Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by LetsGetReal
^ and ^^ and ^^^

Happy Easter, my friends. Make today's resolution: show a little love for some of your black brothers and sisters. What they taught us in kindergarten: "Red and yellow, black and white, Jesus loves all the children of the world."

Smile, God loves you!

If blacks were ever to start acting like human beings instead of animals people might feel differently towards them but I'm not gonna hold my breath on that ever happening. They act the same regardless of where they are.

A government, to afford the needful protection and exercise proper care for the welfare of a people, must have homogeneity in its constituents.

-Jefferson Davis

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nothing much ever changes around here. On one side we have the racist, nickel head club attacking children for the transgressions of their idiot parents vs the liberals coming out of the closet trying to make their rambling points with a cokk stuck in their mouth.

GD if I'm not estatic spring is here.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rrroae
Nothing much ever changes around here. On one side we have the racist, nickel head club attacking children for the transgressions of their idiot parents vs the liberals coming out of the closet trying to make their rambling points with a cokk stuck in their mouth.

GD if I'm not estatic spring is here.

Pointing out black misbehavior does not make one a racist.

Last edited by ColKlink; 03/31/13.

A government, to afford the needful protection and exercise proper care for the welfare of a people, must have homogeneity in its constituents.

-Jefferson Davis
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by lauren
Big men pick on peoples kids.

You continue to miss the point.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
LetsGetReal - why did you join this site that is largely dedicated to hunting and shooting topics? Do you hunt and/or shoot, or have any desire to engage in discussions regarding hunting and/or shooting related topics?

IC B2

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Originally Posted by ColKlink

The misbehavior can be annoying, and I've got my list. However, my black friends don't fit those descriptions. They crawled out of that hole. They ain't rocket scientists, but they're respectable enough people who went to school and got good jobs. Still, you and others can talk affirmative action all you want, they don't relax things that much to let people into prestigious schools, or these people couldn't get through school and into work. Didn't know anything about Sonia Sotomayor on the Supreme Court until I watched a news story about her. She talked about affirmative action, where the 1 and 2 students in her NY high school did not get into Princeton, but it sounded like she was the #3 student and they admitted her. It pissed a lot of people off in her school. They admitted #3, not #33. Don't kid yourself. Obama's girls will be going to some good schools. Billary's daughter went to Stanford. When you grow up in the WH, you don't grow up in the hood.

Last edited by LetsGetReal; 03/31/13.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

The misbehavior can be annoying, and I've got my list. However, my black friends don't fit those descriptions. They crawled out of that hole. They ain't rocket scientists, but they're respectable enough people who went to school and got good jobs. Still, you and others can talk affirmative action all you want, they don't relax things that much to let people into prestigious schools, or these people couldn't get through school and into work. Didn't know anything about Sonia Sotomayor on the Supreme Court until I watched a news story about her. She talked about affirmative action, where the 1 and 2 students in her NY high school did not get into Princeton, but it sounded like she was the #3 student and they admitted her. It pissed a lot of people off in her school. They admitted #3, not #33. Don't kid yourself. Obama's girls will be going to some good schools. Billary's daughter went to Stanford. When you grow up in the WH, you don't grow up in the hood.

So she took a spot at Princeton she didn't deserve that others were more qualified for.

And your point is, what? That someone even more unqualified should have been given the spot?

-Jefferson Davis
L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
[quote=LetsGetReal]So she took a spot at Princeton she didn't deserve that others were more qualified for.

And your point is, what? That someone even more unqualified should have been given the spot?

My point is that I would have been pissed if she was #33. Instead, she was #3, or thereabouts, and from a poor Puerto Rican family, not to mention a diabetic, if I recall doing some reading on her. I am sure that #1 and #2 probably ended up at Brown or Yale, and aren't hurting, so it's kind of moot. Same with the Obamas. Their getting into Harvard didn't push anyone competing for their spots into 4th tier schools. You have to nitpick because there's really nothing of substance here. So far, the redneck from NM has displayed not one, but two pictures of a rifle. Yeah, sir, and what about that? You need to show your rifle because you can't put together an intelligent argument. I already understood that.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[quote=LetsGetReal]So she took a spot at Princeton she didn't deserve that others were more qualified for.

My point is that I would have been pissed if she was #33. Instead, she was #3, or thereabouts, and from a poor Puerto Rican family, not to mention a diabetic, if I recall doing some reading on her. I am sure that #1 and #2 probably ended up at Brown or Yale, and aren't hurting, so it's kind of moot. Same with the Obamas. Their getting into Harvard didn't push anyone competing for their spots into 4th tier schools. You have to nitpick because there's really nothing of substance here. So far, the redneck from NM has displayed not one, but two pictures of a rifle. Yeah, sir, and what about that? You need to show your rifle because you can't put together an intelligent argument. I already understood that.

Typical liberal horseschit to justify discriminating against Whites in favor of minorities. Why don't minorities like Sotomayor and Obama create their own prosperous societies instead of coming into ours and expecting special privileges because they can't compete against Whites?

You think you are so smart so tell me why are there no prosperous black countries? Why do they live in squalor except for where they reside amongst people of European descent?

-Jefferson Davis
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Obama wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Political partisanship is nonsense regardless of which side it's on,....but the way liberals twist their brain to engage in the leftist side of the argument is some seriously peculiar chit.

I sometimes wonder what has happened to them to make them willing to think that way.

It must have been some type of powerful disruption.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L

Typical liberal horseschit to justify discriminating against Whites in favor of minorities. Why don't minorities like Sotomayor and Obama create their own prosperous societies instead of coming into ours and expecting special privileges because they can't compete against Whites?

You think you are so smart so tell me why are there no prosperous black countries? Why do they live in squalor except for where they reside amongst people of European descent?

Since I there's no way I'd see Princeton, except if I took a tour, it doesn't bother me. A #3 isn't that big of a deal. Maybe there were other extenuating issues. The #13 or #23 ranked student would be disturbing. Not everyone gets into the school of their choice. Kids today have it far worse - they have to excel at everything. BTW, Sonia Sotomayor is not black. It sounds like your issue is with skin color more than ability. So, you have an issue with Colin Powell, too? (The NM guy with the rifle pictures took a hike. Maybe he bought into "walk softly and carry a big stick.") That was the 70s, man, why should I get upset now? Yeah, if I was the #1 or #2 in Sotomayor's high school, I'd be pissed. She said she was sort of ostracized for it. Take it up with Princeton, not me. She applied, not knowing whether she'd get in or not.

Last edited by LetsGetReal; 03/31/13.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Laguna go home ...........bish

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Atleast he hasn't mentioned alinsky yet. Must be they changed his meds at the mental home

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

145 members (10Glocks, 3dtestify, AlleghenyMountain, 44mc, 7887mm08, AussieGunWriter, 15 invisible), 1,473 guests, and 841 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,259
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.