CLICK HERE for NIKON PROSTAFF 7i LASER RANGEFINDER!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#6898487 - 09/22/12 Re: Anger, burqa, muslim, France, Belgium and Hillary! [Re: JSTUART]
378Canuck Offline
Campfire Tracker

Originally Posted By: JSTUART
Originally Posted By: paul375
It would be really awful to wake up one morning after a really heavy night out on the ale and find Hilary Clinton naked in the bed next you! eek

Well, it would be infinitely better than the same senario but with a sore arse and Bill in the bed next to you.

But.....each to his own.
That's funny

RV 728 BP
They DON'T Walk Away From a BERGER!  BUY ABM AMMO HERE!
#7150454 - 12/06/12 Re: Anger, burqa, muslim, France, Belgium and Hillary! [Re: paul375]
17ACKLEYBEE Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Loc: A wash in the west.
So if Hildabeast is so against the outlawing of the burqa why doesn't she wear one on the piece of sh!t she calls a head. She has political immunity and they can't do a thing to her.

#7164667 - 12/10/12 Re: Anger, burqa, muslim, France, Belgium and Hillary! [Re: 17ACKLEYBEE]
rob p Offline
Campfire Tracker

Loc: rhode island
I just found your thread here. I live in Rhode Island. I can tell you that Burqa's, even head scarves are banned from public schools. They argue religious freedom, and the schools reply - dress code. Any political or religious dress is banned from public schools. Period. Sooo, what you see from our leaders is not how things are here. Not hardly. I'm Catholic and they can't put Christmas decorations in the schools either. Separation of Church and State in our Constitution works both ways. What bothers me is the grey attitude towards religion where it's becoming the elephant in the room. You can't talk about it in public. You can't say "one nation under God" in the school pledge of allegiance. They want to take "in God we trust" off our money. That and the wave of immigration here will destroy the culture my grandparents and parents lived in.

By the way, our media likes to take shots at France too. We saw how Muslims in France went out into the streets of Paris to pray and shut down traffic as a sign of their power. They say that France will not stand up to them and will soon be over run. Taken over. You have to believe the news is sensationalized and they are exaggerating. Personally, I hate Hillary Clinton. She was a President's wife. I lost all respect for her when Bill's mistresses started coming forward, and she did nothing. She kept her mouth shut for her political agenda. She moved to New York and after a very short time, ran for Governer. Then Senate, then President. She had no roots in New York and the rural people hated her, but the city folk elected her, just like how Massachusetts keeps electing anyone with the last name Kennedy. I think most people are stupid anyway, and they're going to get the government they deserve. They just re elected Obama after 4 years of his B.S.

#7166342 - 12/10/12 Re: Anger, burqa, muslim, France, Belgium and Hillary! [Re: savage62]
Crockettnj Offline
Campfire Guide

Right on!

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.

#7189725 - 12/16/12 Re: Anger, burqa, muslim, France, Belgium and Hillary! [Re: Crockettnj]
Magnum_Man Offline
Campfire Guide

Rob P, from where I see it taking "In God we trust" off our money Might be a good idea. Shortly at the hands of Obama and the democrap party our money won't be worth sh*t.Our religous Christian values may be all that get us through the looming crisis of our country's destiny. Let us not drag our christanity and throw it out with our Obama violated Constitution. Magnum man

#7189833 - 12/16/12 Re: Anger, burqa, muslim, France, Belgium and Hillary! [Re: Magnum_Man]
Fireball2 Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

Loc: Oregon
Hillary epitomizes everything I hate. I don't even feel like praying for her. She's evil as far as I can see.

#7189967 - 12/16/12 Re: Anger, burqa, muslim, France, Belgium and Hillary! [Re: Fireball2]
tex_n_cal Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Loc: Back in Texas, for good!
Dom, you ever make it to Texas, a beer is on me smile

#7190559 - 12/16/12 Re: Anger, burqa, muslim, France, Belgium and Hillary! [Re: writing_frog]
RichardAustin Offline
Campfire Guide

Try to remember that about 1/2 of us don't want anything to do with her or hussain, but we're stuck with them. Mayber you could remind a couple of germans about their support for obama and ask them how they like the turks.
i'm sick of muslims attempting to impose their way of life, and i'm even sicker of the USA acquiescing to their demands. then again, the president changed his name to barak hussain obama.

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.

#7192937 - 12/17/12 Re: Anger, burqa, muslim, France, Belgium and Hillary! [Re: writing_frog]
Bill Poole Offline
Campfire Regular

Loc: Arizona
Originally Posted By: writing_frog

...there's something rotten in your foreign politic! ...

