Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by headhunter130
I was just told what you posted. My daughter does not hunt (do I wish she liked hunting and fishing more, of course, but she does not), I don't have anyone to take so yes I hung stands on juvenile weekend. I have never attacked you, but it is my opinion you have a serious mental disorder and you probably need to seek mental help. With what you said about me though, I believe I will give you my opinion of you. You are the dumbest, trespassing, poaching, non hunting, unethical, piece of crap, wife stealing, cheating, piece of trash, low morals, poorest example for young hunters, biggest legend in his own mind I have ever heard of!!!!!

Poor father? I got custody of my daughter when she turned 5 and I have never missed anything (girl scouts (I was a registered member), choir, band, one year of ball (she did not have interest, wish she did), school activities, anything she is involved in I am there for and take her every year, several times each year, somewhere special. I am not bragging about doing anything or being anywhere for my daughter, I do it because that is what a good parent does and what anyone does for someone they truly love and care about. My father activities are none of your white trash, unethical, lack of morals lifestyle business. I truly feel sorry for ANYONE who has to associate with an egomaniac like yourself.

Unlike you, I could care less how many I kill, how big I kill and the last thing I need to do is put "my season in review" on every website known to mankind. I said it once and will say it again, you have some serious mental issues and you probably really need to seek professional help. I will keep you in my prayers and since you probably have no clue about praying, get a bible and I am sure you know someone who can read, have them read it to you.

Son I can quote more scripture than you can shake a stick at why dont you try praticing some of it MR holier than thou

I got custody of my son at the age of 8 I am glad you did as well all that shows our taste in women to mother our childern sucked

if you think you have never attacked me you are mental that is why you cant post on tndeer moron

I posted it on 2 sites here and tndeer whoopty [bleep] at least i dont take all of my lil mounts outside and take pictures to impress people. MY ego son you need to look at yours you have an issue way worse than i ever have all your threads are about you bragging, mine are about helping people and feeding the poor.... might need to read the bible a lil your self

here is a link for ya

www.blueletterbible.org

Im proud of my son and his accomplishments as well as my step-daughter's

If you cant hang'em on the wall
Hang'em between your teeth!!!
GB1

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
You have good looking kids. Nice black yote. Good size bob.

Also, there are guys on this board who have killed more deer in a year than you have since you last weighed 225. Yet, they dont brag about #'s etc. in fact, you'd never know unless you chipped it out of them.

My advice is to speak of hunts, not tally's.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Jtown
Going to need to some lotion on them jowels to help take the sting out of that bitch slap.

yes im hurt deeply

how are things out on bidwell rd in joleton bud

they are putting salt out everywhere

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
hey da congrats on the season....to katie and brooklyn too.

LOL.... I'm glad Rickbin don't charge a membership for this site!,..cause I couldn't afford this kind of entertainment otherwise!! grin grin

Chris Knights, mic harrison and mike woods are playing at the well (http://www.thewellknoxville.com/fr_home.cfm) in knoxville tommorrow night. Small place, 40 people at the max. If you and Katie can try to make it out and I'll buy you a beer. smile cool

D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by tndrbstr

LOL.... I'm glad Rickbin don't charge a membership for this site!,..cause I couldn't afford this kind of entertainment otherwise!! grin grin

Chris Knights, mic harrison and mike woods are playing at the well (http://www.thewellknoxville.com/fr_home.cfm) in knoxville tommorrow night. Small place, 40 people at the max. If you and Katie can try to make it out and I'll buy you a beer. smile cool

I would love to go

we wont be back in Knoxville till 4-6 the weekend of the George Jones concert.

As far as this mess I am done with it
some folks are just plain ignorant
j town renagay50 so forth and so on

Im going to hang around just use the ignore feature let them just act stupid among themselves as they say you cant fix stupid

i wish we could make that concert tomorrow

pm me any time bud

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DEER_ASSASSIN
Originally Posted by Jtown
Going to need to some lotion on them jowels to help take the sting out of that bitch slap.

yes im hurt deeply

how are things out on bidwell rd in joleton bud

they are putting salt out everywhere
laugh

"If you have to ask you can't afford it" ETN10
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
How are things on blue jay ct?

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Never attacked you on Tndeer. I talked to your neighbor, he told his side of the story (sweet kill you made there poacher, from his version you were lucky you did not go to jail) and all I posted on Tndeer was "your neighbor is watching and he said hello". To me if you are guilty then that was an attack. If you were innocent, you would have laughed it off. Way to clear things up there you trespassing, poaching, unethical, greedy, unethical, non hunter. You would kill a newborn fawn if would add to your "#1 tennessee deer count" (what a JOKE!!!!) I never attacked you, I told what I understand to be the truth about you and the truth must hurt with the way you are squealing, DATP (DUMB A$$ TRESPASSING POACHER) is my new screen name for you. Wear it proudly since you have proven it is the truth.

