-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Muleshoe, there is no twist - read my comments carefully.

I knew what I was doing when the pics were posted. And if he decides not to edit the post & remove the pics, so be it.

The pics were all in good taste, didn't show anything that isn't shown on family TV programs, and were enjoyed by all viewing ads here at that time on the 'Fire.

But common courtesy and respect for one another is a trait that seems to have been lost along the way here occasionally. And, given the climate here of late, I'm not expecting to see a sudden cultural shift phenomenon occur.

But it would be refreshing to see a little bit trickle back in from time to time.

NRA Life Member
USPSA Life Member
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Rut Ro.
Which one was she?
I haven't seen them.
I reposted the large-assed black girl on the BTE.
I can take it down, if needed.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Clay
But common courtesy and respect for one another is a trait that seems to have been lost along the way here occasionally. And, given the climate here of late, I'm not expecting to see a sudden cultural shift phenomenon occur.

Of this I agree.

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This may of been him but I don't believe he survived this sit down

[img:center][Linked Image]

NRA Life Member. Illinois Rifle Assoc Life Member, USN,
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Clay,
When you use your wife in this manner to help draw attention to your for sale ads, I would think you've already lost the battle.

LOL
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by muleshoe

Of this I agree.

+ 1

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by nathanial
Originally Posted by 2muchgun
My lil' sweetie...........

[Linked Image]

I threw up, thanks
that one goes with "brickhead"

C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
so you whore out your wife's rack to hock your crap Remmy rifles on the innawebs and get pissy when people right+save the pics?? crazy

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I pulled all the pics I posted right off of Google Images. If any of them offend in any way I'll happily take them down.

That said, the pics on Images have likely been viewed innumerable times by myriad miscreants such as myself. They would seem to be fair game.

Lastly, I'd not have known the pics Clay is referring to were of his wife had he not told us so. I too have a beautiful wife but I've never posted her pic in a public forum for any purpose at all. Maybe that was the first mistake if indeed a mistake has been made.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by lilderrick
so you whore out your wife's rack to hock your crap Remmy rifles on the innawebs and get pissy when people right+save the pics?? crazy

wow thats rough
hope you never have a second thought and in a classy way ask to let something die and are treated that way
I think thats what some mean by a change here on the fire
maybe that comes after 30 posts
Hank

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
IC B3

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Never had a chance

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by boatboy

wow thats rough
hope you never have a second thought and in a classy way ask to let something die and are treated that way
Hank

+100000

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by nsaqam

wow thats rough
Hank

+100000

Yep. Lil'dick needs to mind his manners before he's put up to be on the receiving end of a bitchslap session.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
This post is directed specifically at JBO69 but the content applies to all of us here on 24HCF.

It has never been clearer to me that the audience here on the 'Fire has gone through a drastic transition.

I don't mind the discussion or the walk down memory lane to the time of "Pool Pics" ads. Those were fun times and we all enjoyed the ads - including my wife and I.

I posted those pics attached to want to sell ads and realize they are out there on the net for all to see - that's why her face is never shown. And I also realize you can easily save them to your computer and view them at will - again, not a big deal if that's what you choose to do.

But Since I am still an active member of this forum, have been around a long time, and was identified by several senior members in this very thread, didn't you think it might be prudent to contact me before posting the pics of my wife in a bikini on this forum beforehand?

I understand the forum has added lots of new members here over the years and readily accept that. But there was a time when we all shared a genuine commodore here on 24HCF that was admirable and commendable. It still appears from time-to-time when you see a member donate a bow, or rifle, or gear to a youngster or someone in need.

We also shared a common respect for one another that, on occasion, appears to have been forgotten or left along the path somewhere.

I would appreciate a show of discretion by allowing me to post pics of my wife personally and kindly removing the pic you have posted while the edit function is still available to you.

Clay

I followed your example and from time to time had the wife help me peddle an item or two here on the Fire...
Hell, you and I have laughed and joked about it several times in the past Clay. I couldn't agree with you more on the respect thing. You are a good man and I always want to show the guys here respect.

Buy once, cry once.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 257heaven

wow thats rough
Hank

+100000

Yep. Lil'dick needs to mind his manners before he's put up to be on the receiving end of a bitchslap session.
Funny, though I agree, I would add that lit'l derrick is a PRICK.

but he's not the one that posted the pictures of the guy's wife without permission.

You guys giving that feller (JBO69) a free pass in all this?

Raking out Derrick for his particular 'colorful' description of what took place.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
You put a pic like that out in the public domain then you are an idiot. Period. Good taste, poor taste, second thoughts be damned. Straight up idiot.

And the funny thing is Facebook is loaded with such images to do with what ever they will. Anything you post there is their property.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Didn't sound pissy to me at all. Sounded like he was asking with respect and humility. As nice as they are, I hope JBO takes it down.

“No one in hell can ever say I went to Christ and He rejected me.

C.H. Spurgeon
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

wow thats rough
Hank

+100000

I agree with every bit of this. Except Remmy rifles being crappy. And I wouldn't use the term "pissy".

Truth is, I have NO clue which pics are of Clay's wife. Or shall we say Clay's wife's body parts (given no facial shots).

The fact that there are no facial shots, leads me to believe that Clay fully realized the potential of the pics being photo-shopped.

That said, if it were me, I would delete/edit simply because HE ASKED me to, and nothing more. He is being respectful about it, and whether you feel he is right or wrong, that respect should be reciprocated IMO........

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I too have a beautiful wife but I've never posted her pic in a public forum for any purpose at all. Maybe that was the first mistake if indeed a mistake has been made.

That's because your selfish! grin

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If anyone posts it on the internet, expect it to circulate in seconds and be downloaded for personal use later...if a person does not want it circulated don't post it.

Dave

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

57 members (14idaho, 3dtestify, 6mmCreedmoor, 10gaugemag, 406_SBC, 11 invisible), 1,656 guests, and 755 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,726
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.