Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
For sale or trade
Aresanel SLR95 7.62 x 39 AK47, Best made, Comes with 1 30 round and 1 40 round mag 1200 cash or trade to a 308 or 223 heavy barreled bolt action rifle with scope.

Rock River Entry tactical AR15, 90 rounds fired, factory box, 5 p mags, 1 20 round colt mag, 8 30 round metal mags $1850.00 Or trade to a 308 or 223 heavy barreled bolt action rifle with scope. Sorry but I dont want to sell the mags without the rifle, they go together.
Im located in London Ky
Thankyou for looking.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Last edited by scott1119; 01/08/13.

[Linked Image]
Calling an illegal alien an
'undocumented immigrant'
Is like calling a drug dealer an
'unlicensed pharmacist'

GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Those look like regular old rifles to me. Who'd they assault?

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Those look like regular old rifles to me. Who'd they assault?

grin
just some economic sense... cool

good luck with the sale

Z
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Z
The RRA is $950 new at AR15sales

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hey zr800, who gives a flyingfuck if its $950 new? Try buying one from there right now. YOU CAN'T! I'm sick of all you [bleep] morons crapping on someone's ad because you're too broke to afford an AR or AK or FiveseveN and feel the need to talk sheet on someone's thread.

GoFuckYourself,

Dubya

IC B2

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Thank you Dubya, I totally agree

Last edited by scott1119; 01/09/13.

[Linked Image]
'undocumented immigrant'
'unlicensed pharmacist'

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
It's a sad state of affairs when shooters are the first to try to take advantage of and [bleep] other shooters. People taking advantage and charging double the retail price because of the panic is definately hurting our community. If we're so willing to screw each other, we don't stand a chance against the Left.

Z
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Z
Originally Posted by jds44
It's a sad state of affairs when shooters are the first to try to take advantage of and [bleep] other shooters. People taking advantage and charging double the retail price because of the panic is definately hurting our community. If we're so willing to screw each other, we don't stand a chance against the Left.

I totally agree. For the extra money I can wait 3 months.
Besides I am not too broke, I already have 3 ar's, 1-16" 1-18", 1-20" and I sold a RRA ATH with a Scope last week for $75.00 more than I had into everything.
OH and One more Thing, I DON't NEED TO [bleep] MYSELF, I HAVE A GOOD WIFE THat Takes care of all my needs.......

K
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
K
"It's a sad state of affairs when shooters are the first to try to take advantage of and [bleep] other shooters. People taking advantage and charging double the retail price because of the panic is definately hurting our community. If we're so willing to screw each other, we don't stand a chance against the Left."

I agree and disagree.

I agree with this statement..."If we're so willing to screw each other, we don't stand a chance against the Left." Been saying that for years, but I point this statement more at professional gun dealers.

I disagree with the other statement..."People taking advantage and charging double the retail price because of the panic is definately hurting our community."

Where I disagree is...

1. If you don't like the price of the gun, you don't have to buy it, or comment on it, and just move on. Take the high ground and be respectful to each other here.

2. On the flip side...I have seen numerous times here where good people under priced a gun, scope, etc...maybe by not knowing what it was worth...and the other people are giving the buyer "virtual hi fives" for getting that object at a much lower price. In fact, how many of those buyers then are "flipping" that object as soon as they get it to their house?

And this phrase..."shooters are the first to try to take advantage of and [bleep] other shooters...

True.

I have seen numerous times at gun shows where professional dealers will tell for 10 minutes to an unsuspecting seller bringing in grandpas gun why that gun is only worth X with a straight face. Then when the seller commits and sells the gun, the buyer turns around and marks it up 50-100% (or more) of the buying price and places it on their table to resell. When the seller sees that markup...that may infuriate him and potentially turned him off from getting into guns if he experiences that kind of "shadiness".

In fact, I have added my two cents to a conversation when I hear a person blatantly getting screwed on the price...of course I piss off the dealer...but big deal. It's called INTEGRITY and I hate seeing someone get shafted.

My summation?

Yes, gun people NEED to stick together as divide is EXACTLY what anti-gun people want...(and not Left or Liberal...but anti-gun people)...because there are Republicans that are becoming anti-gun also.

And, if professional dealers are blatantly screwing people on prices...fine...it's a demand and supply business...but these dealers also need to make sure that they do not turn off possible future gun owners from buying guns.

C
COR Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
zr800 and jds44...quite frankly it is none of your business.

You both talk about taking advantage of he "community" but you clearly have no respect for the "shooter" selling the item. Is he not part of the community because he "has" a rifle? If you are so moved by this why not put your rifles up at less than you paid for them...you have 3 after all...

