Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by stray round
Common sense measures and enjoy the support of the majority of the people sheeple.

WTF

Fixed it for you. wink

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wow, have lead my life trying to be an honest, hardworking, contributing memeber of society.

As of this moment, I'm a criminal.

[bleep] 'em.

In for a penny, in for a pound.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I can tell you right now. This is one LEO that will not enforce one single bit of this unconstitutional BS. I will stand side by side with my fellow neighbors/citizens and fight against this.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
======

What??

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I love how this twisted man tries to pit the NRA against the American people. The NRA represents a large portion of the American people.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it's natural manure. - Thomas Jefferson
IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
This one should scare the [bleep] out of intelligent people:

4. Direct the Attorney General to review categories of individuals prohibited from having a gun to make sure dangerous people are not slipping through the cracks.
This one would be hilarious, if it wasn't so pathetic. Judicial Branch authority, a$$hole.

16. Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
I can tell you right now. This is one LEO that will not enforce one single bit of this unconstitutional BS. I will stand side by side with my fellow neighbors/citizens and fight against this.

Thank you sir. I'm sure there are many more honorable LEO's like you who take their oath seriously.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it's natural manure. - Thomas Jefferson
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Obama figure if you ain't with them, you don't count.

King George III would make a better president.

Last edited by stray round; 01/16/13.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Foxbat
This one should scare the [bleep] out of intelligent people:

4. Direct the Attorney General to review categories of individuals prohibited from having a gun to make sure dangerous people are not slipping through the cracks.
This one would be hilarious, if it wasn't so pathetic. Judicial Branch authority, a$$hole.

16. Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes.

When I read that one the first thing I thought was, i'm not telling any freaking dr what I own, it's none of their gd business. mad

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mako25
Wow, have lead my life trying to be an honest, hardworking, contributing memeber of society.

[bleep] 'em.

In for a penny, in for a pound.
No, you're not a criminal. Chasing chicks half your age isn't illegal...yet. Read the laundry list of executive orders referenced here or on Calhoun's thread. They amount to nothing with some of them having to be redundant. Don't get me wrong, I'm not for them, but it's mainly a big show and probably to take your mind off the bigger picture. "The left hand doesn't know what the right is doing."

IOW he didn't enact any registration. He didn't enact background checks. He didn't outlaw private sales or make them go through a dealer. He didn't enact a new AWB. He mainly did a bunch of lame shixt that has to already be going on anyway and suggested and/or mandated a bunch of new ways to spend money.

One thing...I'm telling you guys, you DON'T want to push our gun problems off onto mental health. You also don't want to give the libs leave to spend more unnecessary money on guards in the schools. Next thing you know you'll have Homeland Security in every school spending their spare time chatting with your kids about what guns you have and where they're located. Call me a tinfoiler if you want, but be advised, compromise and stopgap measures are what got us into this whole mess. Don't let your elected officials bargain your rights away. Stand up for our kids. Remember, if it saves just one gun...

IC B3

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by RISJR
======

What??

Don't refuse the case.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush

Thanks.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
No need to thank me, but I do appreciate it anyways. I took an oath when I joined the Infantry and again when I put on a tin star. Protect and defend the Constitution against ALL ENEMIES FORIEGN AND DOMESTIC.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
======

What??
Mako's talkin' about that time he jaywalked back in 1962 when he was like, fifty years old. It's still botherin' him.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Did anyone catch that he was all abut the assault weapon and big "clips" used in Colorado but never said a word about the same gun that was supposedly used at Sandy Hook? Makes me wonder about the gun at Sandy Hook.

I getting my tin foil out.

Dink

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
IOW he didn't enact any registration. He didn't enact background checks. He didn't outlaw private sales or make them go through a dealer. He didn't enact a new AWB. He mainly did a bunch of lame shixt that has to already be going on anyway and suggested and/or mandated a bunch of new ways to spend money.
============

Hmmm...let me go back and check exactly who those few are who said exactly that while many were drawing battle plans to charge up that Hill!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
All he did was increase NRA membership by about 20% and the ensuing panic put MILLIONS more weapons on the street. What a dip s h i t

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No, you're not a criminal. Chasing chicks half your age isn't illegal...yet.

No clue what that's in reference to.

Read the laundry list of executive orders referenced here or on Calhoun's thread.

You made an assumption - and quite incorrectly at that.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
======

What??

Not yet...

Soon maybe buy not yet

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mako's talkin' about that time he jaywalked back in 1962 when he was like, fifty years old. It's still botherin' him.

My, somebody's full of themself today.

Tell ya what, when I want you to speak for me - I'll let ya know.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (1936M71, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 16penny, 59 invisible), 2,533 guests, and 1,502 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,192
Posts18,484,986
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.