $395.00

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

2) Remingtonmodel 742 semi-auto 3006, wood stock, sling mount w/sling, Tasco 3x9x40 scope, removable magazine, Beautiful wood stock and forarm (hardwood/sapwood light and dark color) used very little. $375.00

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

3) Mauser 1891 action, sporterized, 8mm, open sights, beatiful custom oak stock, leather sling. $235.00

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

4) Mauser 98 action, wood stock, 8mm, open sights, 2 TRIGGERS, european sportsman club rifle (I was told) bought it off the campfire here. $325.00

[img]http://i47.tinypic.com/2liixpl.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i45.tinypic.com/16aeeec.jpg[/img]

5) Mauser 93 action, 7x57 caliber, synthetic stock, scope mount, simmons 3x9x32 scope, Leupold scope mount and rings,
$225.00

[img]http://i46.tinypic.com/4izkva.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i45.tinypic.com/vqtr9z.jpg[/img]

6) Stevens/savage arms model 34, 22 caliber, 22 short,long, or long rifle. wood stock, Weaver 4x32 (weavers K4)(all metal) scope (also has open sights still mounted on rifle), sling mounts, removable magazine. $125.00

[img]http://i46.tinypic.com/2q0u7b9.jpg[/img]

7) Winchester model 37a single shot 20 gauge shotgun, wood stock, engraved receiver, gold colored trigger. $175.00

[img]http://i46.tinypic.com/2qs9uo2.jpg[/img]

8) Ruger 10/22 Charger 22lr pistol, laminated stock, scope mount, w/red dot scope, bipod, ruger case, like new. ( shot it about 20 to 35 rounds thought it. My daughter didn't like it)
$295.00

I am forced to sell some guns to get another car for my daughter. She was rearended by an adult that had no insurance, drivers license, and an unregistered car. What makes me mad is the police let her go, but let someone else drive her car. (Fifth time caught without a drivers license, third time without insurance) My daughters car was totaled out,and my insurance won't cover it, because I didn't have collision on her car, so I'm out everything on the car, but my insurance covered the tow and doctors bill.

There is a law in Wisconsin stating everyone MUST HAVE INSURANCE to drive. I just wish LAW ENFORCEMENT would do something about it, when they find out.

Last edited by fun4x4; 01/03/13.
GB1

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
PM sent

Mule Deer, "Yeah, real men don't flinch, especially gun writers!"

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Did they write her a ticket?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Did the PO write her some tickets or no. If not you should have the officers' name and badge on a complaint card of some sort ref the crash. I would make a complaint. As a LEO I would NEVER let that slide and think that someone did is pretty piss poor. Make a complaint, thats BS. Those violations in Michigan can be issued on and court dates given without having to physically arrest someone so that may be the case but to let someone go scott free for that is crap. Sorry you have to unload some of your guns to cover it. I wish I had an extra car for your daughter. Hope she's OK. Make sure you get her checked out as injuries can show up later after the adrenaline wears off.

Last edited by brinky72; 01/03/13.

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty my friends.
F
fun4x4 Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
F
I believe so, I was out of town, and my parents had to help her out. The police are not being to helpful, nor is the leagal system. I am taking the person to small claims court, but I will find out more on the Eleventh of this month.

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by fun4x4
I believe so, I was out of town, and my parents had to help her out. The police are not being to helpful, nor is the leagal system. I am taking the person to small claims court, but I will find out more on the Eleventh of this month.

If you "believe so," - that the cop wrote the other driver a ticket, why are you bashing the police?
I understand the problem; and I am sorry for your loss; but that is all they can do. They can not put someone in jail for it. Nor do anything else for that matter other than the ticket. It is up to the court system now to penalize the driver.

Last edited by Redbone311; 01/03/13.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I hope your daughter will be OK. Good luck on your sale. - Free Bump.

NRA Endowment Member
Firearms Accumulator
Proud Trumpster!!
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Wisconsin's insurance law much like gun laws only works on people that have something to lose. I had a woman of south-of-the-border heritage drive through my fence in the middle of the night and walked home allowing 30 head of cattle to walk away. When the tow truck driver came to get her rig out of my pasture, he asked if she had insurance. I said I doubt it since she didn't have a license.
He shook his head and said, " neither one of us are getting paid are we."
I said probably not.

