Hop To
G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
Add another one to the list!

Updated Policy for State and Local Law Enforcement Agency Sales:

In light of the recent and numerous anti-gun and anti-2nd Amendment laws pending across the Nation, Spike�s Tactical will be joining other manufacturers and distributors and limiting the business we do in states that have limited the right to keep and bear arms for their citizens.

As of today, it will be our policy not to sell prohibited items to law enforcement agencies, government agencies and agents in states, counties, cities and municipalities that have enacted restrictive gun control laws against their citizens. We urge other companies to join in support.

https://www.facebook.com/spikestactical

NRA Benefactor Member
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Good for them.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
One more

Who knew?

Snake

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Glad to see these companies stepping up to the plate to support our 2nd amendment rights

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I simply do not understand why anybody would think this would make a difference, other than as a marketing ploy.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I simply do not understand why anybody would think this would make a difference, other than as a marketing ploy.
As a single entity - nothing.. But if enough - and hopefully all - join the effort, the gov't's are gonna get starved..

It seems that more and more companies are gathering together to take a stand.. It's needed. It's time.

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Again..."governments" can TAKE what they need. You gotta get to the voters.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
governments cannot 'take' what they want. Not yet, anyway. We still have rules. Doing away with the rules can, and probably will, bring about civil unrest and violence against the government.

Sam......

G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
From these small manufacturers, it won't make a difference. I do think it is more than a marketing ploy, it's propaganda, and the kind that we need. Imagine if Glock cut of sales to NY, CA, NJ, CO and so on.

NRA Benefactor Member
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

Ask the organizers of the outdoors show in Harrisburg how it worked out for them.

"Let me say it as simply as I can: transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this presidency."
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by garyh9900
From these small manufacturers, it won't make a difference. I do think it is more than a marketing ploy, it's propaganda, and the kind that we need. Imagine if Glock cut of sales to NY, CA, NJ, CO and so on.

Don't get me wrong...I think it's a great idea to boycott the entire States. That's how you get people off their ass and to the polls. The "Government Agencies" thingy is indeed nothing but propaganda, which unfortunately means nothing to them that aren't already pissed. (...and I'm sorry to see it get to that point.)

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

If you have a better plan beyond the ballot box then lay it out. The American public has shown themselves to be fools beyond repair.

"Drop that or by the splendor of God I will blow your heart out." Kit Carson

"Make sure you are doing what God wants you to do then do it with all your strength." George Washington
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Read the post above.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Again..."governments" can TAKE what they need. You gotta get to the voters.

You want to explain how they can take what they need. I'm not familiar with the process.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
How many home land security contracts have been terminated?

Time spent hunting is not deducted from one's lifetime.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
A disaster declaration can be made for any many circumstances, including "social" necessity. Any private propery may be siezed for public use. It won't go there, because there will be no reason for it to.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Okay, thanks

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
A disaster declaration can be made for any many circumstances, including "social" necessity. Any private propery may be siezed for public use. It won't go there, because there will be no reason for it to. yet..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Redneck
A disaster declaration can be made for any many circumstances, including "social" necessity. Any private propery may be siezed for public use. It won't go there, because there will be no reason for it to. yet..

Yeah, the government seizing private property for "social" necessity should be enough to wake up even some of the Obama voters as to what is going on.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It would be too late by then.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

430 members (19rabbit52, 160user, 1Longbow, 163bc, 1lesfox, 06hunter59, 38 invisible), 2,784 guests, and 1,142 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,654
Posts18,533,853
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.