Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Rog Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Don't know whats up latley but suddenly there's alot of spamy adverts on the north end of the fire.

"You gotta accomplish something every day. When you go to bed at night ask yourself what you did today, there better be something on the list" Robin Carlson
GB1

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
You have that right.
I thought a week or so ago about thanking them for their intrest,----------, and the horse they rode in on.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Rog Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
It seems to be getting rather bad today

"You gotta accomplish something every day. When you go to bed at night ask yourself what you did today, there better be something on the list" Robin Carlson
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
It sort'a make me think of the old joke. These two young guys rent an apartment together, and decide to throw a house warming party.
So this one fellow showes up first, drinks a lot,insults everybody all night, eats more than anyone else, and is the last to leave.
One guy says, "I'm not sure I like your friend." Second guy,"My friend! I never saw him before in my life. I thought you invited him".

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
S
Oh, I don't know. They seem more grounded and intelligent than many of the other posts around here lately. The spam makes more sense than kutenay, that's for sure.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
IC B2

Maybe want to earn the money ?

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell
Oh, I don't know. It seems more grounded and intelligent than many of the other posts around here lately. The spam makes more sense than kutenay, that's for sure.

I will not bother with the rejoinder that I had posted, why ruin this forum with such posting.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Kute,

A man just needs a little time to learn to appreciate you,took me a while but now I love to read what you say.

Just forgive this fellow like you forgave me,maybe like me,he will figure out how to learn something once in a while from a guy like you.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Thankyou, that means a great deal to me and I am happy to have friends such as you. I will take your advice on this as I have no desire to befoul this forum with useless, nasty interpersonal slagging.

Rog Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by dhakbff
Maybe want to earn the money ?

One of the party'e in question perhaps????

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
S
It's likely. They have to make hay before the Cdn Forces takes out all the natives. Some Nordic types may be lost due to collateral damage, but it's the cost of doing business. smile

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell
Oh, I don't know. They seem more grounded and intelligent than many of the other posts around here lately. The spam makes more sense than kutenay, that's for sure.

Obviously there is no limit to your ignorance either....

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
S
Thanks!

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I spend very little time on the Canadian Forum of the "Campfire".

From this point I'll be spending not very, very, very little time, but NONE!

It's a waste... every time I venture here it's a fight over politics or whose skin color is nicer than someone elses!

There's nothing profitable here... unless you believe having a bigger ego than someone else has value!

Bob

www.bigbores.ca

"What shall it profit a man if he gain the whole world and lose his own soul" - Jesus

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Too bad, but, it's your choice. This forum section HAS been co-opted and I was thinking this earlier today;there are several causes for this.

I decided earlier this afternoon, that I will ignore further threads of a political nature and every post by two persons here; this should improve MY day and lessen some of the ire that such commentaries incite.

That said, I hope that you will reconsider as we need more Canucks on this forum.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Thanks! smile

Bob

www.bigbores.ca

"What shall it profit a man if he gain the whole world and lose his own soul" - Jesus

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by CZ550
I spend very little time on the Canadian Forum of the "Campfire".

From this point I'll be spending not very, very, very little time, but NONE!

It's a waste... every time I venture here it's a fight over politics or whose skin color is nicer than someone elses!

There's nothing profitable here... unless you believe having a bigger ego than someone else has value!

Bob

www.bigbores.ca

I aways find in immensley entertaining when someone needs to announce their intent to leave and never come back to internet forums. Like do they really see that as a threat to anyone? Do you they really think anyone cares? It is almost as funny as the threat to put someone on ignore or state you have put someone on ignore, devastating just devastating.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Please send me a heads up when you see them. If I'da known I'da cleaned 'em up.

I don't get up here too often ...

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (1minute, 204guy, 10gaugeman, 1lessdog, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 1Longbow, 67 invisible), 2,265 guests, and 1,315 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,692
Posts18,494,126
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.