Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Ackmam,

You are incredibly full of [bleep] schit,but points is warded for you being [bleep] stupid enough,to believe you. Kudos for Imagining pards that are as [bleep] stupid as yourself,though admittedly,keith is a consumate dumbphuck too and neither one of you [bleep] idiots could pour pizz outta a boot. I'd not let either of you dumbphuckers reload an ice tray,with fresh water.

Should it cheer you up,I've currently got (13) 223AI's,with twist rates ranging from 1-7" to 14",barrels 20-26" and throats running from a 2.425" 75A-Max kiss to a 2.525" A-Max kiss. Feel free to use all the Pretend and Imagination you deem requisite,to make your Dream fly,as I just might be lookin' forward to it. As an aside,I've a [bleep]' "hunch" that there's prolly another 50 or so 223AI's floating around,should that help fuel your Imagination. I just might could have some familiarity fueled with Reality in regards to said chambering,but please do not let them facts sway your Imagination,because this schit is phunnier than [bleep]!

Gots me this hunch too,that there's more than one flavor of boolit in the house. Hell...I prolly shoot it in SAAMI too and welcome any and all of your delusions,as you feverishly talk out your azz and try to make your Pretend "real".

Bless your heart.

GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
If I see that Boxer has posted in a thread, I'm opening that thread. Every single time I either get a good laugh or learn something. Sometimes, both...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
One could do much worse than following Boxer around and listening.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You gotta love it......... Boxer the bigmouth drunken dwarf, shares his self loathing with the world.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is that all you have Ackman?
Pretty lame.

Now tell us how you know more than Hartmut Broemel and can determine actual pressure generated better than Pressure Trace.

Some folks can actually MEASURE the pressure rather than speculate on it.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Ackmam,

I'll feign my "surprise",that you went wayyyyyyyy outta your way,to sidestep ALL things the rifle and instead went right to [bleep] whining. Laffin'!

I get a [bleep] kick outta how "real" your Imagination is to you.

Bless your heart.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Bobysoxer........

Some of the tallest people I've known were short. Nobody noticed their height because they didn't need to prove anything, or make a big deal out of overcompensating. And they're not alcoholics.

No more playing Eddy's games.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I asked a simple question when I started this topic. And some people went way out of there why to help and others just wanted to show people how much they know or dont know.

Then someone else came aboard and showed how he could be a bully and figured know one would say anything.

Well you never helped or added some useful knowledge so as you would say SHUT THE [bleep] UP

Oh ya bless your little heart

Relive your memories,take a kid hunting and fishing
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That's still all you've got Ack?

Might possibly look into getting this.

http://www.shootingsoftware.com/pressure.htm

And this.

http://www.neconos.com/details3.htm

I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Ackman
Bobysoxer........

Some of the tallest people I've known were short. Nobody noticed their height because they didn't need to prove anything, or make a big deal out of overcompensating. And they're not alcoholics.

No more playing Eddy's games.

No games Ackman. A first I had a real curiosity, but you became pretty obtuse, it went downhill from there with your failure/refusal accept/see anything but what you wanted to see.

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Ackmam,

Groovin' on the heartfelt whine. You were really doing "well" there for a while,with your contrived Expose on Boolistics 101 and the like...but for some curious reason,you went to full retreat. Laffin'!

I enjoy how "real" your Imagination is to you and there sure as [bleep] is no way to slight just how badly you need same.

Bless your heart.

'dog,

I'm thinkin' a coupla Midol,450cc's of Vagisil and a Super Sized Tampax in your usual locations,is gonna bear lotsa fruit for you and your Vagina Monologue.

Very much enjoyed the eipc display of your sheer and utter Dumbphucktitude,as your Estrogen High took Stupidity to places it's never been before: "Then someone else came aboard and showed how he could be a bully and figured know one would say anything." Just what is a "know one"?!!? Laffin'!

I get it that you are a Windowlicking Mall Ninja,talking out your azz about the things you know the least about and please don't think that your impressive display of Dumbphucktitude ain't absolutely hilarious. If I Mail you say $20,could you please video one of your hissy fits and send it to me? Your crossed eyes,drooling yap and itty-bitty foot stomp would be hilarious to view on tape,along with holding your breath.

The only thing you shoot is your [bleep] mouth and I'm happy for you,that the dumbest [bleep] schit that anyone has ever [bleep] heard of,rates as amongst your "best" ideas,as per your ability to "think".

So please don't stop now,mebbe give thought to eating some more glue and chewing on some more crayons,as an epic way to frost your incredibly hilarious cake and add style points to boot.

