Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
I think two states are missing.

New Mexico, for one.

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
To be clear, this graph represents VICTIMS

Then it looks like they killed all the black people in Wyoming.

I used to see one around Cody but I think he left town a few years ago.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
� this graph represents VICTIMS, not the race that actually committed the murders. �

Whence cometh that information? I don't see any such thing on the graph.

"Good enough" isn't.

1B Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Maybe it should have said "murdered" instead of murders?

Somebody in the FBI is going to be up on the carpet at 0800 tomorrow for putting out those stats. "Yes Secretary Holder, Yes Secretary Holder,......".

1B

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"Homicide Rate by Race" Then go read the link. These are victims.

Intentional homicide is defined as unlawful death purposefully inflicted on a person by another person.

Last edited by WyColoCowboy; 01/07/13.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
IC B2

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Interesting graph and commentary.

Very good read

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2013/01/race-and-guns-part-1.html

[Linked Image]
As Silver notes, the FBI information cannot be used to directly compare black and white homicide rates, since the non-black rate combines the white, Hispanic, Asian, and American Indian rates.

Since the mid-80's the primary cause of death of Caucasian males between 18 & 24 was accidental. For male blacks in the same age group, it's homicide, mostly murder.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
"The Color of Crime" is an excellent analysis. The site indicates it's free to download.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Homicide Rate by Race" Then go read the link. These are victims.

Just read it � twice. Didn't see anything that said that these were victims.

What did I miss?

Quote it here, please � word-for-word.

"Good enough" isn't.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
DC sure looks like a great place to live. crazy

If the numbers were unsolved, solved, victim, perp, do we relly think that graph would look that much different?

Sean
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
One statistic I've always wanted to see, which may not even be available, is the percentage of homicide victims with felony convictions.

Would most likely tell us that the great majority of murders in the U.S. are thugs killing other thugs.

IC B3

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Blacks, universally, have problems with impulse control and are predisposed to violence. I've traveled in Africa, the Caribbean, and extensively in the US. I am convinced they are as different from whites as is a coyote from a purebred Lab even though they can interbreed and produce mongrels as can blacks and whites.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
About 10 years ago my best friend from the Marine Corps got out of the service and went into the FBI. I was talking to him one night while he was at the FBI academy in Quantico, VA, and he told me that day they'd had a class on crime statistics. I specifically remember him telling me that over 95% of all the firearms crime in the U.S. was committed by black males, the numbers had shocked him. He said he knew it was a lot, but never knew it was that high. He also noted that he'd never heard the statistics from the news media and asked me if I had either, I said that I hadn't either. In the years since I've made a point of looking for references to it, this is the first time I've ever heard anyone else mention it, although Bristoe is referencing homocide rates not just crime rates.. The numbers are out there, they're just well hidden. I've dug them out via internet search, but it's certainly not advertised common knowledge. The numbers are so well hidden that it can only be done on purpose, something as significant as that should surely be known by the mainstream news organizations but you never hear it cited. It makes you wonder why the coverup of something that is so statistically significant. If you dig out the actual numbers you'll see that your odds of being the victim of a white gunbearing criminal are almost nil, it's an overwhelming probability that if you're a victim of an armed criminal it's going to be a black male. You can't just dismiss that as racism.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Interesting graph and commentary.

Very good read

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2013/01/race-and-guns-part-1.html

[Linked Image]
As Silver notes, the FBI information cannot be used to directly compare black and white homicide rates, since the non-black rate combines the white, Hispanic, Asian, and American Indian rates.

Isn't that racist the FBI is comparing all those people against those blacks. Sounds rather lopsided why couldn't they just show the real story? The race industry should already have them in court for making the brothers look so bad with those facts.

NRA Lifetime Member
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Back years ago when I was young I remember hearing old timers around my area sometimes tell stories of black on black crimes back in the pre WW2 years, including the occasional homicide, and how that more often than not, very little if anything was ever made of it.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 160user, 1936M71, 007FJ, 67 invisible), 2,480 guests, and 1,247 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,445
Posts18,489,603
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.