Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by CoupdeGrace
I think that your advice is about as shallow as you are and your fear-mongering about as effective. You have been brain-washed badly Laguna and it shows.

Yep, I've been brainwashed. Absolutely. I should have thought of that angle.

Take care

GB1

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Laguna
At Laguna. You have it soooo wrong man. Fed Agents want to go home to momma and the kids. Many patriots don't have that baggage pard.

Think very carefully about what you've posted. What makes you believe that federal cops will not go home to their families as they damned well should?

Advocating killing cops for doing their jobs is beyond stupid. And as a retired cop, you know which side I'm on. I will protect by brother cops; federal, state, or local. That's the way I roll.

If you want to preserve your Second Amendment right, do it the right way, and that's at the ballot box. Throw the bums out & elect patriots. That's the way it's supposed to work in a constitutional republic of laws.

You would protect your brothers in blue even if they were violating the constitution? We are all in agreement that we use the ballot box as we can. But we had no ballot box in 1776. And if we'd have just say WTF we'd still be subjects, not citizens. Though we are closer to subjects every day.

If I'm not mistaken the military code even says you don't follow an order if its an illegal IE bad order.... Blind faith only works great in one aspect, thats Christianity. Beyond that blind faith will get you in a bind. Sometimes a big bind.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God."

A reminder....for those wavering about it.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Plinker
@ Iguana - I haven't seen anyone post a statement advocating doing anything illegal. Must have missed it.

You are like a cancer. Like one with a group of soldiers in battle who spews negativity among troops. You would deserve to be hog tied and gagged in such a situation.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty,
the tranquility of servitude
better than the animating contest of freedom,
go home from us in peace.
We ask not your counsels or your arms.
Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.
May your chains set lightly upon you,
and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."
+1

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by rost495
At Laguna. You have it soooo wrong man. Fed Agents want to go home to momma and the kids. Many patriots don't have that baggage pard.

Think very carefully about what you've posted. What makes you believe that federal cops will not go home to their families as they damned well should?

Advocating killing cops for doing their jobs is beyond stupid. And as a retired cop, you know which side I'm on. I will protect by brother cops; federal, state, or local. That's the way I roll.

If you want to preserve your Second Amendment right, do it the right way, and that's at the ballot box. Throw the bums out & elect patriots. That's the way it's supposed to work in a constitutional republic of laws.

You would protect your brothers in blue even if they were violating the constitution? We are all in agreement that we use the ballot box as we can. But we had no ballot box in 1776. And if we'd have just say WTF we'd still be subjects, not citizens. Though we are closer to subjects every day.

If I'm not mistaken the military code even says you don't follow an order if its an illegal IE bad order.... Blind faith only works great in one aspect, thats Christianity. Beyond that blind faith will get you in a bind. Sometimes a big bind.

rost495,

Cops are legally unable to interpret whether our constitution was violated. That is the providence of a court where such an allegation is argued by the prosecution that such a violation did not occur and the defense that will argue it did. This is most common in 4th Amendment cases in which defendants are trying to suppress evidence. A judge will decide the outcome.

IC B2

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

It may be a distant memory to some but it is burned into my every fiber. The Constitution is a compact with God.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

It may be a distant memory to some but it is burned into my every fiber. The Constitution is a compact with God.

No arguments from me on that.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
I think that your advice is about as shallow as you are and your fear-mongering about as effective. You have been brain-washed badly Laguna and it shows.

Yep, I've been brainwashed. Absolutely. I should have thought of that angle.

Take care

The other thing you should have thought of is the unlikelyhood of having a reasoned discourse with zealots.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Loony, I think you have about as much chance of being a retired cop as I do of being a balerina. IF you ever wore a badge it was either A, a convinience store security badge. or B, whatever dept. Did hire you quickly realized its folly and promptly removed you.

Furthermore,I think Cross has you pegged right you probably are a pedophile. You show classic signs of a sociopath with your gransdiose self image, and attempt to manipulate everyone's statements towards you. Why don't you just GO AWAY

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Probably was as close to being an LEO as Hawkeye almost was.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He sure runs HARD at putting words in other peoples mouth, and twisting their own words into improbable and threatening context,...... to the point of SERIOUS offense.

Take ONE thing to the bank,.....we've all a better chance at winning the Power Ball, than seeing this azzwhole in Sierra Vista.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He has all the familiar symptom's of a frustrated wannabe. Mall Ninja or Meter Maid would be my best guess.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by RDFinn
Hard to interpret that. Setting the record straight, however, I took the exam soon after high school for the local department and my score nearly topped it out (98th Percentile). As a result, I was assigned to be in the first of three possible hiring phases (which one you were in was determined by your test score). A civil rights suit was filed against the department by a black rights organization because virtually no blacks scored high enough to make it into the first hiring phase. The judge ordered that all "passing" test scores be randomly jumbled, disregarding who did better than whom, so that the blacks with a "passing" score fell equally into all hiring phases. As a result, I ended up in the third hiring phase (i.e., my high score position was stolen from me and given to a black candidate who didn't score as well as I did), I was informed that there might not even be a third hire, and if there was, it would be a year or two down the road. I decided to enroll in college. Turned out they did have a third hiring but, by the time they contacted me to report for my physical exam, I had changed my priorities and decided to remain in college.

Feel free to bring this up as often as you like, as I enjoy recounting it. Really highlights the injustice of these sorts of actions on the part of our court system.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think teaching was a better fit for someone like yourself.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Then we agree.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Hard to interpret that. Setting the record straight, however, I took the exam soon after high school for the local department and my score nearly topped it out (98th Percentile). As a result, I was assigned to be in the first of three possible hiring phases (which one you were in was determined by your test score). A civil rights suit was filed against the department by a black rights organization because virtually no blacks scored high enough to make it into the first hiring phase. The judge ordered that all "passing" test scores be randomly jumbled, disregarding who did better than whom, so that the blacks with a "passing" score fell equally into all hiring phases. As a result, I ended up in the third hiring phase (i.e., my high score position was stolen from me and given to a black candidate who didn't score as well as I did), I was informed that there might not even be a third hire, and if there was, it would be a year or two down the road. I decided to enroll in college. Turned out they did have a third hiring but, by the time they contacted me to report for my physical exam, I had changed my priorities and decided to remain in college.

Feel free to bring this up as often as you like, as I enjoy recounting it. Really highlights the injustice of these sorts of actions on the part of our court system.

...yeah, yeah...and your boyfriend is a CHIP!

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by grouseman
Oh, and don't be fooled into thinking they only was 'assault rifles'. They will go after every type of repeating firearm, once the semis are gone. Look at Australia. Pumps and levers are gone too.

It does not stop there...saw some stupid cow on television last night blaming the recent spate of armed robberies upon the ready availability of kitchen knives.

You really cannot fix stupid....best just to stomp on it when found.

Do not go the way we have.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Then we agree.

Yes. Definitely.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Then we agree.

Yes. Definitely.
Glad of it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Me too

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

293 members (257 mag, 1badf350, 160user, 260Remguy, 06hunter59, 257 roberts, 29 invisible), 2,041 guests, and 1,080 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,327
Posts18,526,535
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.