I watched CNN last night. The segment on gun control was so full of lies I couldn't believe it. I'm not a tinfoil hat kind of guy, but this wasn't just one person who was misinformed., it was a group effort to spread misinformation. They kept referring to the "gunshow loophole". Any gun bought at a gunshow goes through the same checks as it would outside of a gunshow. They said that new legislation was needed to make the kind of firearm that was used in conn. illegal. Conn. never let the 94' awb expire, so the kind of firearm that madman used was illegal along with it's 30 round magazine, that really helped ,huh? They said " we have to make automatic weapons illegal. They have been since 1934.They said "the gun used in Conn. and Co. is the same gun carried by our military. Um no, not even remotely. They said that the caliber of these guns was one of the "biggest rounds" available. Nope. Looking at these terrible events, I see the problem is mental healh care, and the reporting of mental health problems to the nics (backround check system). But we can't do that, it would violate hippa regs, so lets just bypass congress, and gut the constitution. No matter where you stand politicly, I'm willing to bet at least one of the last two presidents scared the crap out of you. Lets not take away the only part of the Constitution that gauranties the rest of it (theres some important stuff in there).

I was amazed that some of my non shooting friends and family actually belived some of this stuff beforehand. Had a actual talk with a few of them, might have changed some minds. Also upgraded my NRA membership to lifetime. I figure, it might be one less gun I own, but it just might save the rest of them.

EVERYBODY is pro-gun, some just don't know it. When an anti-gun person is in trouble, the first thing they do is call 911 and demand that they send somebody with a gun!

"Turdlike".... in record time