Last edited by headhunter130; 02/28/13.

NRA Benefactor life member
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
lots of great shyt here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

poaching (espically)
baiting
wife stealing
ego feeding
kill numbers

man this is better than history channel

watching ac130 gunners in action
after getting refueled inflight
and being taken care of by the ground support power up crews
and this all was done by one dude in the span of 4yrs............................

aint got nothing on this stuff

bwahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by renegade50; 02/28/13.
D
D
funny stuff. I swear. Some folks need to get their info from better sources. But what I REALLY dont understand is, if you guys dont like his posts or anything about him, Why in gods name do you spend so much time reading everything he posts? If you dont care, why bother? It just seems so childish. What do you care that he does in his life? Especially if it doesnt affect you at all. I mean I could understand if something he does affects you personally, but it doesnt. Is your life so boring that all you have to do is follow everything he does in real life or on the internet? Kinda sad.

IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

I would love to go

Im going to hang around just use the ignore feature let them just act stupid among themselves as they say you cant fix stupid

pm me any time bud

maybe your bud ought to tell you some of the stuff he had to say to me in reference to you when he pm,d me and was fishing for information from me it seemed like....................
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............

insert homer simpson
doooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sound bite

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
hey headhunter

have that neighbor email me if you can

i would love to hear that neighbors perspective about the poaching exploits of the champ..........................

pm me

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by renegade50

I would love to go

pm me any time bud

maybe your bud ought to tell you some of the stuff he had to say to me in reference to you when he pm,d me and was fishing for information from me it seemed like....................

insert homer simpson

Who or what are you talkin about?.... confused

Who was phisin for what or where in reference to either of the two folks you just quoted? ...An inquiring mind would like to know.....

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

I would love to go

pm me any time bud

insert homer simpson

What or who are you talkin about?.... confused

Who was phisin for what or where in reference to either of the two folks you just quoted? ...An inquiring mind would like to know.....

i should have kept the pm and posted it .......................................

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Yes you should have,
....and THAT IS SO UNLIKE YOU.....

YOU [bleep] ASSCLOWN....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Yes you should have,

YOU [bleep] ASSCLOWN....
laugh laugh laugh shocked shocked shocked laugh

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Yes you should have,

YOU [bleep] ASSCLOWN....

good one.....................................................

tell DA
why katies friend didnt want to get set up with him or go out with him back in the day
amongst other things you stated in that pm
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......................
(how in the [bleep] would i know this or even say it unless you told me)

then talk about how you perceived and thought and basically said DA was looking for someone who
could cook and feed him and stay in the kitchen and know her role

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............................

then talk about your comments on how he is so starved for attention

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....................

i also remember some of my end of the pm also dealt with the jakked up game laws here in tn ,after i basically said DA was a attention whore/game pig(which aint nothing new).

you was fishin
you know it
aint up to me to tap dance an explanation out on this whistle

you know you intiated the pm

and i replyed
then it went stagnent after 2 days
and i removed it from my pm

so
who looks like the
[bleep] ASSCLOWN now.........................................

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
i was going to post the results of the 2012-13 deer hunting here on the ranch, but after reading what the bunch of ass-hats that post here i dont think theres a real hunter on this site. rio7

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RIO7
i was going to post the results of the 2012-13 deer hunting here on the ranch, but after reading what the bunch of ass-hats that post here i dont think theres a real hunter on this site. rio7

Plenty of real hunters on this site that would appreciate ANYTHING other than ^^this^^.
Apparently you have to be from TN to understand this^^ infantile sandbox squabble.

While admittedly it does provide some low-level, if somewhat morbid entertainment, PLEASE put up some real hunting results!

Gloria In Excelsis Deo!

Originally Posted by Calvin
As far as gear goes.. The poorer (or cheaper) you are, the tougher you need to be.

gpopecustomknives.com

D
D
Originally Posted by snubbie
Originally Posted by RIO7

Plenty of real hunters on this site that would appreciate ANYTHING other than ^^this^^.
Apparently you have to be from TN to understand this^^ infantile sandbox squabble.

While admittedly it does provide some low-level, if somewhat morbid entertainment, PLEASE put up some real hunting results!
unfortunately not all of us from tn are so infantile just a select group of misfits.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

380 members (10Glocks, 10ring1, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 160user, 1badf350, 36 invisible), 1,888 guests, and 1,189 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,633
Posts18,493,125
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.