-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
i wonder what 5,000 rds of cci stingers would bring.............

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hoytshooter

I'll trade you for one PMag.

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
K
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
K
Originally Posted by texhotguy
Idiots are paying that so I might as well get mine!!!!

One problem no idiots here. But I think you know that now.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
And where is this store located? My ruger loves him some yellow jackets. Shelves are cleared here in NC.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by hoytshooter

sadly about $600-$700

IC B2

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
I'm "RICH" 22 ammo is now worth more than a dollar bill

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by cal74
List it up on GB, I plan on listing some myself. I wouldn't screw anyone over on any forum I'm active on but if someone wants to pay a ridiculous price for something elsewhere, might as well let them.

As long as the insane prices are being met, they will begin to climb-it called supply and demand. I wish people would stop selling it at crazy prices, but more than that, I wish people would stop buying it at the inflated prices too.
At our last gun show, the ammo sellers came in with infuriating prices. Before the day was over, the prices had dropped to almost what we were paying in November.

Time for principles.

<�))))>< (_(_(_) ><((((�>

Romans 12:2
"Don't be conformed to the patterns of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your minds so that you can figure out what God's will is & what is good and pleasing and mature."(CEB)
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Nothing like trying to take advantage of fellow shooters. Way to go DICK!
Take your posts somewhere else.

NRA LIfe Member, Colt, Sig, Smith & Wesson, Springfield Armorer, NYBIN , NYPD Firearms Examiner, Serial Number Restoration, Cerakote, Gunkote, and Duracoat finishes
O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
I was at the gunshow, guys were buying the collector 22 ammo to shoot, it was cheaper and available

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by fararms
It seems that alot of folks here are critical of an individual they know nothing about. Perhaps he feels he has a surplus of 22LR and is attempting to cash in on the current supply issues we are facing...Or perhaps he feels he has a surplus and wishes to pass some of his supply on to others in need, without leaving too much cash on the table. Would you sell your home for what you give for it 40 years ago? or would you like to get current market value? Those who are the most critical here, don't seem to be offering up where it can be purchased cheaper, now are they? Man made a post, if you feel his price is too high, you are not obligated to respond. If his price is too high, then the product won't sell. To imply that any man is obligated to sell at a given price, makes those no better than the governmental leaders who created this panic in the first place. Rock on new guy with the peculiar screen name! Good luck sir

I understand what you are saying.

My feelings on the subject:

"Please don't join our forum, just to see if you can sell something at an inflated price."

While it is the capitalist system, and I am a capitalist, it wreaks of trying to take advantage of a bad situation.

When I view this site as a group of like minded people, enjoying their hobby.

Feels to much like the gas stations in New Jersey during and shortly after Sandy.

Of course it's legal, but is it ethical? Is it how we should be treating our "friends around the campfire"?

If there is any proof of a man in a hunt it is not whether he killed a deer but how he hunted it.
IC B3

T
OP Offline
T
Originally Posted by Freedumb1
Originally Posted by fararms
It seems that alot of folks here are critical of an individual they know nothing about. Perhaps he feels he has a surplus of 22LR and is attempting to cash in on the current supply issues we are facing...Or perhaps he feels he has a surplus and wishes to pass some of his supply on to others in need, without leaving too much cash on the table. Would you sell your home for what you give for it 40 years ago? or would you like to get current market value? Those who are the most critical here, don't seem to be offering up where it can be purchased cheaper, now are they? Man made a post, if you feel his price is too high, you are not obligated to respond. If his price is too high, then the product won't sell. To imply that any man is obligated to sell at a given price, makes those no better than the governmental leaders who created this panic in the first place. Rock on new guy with the peculiar screen name! Good luck sir

I understand what you are saying.

My feelings on the subject:

"Please don't join our forum, just to see if you can sell something at an inflated price."

While it is the capitalist system, and I am a capitalist, it wreaks of trying to take advantage of a bad situation.

When I view this site as a group of like minded people, enjoying their hobby.

Feels to much like the gas stations in New Jersey during and shortly after Sandy.

Of course it's legal, but is it ethical? Is it how we should be treating our "friends around the campfire"?

Dumb1,
Read all the posts in this thread. Yeah they're legal, but are they "ethical", and they were posted by your so called "friendly people around the campfire"!!!

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Dumb1,
Read all the posts in this thread. Yeah they're legal, but are they "ethical", and they were posted by your so called "friendly people around the campfire"!!!

it's called 'weeding out the parasite'

Guns don't kill people, drivers with cell phones kill people.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I kinda thought it was NOT polite to jump in another persons thread and bitch and whine about his price. Some places get you banned if you do. If it is priced to high it won't sell. Right? Looks like he could have sold them. I've been here quite awhile and no I would not put 22LR ammo out for sale for $50 a carton here, but GunBroker would be my source, because I don't have any idea who is bidding on it on GB. You guys have certainly ruined his ad. I saw guys putting $700 ARs on here for $1500-$1800. Not a mention of gouging?? The "market" determines the selling price.

NRA Benefactor Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I saw guys putting $700 ARs on here for $1500-$1800. Not a mention of gouging??

There was talk of gouging but the ones that only use the classifieds said it was OK and the American way. Funny they don't see it the same when it is big oil and gasoline. cry miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by milespatton
I saw guys putting $700 ARs on here for $1500-$1800. Not a mention of gouging??

There was talk of gouging but the ones that only use the classifieds said it was OK and the American way. Funny they don't see it the same when it is big oil and gasoline. cry miles

There's a HUGE difference between rich oil companies hiking up the price and an average joe trying to turn a profit on some ammo and if you can't see it you're Stevie Wonder. Ammo isn't a necessity where fuel is and the oil companies jacking the prices to make a few extra billion for no reason is unethical. Average Joe is trying to make a couple bucks on his ammo which is not a necessity is just fine IMO. Nobody is forcing you to buy ammo are they? You are forced, by the modern world, to buy fuel. Although i don't really like someone coming to this forum just to sell something, he has every right to and he had a sale to another member here which some of you ruined for him. Pretty unethical if you ask me...

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I know of a gunshop that is selling federal bulk for $65 for 525 rounds.

On gunbroker I seen 5250 rounds sell for $1025 and then the buyer had to pay shipping.

If you did not see this coming you have to pay or do without.

Dink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pretty unethical if you ask me...

After reading your whole post, you might want to stay away from the ethics of things. Gouging is gouging, no matter who is doing it. Trying to make it OK for your buddies but not a company is in no way ethical. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Every one of you guys need to read the forum rules!

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by tomme boy
Every one of you guys need to read the forum rules!

You find them and I'll read them!

NRA Benefactor Member
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
2 sealed 550 round boxes of Federal .22 lr, 36 gr hollow points. I have Stevens, Springfield, and 10/22 semi autos and these bullets cycle everything I have. I will take $125 shipped to CONUS.

PM sent!

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

404 members (12344mag, 16gage, 1lessdog, 01Foreman400, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 46 invisible), 2,557 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,497
Posts18,490,459
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.