Good luck with the sale.

Last edited by Crimson Mister; 01/03/13.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I will take 3,4 and 5 per pm which I just sent.
Thanks
Craig

Faster horses,Younger women,Older Whiskey,More money

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
FYI...
#3 is not a 98 mauser. It is an 1891 mauser, unless my eyes are really gone...
FWIW
re

Last edited by RedElk; 01/03/13.

Beware the man with one gun, for he likely knows how to use it...
IC B3

F
fun4x4 Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
F
I am not bashing the police department. My daughter woke up the next day and could barely move her neck. I took her to the clinic and they examined her, finding she had whiplash. They said it can take up to 2 or 3 weeks to feel better, because of the thin muscles in the neck' that were over stretched. I called the department and they would let the officer know she was hurt. It didn't show up in the accident report, and said the damage to the car was moderate. ??

I guess I am just upset that this person can get away with this being the FIVE (fifth accident that police were involved in) accident without a license, and THIRD (third time caught by police) not having insurance.

I guess I don't know? I try to do things right and teach my chilren to do the same. My daughter just doesn't understand that she is out of a car for doing the correct thing. It's hard to explain to her how people can get away with things like this.

I thank all of you that are concernd for my daughter, I believe she will be fine, we just have to give it time. And like always I will work through this, and things will be fine once again. Thanks

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Hope it works out for you fun4x4. Sucks you have to peddle your guns to cover it. I won't feed the fire any more as you're trying to move some guns and not debate a ticket but I hope things are taken care of properly for you. It's frustrating and I feel your anger but the LEO hands are tied with what the court and law makers decide is important and not as far as laws and punishments.
I wouldn't be concerned with the coding on the report either that can be judged by your insurance adjuster when they look at the car his or her self.

Last edited by brinky72; 01/03/13.

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty my friends.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Is #6, the Stevens, a bolt action?

If so, I'll take it.

"Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."
Henry Ford

If it's tourist season, why can't we shoot them?
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Your daughter being alive and well is the import thing here.

If the Cops didn't do their job you can complain. As far as if anyone get charged with a crime the cops send that to the Prosecutors then the Prosecutors decide what to do.

If the District Attorney is an elected politician then you as a citizen could raise a stink if she or she isn't doing their job of going after the other party.

F
fun4x4 Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
F
6) Stevens/savage arms model 34, 22 caliber, 22 short,long, or long rifle. wood stock, Weaver 4x32 (weavers K4)(all metal) scope (also has open sights still mounted on rifle), sling mounts, removable magazine. $125.00

Is SPF. Thanks Irving D

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I believe the labels for #3 and #4 are reversed. #3 looks like a Mod 1891 as mentioned earlier

F
fun4x4 Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
F
Thanks for catching that. I made the correct, correction now. It's been a long day. LOL

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Redbone311
Originally Posted by fun4x4

If you "believe so," - that the cop wrote the other driver a ticket, why are you bashing the police?
I understand the problem; and I am sorry for your loss; but that is all they can do. They can not put someone in jail for it. Nor do anything else for that matter other than the ticket. It is up to the court system now to penalize the driver. They have badges, not magic wands.

In Wisconsin you can be put in jail for driving with out Insurance.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
In some states, auto insurance policies are required to have an uninsured motorist clause that will repair the insured's vehicle if they are hit by an insured motorist. I suggest that you look for such a clause in your policy. Don't just rely on the word of a claims rep or even an agent. Make them show you in writing that your situation is not covered. A specimen policy can be emailed.

I had a similar situation occur and my insurance paid to repair my vehicle. It is worth a little time on the telephone and a re-read of your policy.

Just my two cents worth on a bad situation.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'd like to volunteer to start a fund to help a friend in need out. I'll send the first $50 if you'll PM me an address, and NO, I won't send any of you other clowns a penny! Come on guys, step up. Let's encourage a man that's been kicked for being the good guy. $50 to you friend from Oregon. grin

LOL
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

129 members (akrange, 3333vl, 300_savage, 1_deuce, 673, Alan_C, 15 invisible), 1,995 guests, and 1,175 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,626
Posts18,492,891
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.