I'll be watching for your classified post.

"OH and One more Thing"...maybe your wife can explain supply and demand based economic principles to you

IC B3

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Guys, im not trying to screw anyone, Im basing to prices posted on the market value. If you think im doing anything wrong I will remove this post If I have offended anyone.

[Linked Image]
'undocumented immigrant'
'unlicensed pharmacist'

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
You're not doing anything wrong, Scott. I had a hell of a time selling a like new 99C for $200 16 years ago. Now look at what they're worth. If a guy is asking $700 for a Ruger 10/22 Mag is he screwing someone if they give him what he is asking? If you don't want it move on, its really not that hard.

Last edited by Crimson Mister; 01/09/13.
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
ty sir

[Linked Image]
'undocumented immigrant'
'unlicensed pharmacist'

Z
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Z
FREE BUMP..
No, The OP is not doing anything wrong, I was just merly stating a Fact. I for one was raised and am not the type to buy and mark up to resell items.
No you won't se any more of my AR's Posted as there are 3 of us here that shoot them, Myself, my Wife and Son.
Last week I sold an RRA ATH with a Leupold mark AR scope and Bipod for a whole $75 dollars more than what I paid for it and most of that was ate up in transfer fees and I even threw in a 5rnd,30rnd magand 100 rounds of Federal 5.56 ammo.
I didn't want to sell it, I had to sell it to help pay an unexpected Car repair bill for $1500 dollars.
I Am SORRY That I OFFENDED You's.
Good luck with your Sale....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by COR
zr800 and jds44...quite frankly it is none of your business.

You both talk about taking advantage of he "community" but you clearly have no respect for the "shooter" selling the item. Is he not part of the community because he "has" a rifle? If you are so moved by this why not put your rifles up at less than you paid for them...you have 3 after all...

I'll be watching for your classified post.

"OH and One more Thing"...maybe your wife can explain supply and demand based economic principles to you

+1

I GUARANTEE that zr800 wouldn't sell one of his supposed AR's for what they were worth 6 months ago or even what he paid for them new. If he is i get first dibs on it because you know dang well I'll flip it for a profit on GB within 12 hour's. Actually i offer you, zr800, $200 more than what you paid NIB for any one of your AR's, your choice on which one even. I'll send a MO out asap. What say you?

Last edited by dubya; 01/09/13.
F
F
Supply and demand. If you think you will get one for $950 anytime in the next year, you are dreaming. By the way, That AK is worth much more today. If I'm not mistaken it has the machined receiver and sold for Over a Grand before the craziness. They won't import any more of those. That's a steal.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by zr800
Originally Posted by jds44
It's a sad state of affairs when shooters blah blah blah, we don't stand a chance against the Left because of people like me.

I am not too broke, I already have 3 ar's, 1-16" 1-18", 1-20" and I sold a RRA ATH with a Scope last week for $75.00 more than I had into everything.
OH and One more Thing, I DON't NEED TO [bleep] MYSELF, I HAVE A boyfriend, and my WIFE Takes care of everybody's needs.......

I find it much more sad putting up with dickweeds like you 2.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
K
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
K
Scott;

You are perfectly fine.

Demand and Supply.

Most everyone here does the same. It is NO DIFFERENT that it may be a (very in demand right now) AK-47 versus a not so in demand say Marlin 93. (picking a random gun make\model not to offend people..I have a 4 digit Marlin 93, so will use my gun as an example)

People set a starting price and if it does not sell, then demand says so and the price is lowered until it sells.

However IMHO...it is not good professionalism to comment on prices in a negative way PUBLICLY as everyone's selling business\reason for that price should be their own business.

The hypocrisy is if you sold something too cheap, wanna bet you would not see any negative comments toward you then? Of course you would not.

So no worries Scott...you did exactly what you had to do and every right to set whatever price you want.

Then let the market dictate that price. Everyone does it here, so why can't you?

Last edited by krootsie; 01/09/13.
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
The main reason I have these for sale it My daughter made some bad mistakes, I have put everything I have to get her taken care of, She is on the right path now and We go to court in the morning to get her 3 babies back in her care. Yes social service took them from her. Around where im from bolt action rifles sell better that AR's or AK's, hence why I also included trades. I love my guns, but I love my family more.

[Linked Image]
'undocumented immigrant'
'unlicensed pharmacist'

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If you sold it for what you had in it some bastid would just buy it and resale for what your asking now.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

434 members (06hunter59, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 52 invisible), 2,714 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,971
Posts18,519,772
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.