There's something rotten in our domestic politic too!
http://arizona-rifleshooting.com/

#7251337 - 01/01/13 Re: Anger, burqa, muslim, France, Belgium and Hillary! [Re: writing_frog]
1minute Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Loc: Burns/Hines, Oregon, USA
So who cares what Hillary has to say anyway? I've never gotten up in the morning anxious to run down any of her tweets.

Edited by 1minute (01/01/13)

#7297806 - 01/11/13 Re: Anger, burqa, muslim, France, Belgium and Hillary! [Re: savage62]
hider Offline

I think we should be more open and liberal rather then conservative.I agree with most of what you say but just one thing I need to explain we should respects all others rights.

#7302135 - 01/12/13 Re: Anger, burqa, muslim, France, Belgium and Hillary! [Re: hider]
JSTUART Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Loc: Land of milk & honey, for some...
Originally Posted By: hider
I think we should be more open and liberal rather then conservative.I agree with most of what you say but just one thing I need to explain we should respects all others rights.

Right up until those rights infringe upon mine own...then I can stomp on them in good conscience.

#7302938 - 01/12/13 Re: Anger, burqa, muslim, France, Belgium and Hillary! [Re: hider]
17ACKLEYBEE Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Loc: A wash in the west.
Originally Posted By: hider

So another good obama supporter comes out of the closet.

#7305979 - 01/13/13 Re: Anger, burqa, muslim, France, Belgium and Hillary! [Re: paul375]
wdenike Offline
Campfire Regular

Loc: Arizona
Originally Posted By: paul375
It would be really awful to wake up one morning after a really heavy night out on the ale and find Hilary Clinton naked in the bed next you! eek

Now that is some funny chit right there my friend. Glad to see the whole world is on the same page! What's even funnier is that's what her husband (SLICK WILLIE) was saying when he did not have sex with that woman. It is a shame that we can't do better background checks (HA HA HA) on our politicians. As from all Americans point of view. We certainly are ashamed that these type of people are the ones that the rest of the world sees. And then believe the rest of the citizens are the same way. Certainly is embarrassing, but reality is most polititians are starting to be a disgrace.

Take care, Willie

Edited by wdenike (01/13/13)

#7347441 - 01/22/13 Re: Anger, burqa, muslim, France, Belgium and Hillary! [Re: wdenike]
Oldelkhunter Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Loc: North Carolina
Dom, most people here agree with your thoughts, for those that do not they will learn of their error soon enough.
Dec 17, 2009 Michelle Obama... "we are going to have to make sacrifices; we are going to have to change our conversation; we're going to have to change our traditions, our history; we're going to have to move into a different place as a nation."

#7361784 - 01/25/13 Re: Anger, burqa, muslim, France, Belgium and Hillary! [Re: Oldelkhunter]
IndyCA35 Offline
Campfire Guide

Loc:
It's pretty obvious that Hillary and Slick Willie are in fact separated but just don't talk bout it.

Ever notice how much Hillary looks like Miss Piggy on Sesame Street?
“I want to make it clear to you, Iran is not building these ICBMs to hit Israel. They already have missiles that can hit Israel everywhere. They are building these ICBMs to hit you. To hit the United States.” Benjamin Netanyahu

#7364219 - 01/26/13 Re: Anger, burqa, muslim, France, Belgium and Hillary! [Re: doubletap]
nathanial Offline
Campfire Guide

Loc: Laramie WY
Originally Posted By: doubletap
Dom,
I agree with most of what you say, with one exception. She is not a lady. Other than that, you are right on.
Norm

Not a lady for srue, she puts the capital C in *unt.

#7367717 - 01/27/13 Re: Anger, burqa, muslim, France, Belgium and Hillary! [Re: writing_frog]
RichardAustin Offline
Campfire Guide

Well Dom, welcome to our world. Please do not think that clinton, or almost any American politician, represents the good US citizen. The politicians only represent the radical fringe element of the US or those represented in DC by lobbyists, (big business). We're surrounded by corrupt politicians and we're losing our battle for liberty.

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.

#7449586 - 02/16/13 Re: Anger, burqa, muslim, France, Belgium and Hillary! [Re: RichardAustin]
eyeball Offline
Campfire Oracle

Dom, Do you plan on ever coming to the US to visit? How are things going in France in regard to the population getting tired of the Muslim situation?

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

RV 180 2
CLICK HERE for HUGE SUMMER DAYS SAVINGS on ZEISS OPTICS at CAMERA LAND!
RV 160 1 2
RV 160 2 2
CLICK HERE for GREAT PRICES on LEUPOLD OPTICS at CAMERA LAND!
Who's Online
107 registered (6mm250, 35, 222Sako, abbydog, 30Herrett, 19 invisible), 402 Guests and 250 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
RV 160 3 2
Forum Stats
53,506 Registered Members
72 Forums
693,028 Topics
10,014,072 Posts

Most users ever online: 4,830 @ 12/02/14

Copyright © 2000-2015 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.