Perhaps you and Ackmam can form an allegience and a new Axis of Imagination,as you boldly schlep Stupidity to places it's never been before. It always lends credence,when you add a chart. Hint.

You incredibly stupid dumbnphuckers are a [bleep] riot!

nsa',

If you remove poor/dumb Ackmam's Imagination from the equation,she'll have nothing left and that'd be mean. Don't slight the humor of simply providing more rope and bracing yourself for a fresh round of excuses.

Don't underestimate how "real" her Pretend is to her.

'Bo,

It's an intellesting correlation,that them who do the least...bitch the most.

I'm rootin' for Ackmam to become the first Do Nothing Dumbphuck to bitch herself happy,despite the unsightly length of them "odds".

Wanna see sumptin' REAL funny?!!? Ask 'er for a picture. Luckily for her,Imagination and Pretend is free.

Laffin'!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It was only a matter of time before the little twerp with the big mouth showed up.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by EddyBo

No games Ackman. A first I had a real curiosity, but you became pretty obtuse, it went downhill from there with your failure/refusal accept/see anything but what you wanted to see.

Yes games. And nothing obtuse, you just see what you want to see and ignore the rest. It doesn't matter anyway, this is going nowhere and I'm done with it. Keep thinking whatever you like and I'll keep doing what works for me.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Ackman
Originally Posted by EddyBo

Yes games. And nothing obtuse, you just see what you want to see and ignore the rest. It doesn't matter anyway, this is going nowhere and I'm done with it. Keep thinking whatever you like and I'll keep doing what works for me.

After reading your posts in this thread, never expected you to do otherwise.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Boxer shorts:

Its real nice of you to get your Mom to spell the big words for you. She feels like she has to being she dropped you on your fat head.

Have you always been a loser. you know the last one picked for dodge ball or maybe band camp.

It must be hell living like you do, you know no friends to talk to so you have to come on here and try be a bully. Your nothing but a [bleep] sissy,cry baby and maybe a bed wetter to. Thats ok your Momma will wash and powder your poor little chapped azz.

Now go back to band camp where you belong.

Maybe with the 20$ you can buy a boyfriend to help you throw the rough times ( YOU KNOW THE CROSSDRESSER YOU ARE ). Heaven knows no Woman would put up with your sorry azz.

Is that a tear rolling down your cheek, guess not your mommy forgot to wipe your azz when you went #2

I have a job so maybe you can come up with something all by yourself tomorrow. ( dont forget to get your Mom to spell the big words )

You know I think your the biggest retard I have had the pleasure not knowing.

Get a life you lazy azz loser or curl up in a ball like the little punk azz sissy you are and start balling then people will leave you alone.

Good nite you putz

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
You're not the first he has requested for particulars re: their rifles and examples of what they do with them and the how and why. I doubt if you will, but why not prove me wrong?

Come on, make it a little interesting.

Last edited by battue; 02/27/13.

laissez les bons temps rouler
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My my Lessdog, having a bit of a chit conniption aren't you?

Maybe your mother needs to help you with your spelling too as you seem to be a bit confused on when to use "your" and "you're" in a poorly punctuated sentence.

Fact is, you got bad dope from Ackman and Eddybo did his best to rectify the error. Sadly, to no avail.

If you were truly interested in what a .223AI can safely do you'd have PM'd Stick and he'd have provided you the benefit of his substantial experience with that cartridge. That avenue, I'm afraid, is closed now.

I'd suggest you relax with your favorite beverage, put your feet up, and take in an uplifting movie.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
You know nasqam I never had a problem with you.So dont go and try something.

Just wondering what the bloody bucket gang is???

I could careless about a 223AI. I have a 220 swift and a 22-250 AI that are alot better rounds.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
That's it? You have a Swift and .22-250AI. Interesting pair no doubt, but surely there is more to the story.

laissez les bons temps rouler
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Bloody Bucket gang thing was just something I did to piss off Larry Root.
He used the symbol as the avatar for one of his numerous usernames and bragged in a PM that he was so clever and that nobody knew what the symbol stood for.
I've known about the 28th Infantry Division and their symbol for a very long time. The Germans in WWII christened the 28th the Bloody Bucket Division for obvious reasons.
I don't know how to change the sig line and another member here set it up for me initially.
No matter, I'm honored to honor one of our great US Army divisions.

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (1minute, 1Longbow, 1badf350, 2500HD, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 61 invisible), 2,331 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,176
Posts18,503,222
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.