Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Where'd the First Daughters go? Idaho? Colorado? Nice to see some blacks on the ski slopes. Adds some contrast to the snow. And this is a thread? I wonder how much some of you dudes would overlook if the GOP was in the WH. And I wonder how much stupid crap a blithering idiot like Sarah Palin would have brought on. Now THAT is one dumb broad. She is THE reason McCain didn't make it into the WH in 2008.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Yep...lagoofus doing his Cybil thing again.

We really have some worthless, pitiful, goofballs in this world when their entire life worth is based solely on their perceived belief they can fool folks in Cyberspace.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by LetsGetReal
Where'd the First Daughters go? Idaho? Colorado? Nice to see some blacks on the ski slopes. Adds some contrast to the snow. And this is a thread? I wonder how much some of you dudes would overlook if the GOP was in the WH. And I wonder how much stupid crap a blithering idiot like Sarah Palin would have brought on. Now THAT is one dumb broad. She is THE reason McCain didn't make it into the WH in 2008.

Blacks doing what blacks do when they get elected, guess you missed that. Look at any city or school board in the country run by blacks and you'll see them spending public funds lavishly on themselves to the detriment of the entity they are supposedly managing.

Last edited by ColKlink; 03/31/13.

A government, to afford the needful protection and exercise proper care for the welfare of a people, must have homogeneity in its constituents.

-Jefferson Davis
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

asssssssssssssssssssshoooooooooooooooole you are so transparent....... Lagoofy is baaaaaack

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And I wonder how much stupid crap a blithering idiot like Sarah Palin would have brought on.

Like going hunting?? She would've been the first Vice-President to go hunting since, since.....well, you tell us. That one activity would've drove the talking heads over the edge. Tell us how many times Obummer has gone hunting or promoted the outdoor sports?? Has Michelle Obummer promoted hiking and hunting as an activity to 'fight obesity'??? Wouldn't you like to see somebody from the White House go hunting??? You haven't and you never will with The Halfrican, he's not his own man.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
am thinking he needs a new disguise

you and Bob been to too many Halloween parties to be fooled by the big nose, bushy eyebrows and glasses.

and just to set the record straight, I'd be raising hell for a GOP to be spending taxpayer money like the Obama's are doing during these economic times.

Republicans by and large really SUCK!

it's just that Democrats SUCK even more!

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
you can make all the excuse you like , keep blaming Bush, but anytime you put a Black in charge, every thing goes to chit. Obama and his Man Wife are nothing but Ghetto Trash and it will take years to get the Stink out of the White House when they are gone for good .

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Originally Posted by bea175
you can make all the excuse you like , keep blaming Bush, but anytime you put a Black in charge, every thing goes to chit. Obama and his Man Wife are nothing but Ghetto Trash and it will take years to get the Stink out of the White House when they are gone for good .

Ghetto trash, huh? One might have thought there would have been a black spoils system when they got into office, but it hasn't happened. Once a national health care insurance plan is under way, and can be fine tuned along the way, I'll be sure to vote GOP the next time, especially if Billary is running. It will be very easy to punch the GOP button in the ballot box if that is the case. The Clintons worry me more than the Obamas, and they are very white and Protestant.

Sincerely,
Someone who can think without being packaged and spoon fed

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
King of the queers

[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bea175

Ghetto trash, huh? One might have thought there would have been a black spoils system when they got into office, but it hasn't happened. Once a national health care insurance plan is under way, and can be fine tuned along the way, I'll be sure to vote GOP the next time, especially if Billary is running. It will be very easy to punch the GOP button in the ballot box if that is the case. The Clintons worry me more than the Obamas, and they are very white and Protestant.

Sincerely,
Someone who can think without being packaged and spoon fed

yep lagoofy you are ghetto trash........

IC B3

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Originally Posted by watch4bear
King of the queers

Yep, that's exactly what a lot of black folks are worried about - that if they get an education and "talk white," they are mistaken for turning their back on the ghetto and being thought to be queer and other labels. I think more ought to turn their back on those self imposed limitations.

As for you, sir, keep an eye on Russia across the Bering Strait for the rest of us, will ya? Hold down the fort, now.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
lagoofy you ain't foolin anyone......

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
In 10 years (or less) Shosho & Malu gonna be livin in da hood.
On da dole , EBTs & WIC & spreadin dey legs fo ennybody dat will buy dem a rock.
Gonna have a house full of chillens & not know none of they daddies

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by watch4bear
King of the queers

Yep, that's exactly what a lot of black folks are worried about - that if they get an education and "talk white," they are mistaken for turning their back on the ghetto and being thought to be queer and other labels. I think more ought to turn their back on those self imposed limitations.

As for you, sir, keep an eye on Russia across the Bering Strait for the rest of us, will ya? Hold down the fort, now.

junkie in da house............

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bert12 is another of the fake gun owners, that trolls here.

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 6mm250
In 10 years (or less) Shosho & Malu gonna be livin in da hood.
On da dole , EBTs & WIC & spreadin dey legs fo ennybody dat will buy dem a rock.
Gonna have a house full of chillens & not know none of they daddies

Mike

no, that won't happen. Their parents have stolen hundreds of millions, if not Billions of dollars from us. They will live the good life, like all ex presidents and their families.

Sam......

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Big men pick on peoples kids.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Well someone didn't un-wad their panties last night.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by lauren
Big men pick on peoples kids.

You mean like all you libtard bastages picked on Sara Palin's kids ?

GFY lauren

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (160user, 1badf350, 2500HD, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 264mag, 58 invisible), 2,525 guests, and 1,202 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,921
Posts18,498,465
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.