R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by funshooter

Bam Bam and his crones own the SC.

The SC will do what ever they are told to do
It appears that's exactly the case now. We got Obamacare when the azzhole pressured Roberts to change his mind and allow it..

Why have they not talked about all of the illegal things that there have done. Just to mention a few Fast and Furious and not taking care of the border problems and the border is the number one thing that our so called federal government is to be protecting and the only thing they are doing is protecting the illegals and drug cartels against our nations security
Well, in all fairness, they can't do chit on their own.. All they can do is give legal opinions on cases brought before the court. They cannot initiate litigation..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
This will be the Obama Care vehicles you will be carried to the hospital in under Obama Care when it takes effect.

[Linked Image]

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by Scott F
I don't think so. wink
You don't remember last June when "Cheif Justice" Robert's turned traitor and made zero care the law of the land? Wish I could forget it!

Roberts did not say Fed law trumps state constitutions.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
You can rely on no one but yourselves to stop these evils.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by watch4bear
In a move that is reminiscent of the tyrannical actions of Abraham Lincoln that led to the War of Northern Aggression, Barack Obama says that he will not wait on states to enforce Obamacare. Instead his administration has announced its intent is to completely disregard the state�s Tenth Amendment rights to nullification of the Obamacare law, via their passed legislation and state constitutions. In fact, his administration has said that in states where they refuse to comply with federal healthcare mandates that agents from the Department of Health and Human Services will assume absolute control over the state�s health insurance industry.

Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/03/o...ts-will-enforce-obamacare/#ixzz2Oc35LQ6z

So now the DHHS will become an enforcement agency? Just what we need - another federal agency toting guns and badges.
I wonder if they have their official sidearm picked out yet?

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
IC B2

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
State troopers should be ordered to arrest them for prosecution under state law, come what may.

If the Coppers wanna help, good, when the Doc slapped my ass and brought me to life 50 years ago it was at that moment that I was ingrained and sworn to uphold the Constitution of the U.S. against ALL enemies both F&D, [bleep] em, I was born here.

Gunner

Trump Won!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by gunner500
State troopers should be ordered to arrest them for prosecution under state law, come what may.

If the Coppers wanna help, good, when the Doc slapped my ass and brought me to life 50 years ago it was at that moment that I was ingrained and sworn to uphold the Constitution of the U.S. against ALL enemies both F&D, [bleep] em, I was born here.

Gunner
I like your attitude.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
He could have been my twin.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Adirondackbushwhack
You can rely on no one but yourselves to stop these evils.
This...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Here is a tale that I have no idea the truth of, but that rings true if in fact it isn't...

Supposedly sled dogs are afraid of wolves. When their master camps at night, they are all tied up. Suddenly then, a wolf is in their midst and kills one. Why do the others not raise the alarm so that the Musher can kill the wolf? Supposedly they will not as the first one to raise the alarm will be killed by the wolf. So they all remain silent as one by one, they are picked off and killed by the solitary wolf.

It sounds very much like modern America and the middle class.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Here is a tale that I have no idea the truth of, but that rings true if in fact it isn't...

Supposedly sled dogs are afraid of wolves. When their master camps at night, they are all tied up. Suddenly then, a wolf is in their midst and kills one. Why do the others not raise the alarm so that the Musher can kill the wolf? Supposedly they will not as the first one to raise the alarm will be killed by the wolf. So they all remain silent as one by one, they are picked off and killed by the solitary wolf.

It sounds very much like modern America and the middle class.

Well said.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by gunner500

Gunner
I like your attitude.
As do I... smile

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by RickyD
I don't think so. wink
You don't remember last June when "Cheif Justice" Robert's turned traitor and made zero care the law of the land? Wish I could forget it!

Roberts did not say Fed law trumps state constitutions.
Very true - but he sure opened the door to a Pandora's box.. If that weak-titted dumbazz would have stood his ground and negated this pos law we wouldn't be in this mess...

Since then I've had the same view of Roberts as I do of Jane Fonda.. Wrong or right - it's the way it is...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Man, what is the problem? Lots of redneck boys in Canada doing their outdoors stuff, and they don't sit there and rag about their health care system. When one minor ailment either blocks you from getting health insurance or a major one wipes you out, you'll be clamoring for national health care. I've never seen narrow minded thinking like I have on here. Sometimes, all the butching it up is because you have something to prove or overcompensate for, no?

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
When one minor ailment either blocks you from getting health insurance

Like a hemorrhoid?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by LetsGetReal
Man, what is the problem? Lots of redneck boys in Canada doing their outdoors stuff, and they don't sit there and rag about their health care system. When one minor ailment either blocks you from getting health insurance or a major one wipes you out, you'll be clamoring for national health care. I've never seen narrow minded thinking like I have on here. Sometimes, all the butching it up is because you have something to prove or overcompensate for, no?

Unlike you, we understand the magic of math.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

O
OSB Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
There is nothing quite like a tyrant coming out into the light.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

through friends ive seen the Canuck system in action and when they actually see it compared side by side to ours when its their arse waiting in line for diagnostics when im already healed from my surgery for the same injury Canucks think their system is chit....

oh and ive been that poor person with health issues and no insurance....ill still take our system over Obamacare

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
Man, what is the problem? Lots of redneck boys in Canada doing their outdoors stuff, and they don't sit there and rag about their health care system.
Because it's all they know.. Better look around more.. Why do so many then race across the border to get US care? Why did it take six months for one of my friends in Canada to have a doc finally recognize she had a broken leg?
When one minor ailment either blocks you from getting health insurance or a major one wipes you out, you'll be clamoring for national health care.
Try me..
I've never seen narrow minded thinking like I have on here.
Ok, you 'progressive-thinking' Canadians can then just stay up there and get your 'free' health care and leave our system alone to work with us..

Have a nice day...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

You hear this type of chit from limp wristed homos all the time. The fact that you think that people are acting when they behave like a man is telling.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

514 members (17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 12344mag, 163bc, 43 invisible), 2,367 guests, and 1,257 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,641
Posts18,493,228
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.