-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
In light of the cancellation of tours of the White house, a reporter asks Carney this pointed question. Jump forward to about 2:35 to see the exchange.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/03/1...uch-does-it-cost-for-obama-to-play-golf/

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
In 2010 the Air Force put the operating cost of Air Force One at about $180,000 per hour.

Gas prices (Obama Petro Premiums) would easily make that over $200,000 today.

So three or four hours out and back�

And sometimes they take a second plane�

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
How old are you guys?

If you are old people, why the Heck are you wasting the last days of your lives worrying about this crap that you have absolutely no control over?

If you are young guys, you have long and miserable lives ahead of you worrying about this crap that you have absolutely no control over.

"A world without string is chaos."
Lars Smuntz

[Linked Image]
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
This is just a tiny part of the ObamaCrap I do worry about�

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by fw707
How old are you guys?

If you are old people, why the Heck are you wasting the last days of your lives worrying about this crap that you have absolutely no control over?

If you are young guys, you have long and miserable lives ahead of you worrying about this crap that you have absolutely no control over.

Gawd dam....I love your analysis.
and agree whole-heartedly
Spot on!!!!!!!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
How old are you guys?

Gawd dam....I love your analysis.
and agree whole-heartedly
Spot on!!!!!!!

Well, I don't like your analysis . . . can't disagree with it, but still don't like it. Even if it is right . . .

Someday I hope to be the person my dogs think I am . . .
The only true cost of having a dog is its death.
Someone once said "a nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves."
Shiloh Sharps . . . there is no substitute.
NRA Endowment Member
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
How old are you guys?

Why do you worry about what someone else worries about.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Ever gripe at the little woman for spending too much money?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Ever gripe at the little woman for spending too much money?

Not on your nellie mate...I know which side my bread is buttered.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
because if we don't hold their feet to the fire, they just keep throwing us average citizens into it to keep their feet warm.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
because if we don't hold their feet to the fire, they just keep throwing us average citizens into it to keep their feet warm.

Yep, I feel the same way, but do you really think they care what "us average citizens" think?

This is the most powerful political machine in the history of this country. They roll over every single thing that stands in their way, and the liberal media follows along behind them and cleans up the mess and hides the bodies.
The media destroys the opposition as soon as it appears. The Tea Party was instantly demonized and called racists, bigots, and "Tea Baggers", until they were made to look like the buck-toothed idiot in the trailer park.
The "administration" failed miserably the first 4 years. Then, less than 2 months after the tragedy in Benghazi, they were granted 4 more years of control.
Now, 6 months later, Hillary's waiting for 2016 to run for President, Susan Rice is waiting on her big promotion, and survivors of the attack are hidden away somewhere under lock and key.
The vast majority of the people that voted them another term are totally different than us. They have been bought and paid for with our money.

Who will save us? Congress?
They have an 11% approval rating. They have sold the farm. They have spent all the taxpayer's money, and all of the trillions they can borrow, to buy the only thing that is important to them-their next term.

Now we've got 3 years and 9 months more of this to look forward to, and I guarantee you it'll be worse, rather than better.

Golf is the least of my worries.

"A world without string is chaos."
Lars Smuntz

[Linked Image]

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

101 members (10gaugemag, 300_savage, 673, 1_deuce, Akhutr, 79S, 12 invisible), 1,614 guests, and 874 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,977
Posts18,499,505
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.