Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by gunner500
No kidding guys, if you like to hunt and shoot, love your Mother and believe there was a man called Jesus, you/me are the new enemies of the state. mad

Gunner

Reminds me of a Bocephus song I used to listen to. Had no idea that someday it would hang a target on my back.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

GB1

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
It must have left-wing extremists who did that in Boston. Why? The virtual media blackout on the type of materials used. A pressure cooker was mentioned. No one has yet to say what the "gun powder" was. Looks to us like black powder was in the mix due to all of the smoke. It will all be blamed on the right. Now, if you think about it, who has the most to gain by blaming the right? Yes, the left. Since so much speculation is boiling now, most of the ills of the BO administration will be forgotten for a few days. The real issues like jobs and finance are all but forgotten. Who has the most to gain from this abomination? Hmmmm?

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
No kidding guys, if you like to hunt and shoot, love your Mother and believe there was a man called Jesus, you/me are the new enemies of the state. mad

Gunner

Reminds me of a Bocephus song I used to listen to. Had no idea that someday it would hang a target on my back.

Aint that the truth CT shocked, they best make that first one count.

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Gunner
dead nuts on...now i'm get'n pizzed mad

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by atvalaska

Gunner
dead nuts on...now i'm get'n pizzed mad

This country is shiit-canned worse than a picnic basket full of soup sandwiches.

Gunner

Trump Won!
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Come on America,
Athletes and actors are not heroes, only soldiers, airmen,marines and sailors get that respect�and let's add firemen and LEO's

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Gunner

That's what I like about you, you're a very perceptive man.

That and your right uppercut.

laugh

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Now there is talk on FOX of "low explosives", by Kevin Miles FBI Special Investigator (RET) - who says in 30 years he has not heard of pressure cookers being used in America.

He used the expression "lone wolf".

Here he first says lone wolf, then talks of coordination......

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinio...xpert_attack_could_be_work_of_one_person

Read into it what you will.

If Politicians start saying Boston means they need to outlaw reloading powder then you can be sure this was a false flag operation - sick business indeed.

Last edited by siskiyous6; 04/16/13.

Ignorance is not confined to uneducated people.

WHO IS
JOHN GALT?

LIBERTY!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by JWP58
Rightwing conservatives are the new terrorists. Atleast thats wants DHS is teaching people.

Up until about 2 years ago I was a member of a group of contract OPFOR personnel. We worked as sub-contractors for a very large government security contractor.

About 2 years ago our group was told to leave the man jammies, shemachs and burkas (several women in our group) at home as our scenarios were changing to that of domestic adversaries.....

Just sayin'......

I'm gonna hafta come back to this post.
I hear google definitions calling me...

Once I'm finished with that I might have to start a thread for opinions on this "domestic adveresairies" idea.

For now, label me confused, wondering, leaning heavily towards the inquisitive side, and completely open to whole new (to me) trains of thought.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Gunner

That's what I like about you, you're a very perceptive man.

That and your right uppercut.

laugh

Y Thankee AH, I seem to remember something about a big overhand left in yer arsenal of pain. grin

Gunner

Trump Won!
IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

This country is shiit-canned worse than a picnic basket full of soup sandwiches.

Gunner

well played, sir.
If you ever publish a book of your one-liners, I'm buying.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
LOL, I'm too simple-minded ta right a book, see? grin

Gunner

Trump Won!
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Kaywoodie care to elaborate?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CoupdeGrace
It must have left-wing extremists who did that in Boston. Why? The virtual media blackout on the type of materials used. A pressure cooker was mentioned. No one has yet to say what the "gun powder" was. Looks to us like black powder was in the mix due to all of the smoke. It will all be blamed on the right. Now, if you think about it, who has the most to gain by blaming the right? Yes, the left. Since so much speculation is boiling now, most of the ills of the BO administration will be forgotten for a few days. The real issues like jobs and finance are all but forgotten. Who has the most to gain from this abomination? Hmmmm?

carefully edited, all the reporter's on sight filming "events" thus far is what I"ve been saying all day.

Did nary a one of the people on the street report more than 2 of their 5 senses?

