-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 18 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It was I who stated that the police used similar tactics in the Waco situation and the results ended the same not that either incident was the same? Please feel free to reread my posts.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Another Black POS where he does the most good,in the ground . Good ridden

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
....or he could have walked out and surrendered. He didn't have the intestinal fortitude to actually stand up for his convictions and, apparently, chose to end his own life.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by firemanmark
Ok I have an idea. Next time there is a person(preferably one like Dorner who has knowledge and training in military tactics and weapons handling) who has ambushed and killed multiple people both LEO and civilian, and has claimed in a manifesto a desire to kill more, and is currently holed up in a residence and involved in an active shootout with responding officers instead of surrendering, I nominate Swampman, hawkeye and richard austin to be the first ones in the door to arrest this man so he can have his fair jury trial!
It wouldn't be as much a problem if the cops just came out and admitted that they needed to end the threat before sundown, so they burned the cabin down. Lying about it is the greater problem.

So Hawkeye where are your facts that allow you to say that without a doubt that the police intentionally set the cabin ablaze, that the fire was not started as a side effect of a gas delivery munition, flashbang etc, nor lit by Dorner himself(which by the way would be a great way to make his admitted hatred for the police live on beyond him by people such as yourself saying they overreacted, violated the Constitution etc etc)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Swampman700
Originally Posted by RDFinn
Earlier in this thread someone (swampman I beleive) compared this to Waco. This murderous villian went out and ambushed and killed several people and and expressed a desire to kill more in a manifesto. By commiting these murders and then when cornered engaging the police in a shootout he brought the police actions onto himself.Please explain to me how this in any way compares to Waco.

I don't see any correlation between these events as I don't know that Donor started the fire himself as it was at Waco.

In both cases incendiary devices (the government) started the fire.

Wrong. The purpose of tear gas is not to start a fire.

IC B2

F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
Originally Posted by Esox357
It was I who stated that the police used similar tactics in the Waco situation and the results ended the same not that either incident was the same? Please feel free to reread my posts.

No it was swampman on page 1 of the thread I was referring to.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
All of this was being recorded by media in the air and on the ground. As John Moses stated earlier 60 witnesses.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
Earlier in this thread someone (swampman I beleive) compared this to Waco. This murderous villian went out and ambushed and killed several people and and expressed a desire to kill more in a manifesto. By commiting these murders and then when cornered engaging the police in a shootout he brought the police actions onto himself.Please explain to me how this in any way compares to Waco.

I don't see any correlation between these events as I don't know that Donor started the fire himself as it was at Waco.

In both cases incendiary devices (the government) started the fire.

Wrong. The purpose of tear gas is not to start a fire.

Finn I stated the same in a prior post too and swamppy still thinks it is

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Has there ever been this much stupid in a single thread?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Yep! Lots of them.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[quote=firemanmark]And also doesn't the fact that Dorner ambushed and shot 2 officers,killing one, just prior to holing up in the cabin, put at least a little bit in your mind that he had no intention of surrendering.

Since there was no trial, we can only speculate about facts. All we'll ever know is the government's side of the story. We don't need no stinkin' juries or judges. [/quote

Too bad Dorner didn't heed your advice before he killed innocent people.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
Heh, a gun battle is in progress. Gunfire with intent to kill is going both ways. One man already dead, another seriously wounded. Only a [bleep]' IDIOT would believe to killing someone ENGAGED in a gunfight is "execution". SO NONE of you jackasses should EVER shoot back at someone trying to kill you. You would be violating their right to murder you with impunity. Oh, and if you DO attempt to walk away, he follows you and continues to try to kill you. DO NOT SHOOT BACK!!!! Retards.

This.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You don't know how the fire was started at the Branch Davidian Compound at Waco.

This deal has NOTHING in common with Waco. 23 innocent children burned up at Waco. No innocents died in the cabin at Big Bear.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I think it sets a record for STUPID threads WITHOUT DD.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

So Hawkeye where are your facts that allow you to say that without a doubt that the police intentionally set the cabin ablaze, that the fire was not started as a side effect of a gas delivery munition, flashbang etc, nor lit by Dorner himself(which by the way would be a great way to make his admitted hatred for the police live on beyond him by people such as yourself saying they overreacted, violated the Constitution etc etc)
Evidence available leads to that conclusion pretty clearly. Also, many of your ilk are admitting that it was intentionally set, and insist that it's stupid to deny it since it was necessary, and they consider it the same as using a firearm to do battle with this guy.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thought it was common knowledge that the fire at Waco started from inside. I mean common among sane folks that is.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How many here who have a hard-on for the authorities have been found to be at one time or another on the wrong side of the law?
Would explain alot..

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by curdog4570

I think it sets a record for STUPID threads WITHOUT DD.

Yup. Mr. Wheel is missing from Kookville tonight.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bea175
Another Black POS where he does the most good,in the ground . Good ridden

I suspected the views here we based on race.

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing 1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thought it was common knowledge that the fire at Waco started from inside. I mean common among sane folks that is.

http://www.rickross.com/reference/waco/waco38.html

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing 1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~
Page 14 of 18 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (222ND, 25aught6, 10Glocks, 160user, 257Bob, 257 roberts, 65 invisible), 2,543 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,375
Posts18,527,466
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.