Print Thread
Hop To
K
kawi Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
K
My best fore twenty two years was a good two by spike and still it is a gleam in my eye, I have bettered but only by chance, The cows are stapel if had and glad!

GB1

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Damn dude........Lay off the sauce!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cows shore look good into the freeze, taste good on the plat even better.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Tip another one, Rancho, you're almost there... wink

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kawi
My best fore twenty two years was a good two by spike and still it is a gleam in my eye, I have bettered but only by chance, The cows are stapel if had and glad!

This year will be no exception to the pattern of year�s past � most of us are putting in applications for cow tags and some will buy over-the-counter bull tags. As long as the freezer is filled I�m happy. Got a pile of antlers and haven�t found a good way to prepare them for the table.

(Will someone please translate that into kawaese?)

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.
IC B2

KC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Is this a fill-in-the-blank test?

I wonder if maybe the fumes from the meth lab next door are filtering into the crawl space under your house.

Wind in my hair, Sun on my face, I gazed at the wide open spaces, And I was at home.

M
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
M
Kawi speak wize but not minny Campfire unnerstand.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck
Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Mule Deer is right. For a change, Kawi (Cow-eye? how do you pronounce that? grin) does speak clear truth, if truncatedly.

One's first elk is a big deal, and should be revered. In fact a fork by spike can't be that common. I have only seen one - and that I had to pass on because of point rules at the time. Sure enough that could, and should, cause a guy's eye to gleam with the memories of the first elk. And as far as eating, cows certainly do provide excellent table fare. I, too, am glad to have them, and intentionally quit bull hunting last year to go get a freezer cow after seeing the condition of the local bulls! A freezer staple, food for a year. I guess he is more of a meat hunter, but like any usual elk hunter, will take a nice bull if he has the chance. Wize, yah! He tells us things we should remember and hold dear about our privilege to spend our days in wild places pursuing wild elk, and having treasured memories and wonderful wild elk meat to bring home at the end of a hunt.

Much said in few words.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mule Deer

KAWI 2016!

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kawi_language

Is somebody pullin' our leg?

Last edited by ruffcutt; 03/29/13.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Who cares and why bother.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

659 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 204guy, 1badf350, 70 invisible), 2,704 guests, and 1,461 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,608
Posts18,492,399
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.