Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
P
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
P
Who has the best price on a VX-3 3.5-10X40 matte duplex, model 66090?

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Check Camera Land (the sponsor of this forum), or www.swfa.com

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Check with Rick Bin. Last I heard, he is a Leupold dealer. Cameraland, NY, last I heard is not.
As a rule, Leupold scopes are the same price everywhere unless they are on sale because the particular line is being replaced by an improved line. E

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Never liked that fixed pricing thing that Leupold, and many others, have. One place that seems to have lower prices on Leupold scopes is Bruno's Shooting Supplies.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I always check Bruno's before I buy something. They're good folks to work with.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They have good prices on alot of stuff too. I just bought a K&M hand priming tool from them that was cheaper than any other place I checked. Powder, primers and bullets are priced below most as well.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
+1 on Bruno's. I thought I read that camera land was in the process of becoming a leupold dealer. Not yet but soon

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Check with "Predator Optics".
Small outfit owned by a hunter, they took very good care of me on my last Leupold purchase.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by stevenautique
+1 on Bruno's. I thought I read that camera land was in the process of becoming a leupold dealer. Not yet but soon

Doug, from CamerLand, backed out after finding out that he had to donate a kidney before they granted him the luxury of becoming a dealer.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RDFinn

Doug, from CamerLand, backed out after finding out that he had to donate a kidney before they granted him the luxury of becoming a dealer.

Unfortunate that leupold has to operate that way. I like working with Doug and Cameraland. Great group and good service. Would have been nice to see them offer leupy.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RDFinn

Unfortunate that leupold has to operate that way. I like working with Doug and Cameraland. Great group and good service. Would have been nice to see them offer leupy.

There are plenty of outlets for Leupold optics and I can always find a place to buy a new one and because of the sheer numbers sold, used Leupys are everywhere also. I think of all the Leupys I purchased they have come from 5 differents places. Wouldn't want to see someone loose a body organ over purchasing something as unimportant as to where they purchase a scope.

Take your kids and your grand kids huntin' and shootin'.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I made up my mind today between a VX3, Meopta Meopro and Swaro Z3. Am going with the Leupy. There is almost no difference in price on the Leupold's no matter where you go BUT Sportoptic includes Alumina covers for free- and free shipping.. Ready...set ...go See if I beat you to it.

BTW - whatcha gettin' ?

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by kenjs1
I made up my mind today between a VX3, Meopta Meopro and Swaro Z3. Am going with the Leupy. There is almost no difference in price on the Leupold's no matter where you go BUT Sportoptic includes Alumina covers for free- and free shipping.. Ready...set ...go See if I beat you to it.

BTW - whatcha gettin' ?

My next scope purchase is going to be a 1-4x20 VX1 Hog w/pig plex reticle

Take your kids and your grand kids huntin' and shootin'.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Anaconda
Check with "Predator Optics".
Small outfit owned by a hunter, they took very good care of me on my last Leupold purchase.

He's also a member here. He goes the extra mile to do a good job and his prices are worth a look/call.

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

BTW - whatcha gettin' ?

Kinda stuck between the Meopro and the FX-3 right now myself(love to get my hands on one of the new Weaver Grand Slams, but I told myself no more offshore assembled scopes)....

Mauser Rescue Society
Founder, President, and Chairman

I don't always shoot Mausers, but when I do...I prefer VZ-24s.

jdi do píči
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Next part of this question. Where does a dealer (low volume) go to get dealer prices? Jack

"Do not blame Caesar, blame the people...who have...rejoiced in their loss of freedom....Blame the people who hail him when he speaks of the 'new, wonderful, good, society'...to mean ,..living fatly at the expense of the industrious." Cicero
I
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
I
Bearbasin has treated me well over the years. Ordered my VX-6 from them yesterday. They offer free shipping, and can work out payment plans if you are interested in it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by CowboyTim

BTW - whatcha gettin' ?

Kinda stuck between the Meopro and the FX-3 right now myself(love to get my hands on one of the new Weaver Grand Slams, but I told myself no more offshore assembled scopes)....

I like your choices. At $389 or whatever the Meopro is really hard to beat and comes in a nice heavy posted #4 reticle. Plus aa Meopta hat with LED light and free shipping. For a Weaver I would look at the Super Slam as being closer to the other two scopes. Grand Slams are very nice though and Weavers are always good deals. A little too skinny reticles if splitting hairs. The FX3 is really light weight in comparison to either if that matters to you.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (1minute, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 63 invisible), 2,296 guests, and 1,210 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,682
Posts18,513,435
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.