Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 16 1 2 13 14 15 16
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
still pouring it on....42-7.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by PAMac
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Lou Holtz is bawling and squawling uncontrollably about right now.....

Not a chance! Notre Dame turned their back on him when he started to push the Gippers record..... Remember its revered as the home of Knute Rockne not the home of Lou Holtz.... Lou deserved it though..... ND has deteriorated ever since they canned him.

Won't be a ND shirt worn in the South Bend/Michiana area tomorrow.... Such a sad group of people....

Holtz picks ND every game no matter what. Holtz is a homer and he is in intensive care at the moment because of the score

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Holtz resigned Notre Dame to keep from breaking Knute Rockne's record out of respect. He was not pressured to leave.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
God fearing and gun toting keeps the SEC in God's good grace. Screw the Chicago suburb team.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jwp475

Not a chance! Notre Dame turned their back on him when he started to push the Gippers record..... Remember its revered as the home of Knute Rockne not the home of Lou Holtz.... Lou deserved it though..... ND has deteriorated ever since they canned him.

Won't be a ND shirt worn in the South Bend/Michiana area tomorrow.... Such a sad group of people....

Holtz picks ND every game no matter what. Holtz is a homer and he is in intensive care at the moment because of the score

Lou is not stupid.... Where do you think his retirement funds are tucked away at? He is a paid spokes model and has a legacy to be proud of through that school! I'm sure he is laughing inside... Haven't had a good coach since.....

If 'ya can't put hot sauce on it, it ain't worth eat'n....

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
yeah, if Lou harbors any lingering resentment toward Notre Dame he certainly conceals it well. I hope he's on the post game show trying to explain this pitiful showing.

who would have thought the undefeated number one would....unless they get some points soon....do worse against Alabama than Ole Miss or Miss State did?

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by GeoW
Holtz resigned Notre Dame to keep from breaking Knute Rockne's record out of respect. He was not pressured to leave.

I live in the heart of the beast.... They kept it quiet, with alot of tension in the air around here when it happened.... I'm sure it was:
"Do what we say and be happy about it....Or these monks right here might just beat you down with these smoky balls hanging of ah these sticks....if ah youz ah knows what I'z ah mean...."

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by stxhunter
give the dog a bone.

fair nuff...laffin...

Purt shure who's gonna be #1 at this point...no where else to be...

Charlie

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by jwp475

Lou is not stupid.... Where do you think his retirement funds are tucked away at? He is a paid spokes model and has a legacy to be proud of through that school! I'm sure he is laughing inside... Haven't had a good coach since.....

He sure sounds stupid every time I hear him trying to tell the world how great this ND team is

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
42-14....they better hope they didn't make Saban mad with that TD

IC B3

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
hey...hey....don't get on Ole Miss......we beat Pitt btw

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
42-14....they better hope they didn't make Saban mad with that TD

Only natural for the D to lose a little intensity when the game is long over.

If you're fixin' to put a hole in something,
make it a hole to remember.
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Switching to Gunsmoke. Adios.

Roll SEC!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
WTF was that about? the center shoves the QB, Saban twists a gut on the sidelines?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Roll Tide!!!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AFTERUM
hey...hey....don't get on Ole Miss......we beat Pitt btw

oh, I'm not. they play in a tough neighborhood, and showed what they can do against Pitt pretty convincingly.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My friends been texting his Domer friends with "hows the game going?"

The replies he's been getting back have been horrible....

We're thinking about taping an Alabama banner on our hoist at the shop tonight to greet the shop Domers with in the morning....

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
well, I'll be damned. Saban just pulled all the starters with three minutes to go.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Musburger is taking a beating for lusting after the QB's girlfriend....

*reason for edit, mistaken identity

Last edited by Mako25; 01/07/13.
Page 15 of 16 1 2 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

78 members (338Rules, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, 35, 375sunrise, 7mm_Loco, 14 invisible), 1,463 guests, and 836 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,082
Posts18,501,649
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.