Hop To
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by Boxer
Hondo,

I prolly should build me a Sporty Spice 260AI,as the 123'Max is a nice blend of multiple attributes.

I had high hopes for the 123gr Amax. It's numbers are great, but alas, it has not done nearly as well in my rig as the 130 and 140gr VLDs and the 140gr Amax. I'm going to play with seating depth and see if that helps. My .260 most definitely did not like the 123 kissing the lands. Odd considering how much the same rifle likes the 120gr BalTip...

John

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14
GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Mako,

You are the mercy of your faculties and schit don't get much funnier than that. HILARIOUS that you are powerless to shut the [bleep] up,take notes and apply same.

Groovin' on your version of "results".

Laffin'!

'maniac,

I'm unaware of anyone more generous than I,though few are more [bleep] stupid than you.

I'd be curious to hear more of what you hilariously think you "know". Spare no details,it'll be a [bleep] riot.

Laffin'!

'9,

Cracks me up,to put it on a Silver Platter and watch the ignorant dumbphucks still routinely be incapable of connecting a single [bleep] dot.

Funny schit!

Swifty,

Exceptional results day in and day out,have yet to lose it's luster...let alone get boring. Then again,I ain't much fun to try and keep pace with.

Do enjoy your WIDE berth of all particulars and ain't it a hoot,that someone even as [bleep] as stupid as you,knows better than to even try?!?

Bless your heart.

Hondo,

Pards are loving the 123'Max in all things 260,260AI,6.5-284 and 264Winny. That in regards to both flight characteristics and terminal affects.

Have yet to hear a lamentation upon it's relative Precision,nor it being "stubborn" in any regard. That in a spectrum of OEM and High Zoot spouts.

I'd revisit it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
HILARIOUS that you are powerless to shut the [bleep] up,take notes and apply same.

Now THAT is the most incredible thing you have ever typed...hello, Pot.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Should be good for another paragraph or ten (crazy dolt is pretty predictable)."

-Me

phewwwewwwwitttt, here boy, sit!.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sure sign of insanity, repeating himself day after day, year after year, "laffin'" uncontrollably all the while babbling incoherent nonsense, and jerkin' himself off - yep, that'd be ol' Boxer-the-Clown.

//////////////////////////

Boxer, you're nothin'.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Swifty,

Exceptional results day in and day out,have yet to lose it's luster...let alone get boring. Then again,I ain't much fun to try and keep pace with.

Do enjoy your WIDE berth of all particulars and ain't it a hoot,that someone even as [bleep] as stupid as you,knows better than to even try?!?

Bless your heart.

I have already surpassed you, but seeings how you are as dumb as a stump its not surprising to me that you havent realized this fact yet. Its just a shame that you have to consider being called ignorant,repititous, and boring as the ultimate compliment.

[Linked Image]

Swifty
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
There are two kinds of people in this world boxer... Those that give freely and those that take away. The true mark of a man is measured by the quality of the life he leads and how he affects all those that surround him. There are many on this site that are very well versed in the ways of the gun, many I would assume get tired of the same questions asked over and over again. The difference being, they still answer said questions with a positive and giving attitude. You on the other hand come off as that jackass that only has something to say when you can poke fun at or deride a fellow shooter. That would make you a taker, useless in the eyes of most. Maybe you should go out and "practice some of your own pretend" make like a bird and fly off a mountain. This and many other sites will be better for it. Your a joke!

Thank God for Mississippi!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'texas,

Too bad you are too stupid,to have an inkling to just how incredibly [bleep] stupid you are. Now that's a right proper dichotomy.

Bless your heart.

Mako',

Facts rate repeatin'...and it's a hoot to watch you refrain refreshment,after having been led to water. Hilarious,that you's under the illusion that setting on your [bleep] and playing Pretend with your Imagination,is the same as actually doing sumptin'.

To really knock it outta da Park,say a leetle sumptin' about what you do for a living and toss a picture of yourself into the fray. Crossed-eyes and drool,never ain't not funny. Say it in Spanish,for extry points. Laffin'!

Here's to you doing the best you can,with what incredibly little you have to work with.

Congratulations?!!?

Swifty',

Exceedingly good call to refrain all things germane the crux and to flaunt your Imagination instead,as you perfect your Pretend. Only you,could be stumped by a stump in the firsthand. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

You Flat Landing Do Nothing Dumbphucks are a hoot!

Congratulations?!!?

'maniac,

There are two kinds of folks in this World...them who do and them who don't. Kudos on your having perfected Don'tititude and here's to the humor associated with your being content,being you. Feel free to wax eloquent upon the "satisfactions" of your findings. Laffin'!

You sappy Do Nothing Dumbphucks couldn't knock the new off a used pair of boots,though you do Whine wonderfully both individually and collectively. Cheer up,there was Technical Difficulty yesterday...which not so curiously fuels today's R&D. You'll perhaps some day note,that much more intel can be garnered by doing,than by Pretending. Just kiddin',you'll never know...because you'll never get off your [bleep].