I heard....

I saw....

WHO SMELLED SOMETHING?

Okay, now that that one of my suspicions is out of the way... back to the topic of your post....

blame.

who gains.

hmmmm....

Not a lot of imagination required here, is there...
good post BTW

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by WildWest
Kaywoodie care to elaborate?

OPFOR = Opposition Force.

We started out as an all volunteer organization of prior service types and worked a lot with National Guard units preparing for deployment overseas. We wore a lot of middle eastern garb (man jammies, the long shirts, shemaghs head towels, and women participants in hijabs and birkas)

The leader of our group who was an active SFC in Nat guard, incorporated the group and got a contract to supply us to a BIG govt contractor. (NOT Blackwater). But almost as big at the time ( they did make the news several years ago in a less than positive manner), who in turn had contracts to train local, state, and federal entities; foreign and domestic....Police, military, etc. Mainly in evasive driving techniques, etc. We were the bad guys.....AK's lots of blanks, and home made RPG's that were pretty awesome...

Apparently, About 2 years ago the training scenarios and requests from the contractees changes to that of domestic terrorist. We were told no more middle eastern stuff. Dress local. This was about the time I had to quite due to medical reasons at home. We had earlier joked around about a scenario change being an indicator of when to start to worry, tongue in cheek like....

Mebbe it's all coincidental as this was about the time of the wind down in Iraq. BUT the surge was getting hot and heavy in the Stan....

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by siskiyous6
Now there is talk on FOX of "low explosives", by Kevin Miles FBI Special Investigator (RET) - who says in 30 years he has not heard of pressure cookers being used in America.

He used the expression "lone wolf".

Here he first says lone wolf, then talks of coordination......

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinio...xpert_attack_could_be_work_of_one_person

Read into it what you will.

If Politicians start saying Boston means they need to outlaw reloading powder then you can be sure this was a false flag operation - sick business indeed.

Low explosives...

I've heard of high explosives but, what is that, exactly?

Is that like, weapons of minimal destruction?
Is that like, precursor to the vernacular for the next attack on our freedoms and rights?
Is that like, what we're going to be calling reloading components from here on out?

Whatever the answer, I just hope the American patriots (those VERY few it seems remain) are not going to follow standard leftist GOP operating procedure and surrender to the enemy's terminologies of debate.

Before the stinking debate even begins...

"Weapons of minimal destruction"
We're being destroyed by the "minimally exceptional"

So WTF exactly does that make us?

Last edited by Archerhunter; 04/16/13.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
There are THREE truths about scenes like Boston..

1st Truth is the events that occur. Two explosions on one street, one explosion in the library. Top officials with DHS & ATF were on record stating that a number of other devices were confirmed found yesterday at various places within the city.

2nd Truth is what we are told in press releases the day after such an incident... (granted, there are misconceptions with the media sometimes) There were only two bombs. The ones that exploded on the street. They have no suspects.

Now, how are veteran department heads seen reversing themselves on the "number of other devices" found yesterday into the morph above? Is not a division head of ATF or DHS qualified to determine what an explosive device is when they encounter one?

3rd Truth... What really happened. NOT what the government tells you. After seeing this portay itself many, many times over, the govt. tells you what happened at a press conference a day or so after the events occur, and there are MANY contradictions to facts already known about the case.

Yeah, I really trust the govt. to tell us the truth about this stuff...don't you? whistle

Sometimes the "Day after Press Conferences" really insult all our IQ's.

It reminds me of the "Neurolizer" thingy in Men in Black. They make up whatever story they want about things, and the truth has nothing to do with any of it.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pressure cookers y'all better get out there and buy one before the put the back ground checks in place and there is a run on them. Just sayin.

NRA Lifetime Member
B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Low explosives...

I've heard of high explosives but, what is that, exactly?

Without googling it, from what I recall from my days of listening to G. Gordon Liddy, one is used to move things, the other to cut things.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (22kHornet, 222Sako, 25aught6, 222ND, 270wsmnutt, 10Glocks, 59 invisible), 2,575 guests, and 1,283 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,380
Posts18,527,525
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.