Hi y'all...

Thought I'd share something we started doing that has become a staple in our household.

Fast BBQ Grilled Potatos;

Wash potatos (leave skin on), pierce with a fork, and microwave on high until cooked (should feel like a firm, but cooked baked potato) Usually I do 2 or 3 at a time, takes maybe 6-8 min's.

Take out of the microwave and cut into coarse chunks (about 1" square or larger). If the potatos are smaller, I'll just quarter them. I leave the skin on. Place in a BBQ grilling pan (the kind that look like a frying pan, but have a bunch of holes in the bottom). Place on BBQ (either gas or charcoal) on high heat, drizzle with olive oil, toss, and season with Montreal Steak Spice (or your favorite seasoning... e.g. Oregano and seasoning salt & pepper is also good)

Careful of flare ups from the oil. Turn occassionally and re-drizzle with olive oil and re-season until they are crispy and seasoned on all sides (takes ~5-8 min's of grill time) Don't walk away too far, because on high heat they need to be turned every minute or two.

Place in a covered dish while you grill your meat.

Very tasty, and ~20 min's start to finish.

Has become the standard side dish to teriyaki venison steaks at our place.