Have broken a few before,but never one into (3) pieces,which I still find intellesting.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/2R8G4224.jpg[/img]

I've this hunch...that I've prolly spent me a leetle time on a mountain and rest assured,that there's certainly folks who's convinced I can fly. Hell,I've seen me do it.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/DAD_0306.jpg[/img]

Remember Sugartitts,noone can make you look like a bigger Do Nothing Dumbphuck Piece Of Schit than you can and here's to the humor of you obliviously ringin' that bell,as you flaunt your Imagination and practice your Pretend.

You certainly is a Gang of "hard chargers".

Laffin'!

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Been a long winter up in Alaska I guess. Time to shut down the computer and go to church......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Horseman: well said and I agree. But unfortunately what you see is just Larry's normal disposition, and not likely to change.

IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
I think it's time for a chart *grin*

Keep in mind, wind drift is what really matters, here...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

So everyone is arguing over identical trajectories and 3 or 4 inches of drift at 1000 yards. Only on at the 'fire!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No, not only at the 'Fire... only at the Fire will people directly oppose thousands of people that already recognized the merits of 6mms and use them in Tac, BR, and F-Class Matches...

I've both, but I can tell you which will get shot more often.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
To really knock it outta da Park,say a leetle sumptin' about what you do for a living

Analysis, and diagnosis for mental health, and I have bad news for you - you're nuts.

You admit to living in your own reality, repeat yourself constantly, are self-aggrandizing, fixated with homosexuality, and do all of this while being incoherant, and rambling.

You also WILL respond to this.

*here boy, phewwwewwwittt*

Oh, you remain nothin'.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
only at the Fire will people directly oppose thousands of people that already recognized the merits of 6mms and use them in Tac, BR, and F-Class Matches...

Please post an example of that.

This thread started out talking about apples, (.257 caliber). Folks commenting that there are several varieties that are good, and even excellent.

Then along comes a raveing lunatic, and a few Clown Posse followers sayin' apples are rotten, and oranges are the way to go (6mm, but of course that wasn't the subject).

If you'll look at was was written - NOBODY claimed the .25 calibers are better than the 6MM's in competition shooting. In fact, the 6mm advantage was duly noted. Want to extend that on out to the 6.5's, 30's, .338's or 50 BMG, and see what a piece of chit the 6mm's are?

*no, I don't think the 6mm's, are chit, but compared to a 50 BMG, the case can be easily made - that's what happened in this thread*

Well, that and finding out just how deeply disturbed Boxer is.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Mako25
only at the Fire will people directly oppose thousands of people that already recognized the merits of 6mms and use them in Tac, BR, and F-Class Matches...

Please post an example of that.

This thread started out talking about apples, (.257 caliber). Folks commenting that there are several varieties that are good, and even excellent.

Then along comes a raveing lunatic, and a few Clown Posse followers sayin' apples are rotten, and oranges are the way to go (6mm, but of course that wasn't the subject).

If you'll look at was was written - NOBODY claimed the .25 calibers are better than the 6MM's in competition shooting. In fact, the 6MM advantage was duly noted. Want to extend that on out to the 6.5's, 30's, .338's or 50 BMG, and see what a piece of chit the 6mm's are?

*no, I don't think the 6mm's, are chit, but compared to a 50 BMG, the case can be easily made - that's what happened in this thread*

Well, that and finding out just how deeply disturbed Boxer is.

Mako,

You might want to consider switching to decaf.

David

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Decaf what, rifles?

Naw, I like high octane.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Mako,

I suppose what I should've included, is what the 6mm's will do with such little recoil, and such little powder. That, to me, is the most impressive attribute. I shoot 22's, 24's, 25's, 27's, 28's, and 30's.... and I love 'em all.

'Dunno WTF a clown posse is, however.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I too enjoy shootin' 'bout anything man has been able to fit in a barrel. Fully appreciate what a .17, or .204 is capabale of and understand they're not "better" than say a .224.

I can do precisely what Boxer, and the Clown Posse did, and thrash the 6mm if I compare it to 6.5, .30, .338, .50 BMG.

Clown Posse? they seek Boxer-The-Clown's approval, and mimmick him (they really are just cowering from his insanity - too bad).

Here, note it starts out with: "laughin'"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
+1

I think Mako has decided that anybody who can appreciate the LR ballistics of the current selection of 6mm bullets, as compared to the few decent LR bullets available in .25, is a "clown posse follower".

Before he started attacking me personally, I stated that my longest shot on flesh, and some of my best and most memorable animals, have come with .257" bullets, so I'm not sure what his beef is with guys like you and me, but for whatever reason he's taking it very personally...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't really know about all that clown stuff, little too weird for me, but to fully whoop a 6mm with a .30, .338, or 50BMG... you're going to step up into big-time recoil, bigtime powder bills, and muzzle brakes. I'll pass on those! Therein lies the point, for me anyways.

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 1234, 16gage, 53 invisible), 2,407 guests, and 1,285 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,404
Posts18,470,164
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.