-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Learn the lesson from Canada. DO NOT REGISTER your guns. Registration is ONLY there to facilitate confiscation - period. The Liberals would have taken that next step if they had gotten power, and I'm sure they'd still try to do it with handguns (still registered) if they ever get the chance.

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bryan
What if we could get our States to legalize gun ownership like some ststes did for marijuana? Or make it a crime to enforce Federal laws pertaining to registration, similar to what, I believe South Carolina, did in regards to Obamacare?
Let's hope that this would be a widespread response to national gun registration, should it pass.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Plinker
Originally Posted by Laguna
You don't have a clue how this will play out. First of all, there are only a small percent of 80 million gun owners who own weapons that will be declared illegal. If confiscation is a part of the legislation, most of that small percent will comply and turn in their illegal guns. Men will not risk destroying their families to make a point. That will leave only a fraction that will be targeted by AFT. After a dozen or so of those are arrested & lose everything they own and are sentenced to 10 years' fed time just to make a point that will no longer matter to them, the rest that own illegal guns will rethink.

No, sir. It is you that doesn't have a clue. For you reason like a coward who is not worthy to be in the presence of patriots.

"It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
Well said.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Oh, and don't be fooled into thinking they only was 'assault rifles'. They will go after every type of repeating firearm, once the semis are gone. Look at Australia. Pumps and levers are gone too.

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by grouseman
Oh, and don't be fooled into thinking they only was 'assault rifles'. They will go after every type of repeating firearm, once the semis are gone. Look at Australia. Pumps and levers are gone too.

Feinstein has said that she wants all guns. Period.

IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Laguna
TRH,

You don't have to sign in and record caliber of weapon where you shoot? I think it's a shooting range insurance company compliance requirement more than anything. I do not know how long those records are kept.
Print Name, Sign Name, Guest Name (if any), Time In, Time Out. Nothing else.

Haha, I don't even sign in our our local range, just verify they know they hgave my liability release current.

Beyond that, I don't shoot there much, only on benefit shoots. At the range I use, I do what I want when I want and its no ones business.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Military ranges we shot on required only type of rounds and number downrange... IE 5.56 x 88 rounds, 7.62 x 22 rounds. And a grand total of all that shot that day, not individual totals.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Arizona State Game and Fish Ranges :

Date, Name, Affiliation (e.g. Club Membership), fee paid.

THAT is IT,....nothing else.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Arizona State Game and Fish Ranges :

Date, Name, Affiliation (e.g. Club Membership), fee paid.

THAT is IT,....nothing else.

GTC
I forgot to include the date, but my private range asks for that too.

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
At Magnumdood. NRA is offering Benefactor status for life members who pay $250.00 by Feb 15th. I'm thinking of doing it because now is the time NRA needs every dime to fight Obuma and his corrupt administration. The 250 is a bargin when you consider the cool grand it normally costs to be an NRA Benefactor. Are you in?

IC B3

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
At Laguna. You have it soooo wrong man. Fed Agents want to go home to momma and the kids. Many patriots don't have that baggage pard.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Were I many posters here, I'd be extremely circumspect about advocating violating federal firearms laws. It's not a far stretch to expect the feds to investigate a conspiracy violation or aiding & abetting the commission of a felony, which would make one a principal to the alleged crime.

What you post here can come back to haunt you. But you don't have to believe me. You can check with a criminal defense attorney.

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Study how the Feds are attacking Colorado and Washington for clues on how they will enforce Federal anti-marijuana statutes. The same tactics with some variation will be applied to rounding up non-compliant gun owners.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Some folks live in fear all their lives too.

Me, I"ve only said its time to stand up and draw a line in the sand and if need be, defend it by the rights given us in our constitution. Pretty simple. Pretty guaranteed. And pretty much demanded by wording as I've noted.

Or you can stay quiet, hide your guns and live in fear the rest of your life that they'll eventually catch you. And what good are the guns then? Absolutely worthless IMHO. If I can have em, shoot em every day, hunt, fish( yeah show me where thats guaranteed again???) etc.... what good is having em secreted away somewhere?

Sometimes I wonder where anyone these days gets enough people with the balls left to start a fight anyway.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by CoupdeGrace
At Laguna. You have it soooo wrong man. Fed Agents want to go home to momma and the kids. Many patriots don't have that baggage pard.

Think very carefully about what you've posted. What makes you believe that federal cops will not go home to their families as they damned well should?

Advocating killing cops for doing their jobs is beyond stupid. And as a retired cop, you know which side I'm on. I will protect by brother cops; federal, state, or local. That's the way I roll.

If you want to preserve your Second Amendment right, do it the right way, and that's at the ballot box. Throw the bums out & elect patriots. That's the way it's supposed to work in a constitutional republic of laws.

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
AT Laguna:

"We're living in the 21st century with technology that is unbelievable. You are not going to win a fight with an Apache helicopter. What would you do in complete isolation with no ability to communicate? You are aware that in war one of the first targets destroyed is communication. That means no cell phones. No Internet. No radio. No communication. Period."

That's your first mistake traitor...to rely on tech over guile, stealth and determination. I am sure our defeat in Vietnam would be a great study for you should you get the time to read about it.

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
I think that your advice is about as shallow as you are and your fear-mongering about as effective. You have been brain-washed badly Laguna and it shows.

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Sworn officers swore to uphold the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Don't you remember doing that Laguna? If you don't you should not be entrusted with a weapon. Period.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
@ Iguana - I haven't seen anyone post a statement advocating doing anything illegal. Must have missed it.

You are like a cancer. Like one with a group of soldiers in battle who spews negativity among troops. You would deserve to be hog tied and gagged in such a situation.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty,
the tranquility of servitude
better than the animating contest of freedom,
go home from us in peace.
We ask not your counsels or your arms.
Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.
May your chains set lightly upon you,
and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Plinker
@ Iguana - I haven't seen anyone post a statement advocating doing anything illegal. Must have missed it.

You are like a cancer. Like one with a group of soldiers in battle who spews negativity among troops. You would deserve to be hog tied and gagged in such a situation.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty,
the tranquility of servitude
better than the animating contest of freedom,
go home from us in peace.
We ask not your counsels or your arms.
Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.
May your chains set lightly upon you,
and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Best of luck to you, Plinker.

Adios

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (1badf350, 12344mag, 21, 1234, 10gaugeman, 222Sako, 57 invisible), 2,650 guests, and 1,322 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,398
Posts18,527,911
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.