Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by LetsGetReal
Originally Posted by watch4bear
King of the queers

Yep, that's exactly what a lot of black folks are worried about - that if they get an education and "talk white," they are mistaken for turning their back on the ghetto and being thought to be queer and other labels. I think more ought to turn their back on those self imposed limitations.

As for you, sir, keep an eye on Russia across the Bering Strait for the rest of us, will ya? Hold down the fort, now.

Where's the proof your hero is educated? As for him talking white, that isn't why everyone thinks he's a queer. They think he's a queer because he is a queer. Normal guys don't have memberships to queer bathhouses and get blowwjobs from other men in the backseats of limousines, queers do dat schit.

Last edited by ColKlink; 03/31/13.

A government, to afford the needful protection and exercise proper care for the welfare of a people, must have homogeneity in its constituents.

-Jefferson Davis

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Ghetto trash, huh? One might have thought there would have been a black spoils system when they got into office, but it hasn't happened.

The black spoils system is already in place - EEOC, and all the various forms of welfare and anti-discrimination laws. I know, you and those dummies thought it would make them rich. You & they are too dumb to figure out that the spoils system does the opposite of what they thought it would.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How bammy talks depends on the audience , skip to about 3:20 in this video & see how bammy be talkin'

He has many voices , just as he has many faces.

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Can't stand the Obamas, even though I held out hope that he'd actually be a good president after he was elected for his first term.

can't hardly stand the liberal thought process

and while I certainly see the hypocrisy presented by the liberals as Mike pointed out and their talking about Palin's kids

I can't stand the thought of our kind stooping to their level.

we're better than that, we believe in something, honor, dignity and fair play.

it's how our system was founded, no matter the amount of corruption of those principles.

it's up to each individual how much he wants to embrace those principles.

Obama's kids are innocent of their parents transgressions.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by watch4bear
King of the queers

Yep, that's exactly what a lot of black folks are worried about - that if they get an education and "talk white,"

I guess most Blacks in this country won't have to worry then

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That's must be his MLK voice. Rev. Manning had the phony POS pegged for what he is from the get go.

A government, to afford the needful protection and exercise proper care for the welfare of a people, must have homogeneity in its constituents.

-Jefferson Davis
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

Obama's kids are innocent of their parents transgressions.

Trig Palin 10,000 times more so.

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
no argument from me on that point Mike

I detest liberals and how they act, so I try very hard to ensure I don't act like them.

I'd never make it in politics, am thinking if I was Todd Palin, David Letterman and Bill Maher (sp?) would be toothless and I'd be getting out of jail about now to go tune those smarmy [bleep] up again!

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It isn't about picking on the kids. It is the expenses the first family is burning through. All the while claiming sequestration shut down the government and poor D Wasserman Shultz's staff can't even afford a P, B, & J sandwich for lunch.

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And the Brits complain about the expense of the Royal Family!

I guess we are just here to make the Brits feel better. laugh

Islam is a terrorist organization.

IC B3

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

I detest liberals and how they act, so I try very hard to ensure I don't act like them.

This is like a den of idiots. No apologies. You're all obsessed with liberals and commies. Lots of Dems who go to church and want a national health care system. Nothing more, nothing less. I've got it now. But, when you take a COBRA plan that was an HMO and try to relocate, you've got nothing. Then, when you try to BUY it, and they send you a nice letter telling you that you've taken these 2 generics within the last 5 years and you are being turned down, eff that. Obama got my vote in 2012. I registered just for that, and for the reason I described. I don't like his other agendas, but he takes them on because he's pandering ... to keep favor with the REAL liberal voters. Had the GOP left the health plan alone, they might have gotten my vote. But I can do without "those people" comments, from Queen Ann, and from "Russia from my back yard" Sarah Palin. For you guys, it's about guns, so everything else is packaged. As for the anti-black comments, it would be better if more blacks got educated and "talked white," rather than making fun of them, as it ain't gonna happen. Oh, yeah, y'all forgot one - the way Obama crosses his legs. How about that? You'd never do that around the campfire, now, or you'd be lynched, right?
HAPPY EASTER!

Last edited by LetsGetReal; 03/31/13.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Shut up, stupid.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
in the words of deflave

GFY

liberal plick

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The only idiot in here is you. Take your Democratic Party talking points and shove them up your azz.

Better yet, go spew your garbage here:

www.democraticunderground.com

You'll find plenty of like-minded idiots to talk to.

-Jefferson Davis
L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
^ and ^^ and ^^^

Happy Easter, my friends. Make today's resolution: show a little love for some of your black brothers and sisters. What they taught us in kindergarten: "Red and yellow, black and white, Jesus loves all the children of the world."

Smile, God loves you!

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Sock-puppet fun. Hang in there, stupid. Show the world how clever you are pretending in cyberspace.

You must have graduated at the top of your special ed class.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Make today's resolution: show a little love for some of your black brothers and sisters. What they taught us in kindergarten: "Red and yellow, black and white, Jesus loves all the children of the world."

A gang of black teens 'organized' by Barry Obama himself would mug and stab Jesus if he came back to Chicago today.

How about imploring blacks to start 'acting white' by not killing whites in a genocidal fashion?? You've got some nerve attempting to lecture white people as a demographic bloc, you do not deal from a position of moral authority considering that you voted for the abortion-POTUS.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

A gang of black teens 'organized' by Barry Obama himself would mug and stab Jesus if he came back to Chicago today.

How about imploring blacks to start 'acting white' by not killing whites in a genocidal fashion?? You've got some nerve attempting to lecture white people as a demographic bloc, you do not deal from a position of moral authority considering that you voted for the abortion-POTUS.

A couple of things. I pray, and most believers probably do too, that we will not be faced with a second coming of Jesus in our lifetimes given that there have be so many imposter loons and we might not pick up on who is the right or wrong one. Next, blacks in Chicago are mostly killing other blacks. It's sad, but it's happening in the crime-ridden parts of town. Again, use abortion and same-sex marriage to hide behind and sling mud at Obama. Obama's main platform was health care. Abortion has been here for a long time. "If you don't like abortion, then don't have one." Haven't heard that one before? It's older than the hills. Abortion is on your conscience, so don't be a party to one.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
and if you don't want an AR15 or a 30 rd mag, don't buy one

well that was easy

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

508 members (16gage, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10ring1, 49 invisible), 2,312 guests, and 1,151 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,857
Posts18,497,110
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.