Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
H
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
H
How do we go about creating a sticky for left-handed stuff in the classifieds?

GB1

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Hahaha!

I can hear the righties whining already. I am a lefty but even I doubt this gets any traction.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Just post it also in the lefty forum where all us correctly minded shooters hang out.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
You would think that if snipers hide can do it anyone could?

In the land of the blind, the one eye is king.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
It's on the other side of the page.....

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by War_Eagle
Hahaha!

I can hear the righties whining already. I am a lefty but even I doubt this gets any traction.

we just need to figure out how to get a hold of Rick's son. He can get it done. wink

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Count me in. Lefties get lost in the mix and are hard to come by.

NRA LIfe Member, Colt, Sig, Smith & Wesson, Springfield Armorer, NYBIN , NYPD Firearms Examiner, Serial Number Restoration, Cerakote, Gunkote, and Duracoat finishes
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Hahaha!

Not whining, but seriously... we already have enough forum headings here. And I really dislike stickies. Some forums have enough that when you open that forum, the entire screen is nothing but stickies. To have to actually scroll, just to find the first real post, is crazy.

I'm not currently in the market for a rifle, but if I was, I only like bolt actions. I'd rather not wade through the pumps and levers and all the rest that clutter up my search for what I want. So I'd like a Bolt Action Rifles For Sale forum/sticky please.

And when I do finally find it, I could use a scope. So how about a Scopes For Sale forum/sticky? Oh, I really prefer Leupolds, so I guess I'd what I'd really like is a Leupold Scopes For Sale forum.

For the lefties, do as suggested above. Note it in the Lefties forum. I see guys do it in the Flyfishing forum above the classifieds, and it even led me to a deal on a rod that I would've missed otherwise.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Not neccesary, if anything post it in Leftie Central.

We already have what, 57 forums?

I would need a Secretary soon at this rate.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by ColdBore
Hahaha!

Not whining, but seriously... we already have enough forum headings here. And I really dislike stickies. Some forums have enough that when you open that forum, the entire screen is nothing but stickies. To have to actually scroll, just to find the first real post, is crazy.

I'm not currently in the market for a rifle, but if I was, I only like bolt actions. I'd rather not wade through the pumps and levers and all the rest that clutter up my search for what I want. So I'd like a Bolt Action Rifles For Sale forum/sticky please.

And when I do finally find it, I could use a scope. So how about a Scopes For Sale forum/sticky? Oh, I really prefer Leupolds, so I guess I'd what I'd really like is a Leupold Scopes For Sale forum.

For the lefties, do as suggested above. Note it in the Lefties forum. I see guys do it in the Flyfishing forum above the classifieds, and it even led me to a deal on a rod that I would've missed otherwise.

See...whining grin laugh

IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 1badf350, 204guy, 1Longbow, 1OntarioJim, 52 invisible), 2,442 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,308
Posts18,487,182
Members73,968
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.