OP Offline
Campfire Member
Y

GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
dude this is the Classifieds, WTF, how old are you?

J Simoneaud

Supper's ready!! you have 2 choices, Eat or Don't eat.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Geez relax!!

GA precision all day long
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
FAIL

To play the game, you first gotta have game. - Ike Turner

Y
Yalie Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Y
Wow, so serious.

C'mon, Yale wins a national title, and I'm not going to jump up and down about it? Of course I am!

Okay, I could still use some 348 Win. Jamison brass, if anyone has some to sell.

Sincerely,

Chris Bemis

IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
NO NO

Florida
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by Yalie
Wow, so serious.

C'mon, Yale wins a national title, and I'm not going to jump up and down about it? Of course I am!

Okay, I could still use some 348 Win. Jamison brass, if anyone has some to sell.

Sincerely,

Chris Bemis

Originally Posted by safariman
Ladies and Gentlemen,

If Chris decides to buy something you have for sale, be very caustious and get the money in some form that he cannot back out on. This poster has backed out of two deals on me that were agreed to and in the last case actually sent me a check for a Model 71 rifle, then PM'ed me that he had stopped payment on the check. Worse than that, he would not answer multiple PM's, telephone calls and e-mails wherin I tried to get in touch to see what the problem was with the deal. This was at a time when I was first dealing with a new fixed income from my chronic disability and kidney disease and I had already spent the money he promised me, especially after I HAD HIS CHECK IN HAND, and when it was stop payed this caused me a GREAT DEAL of stress and scrambling to get checks back or ask utility companies etc. to hold onto and not deposit while I quickly as possible sold other items at fire sale prices to cover the checks I wrote assuming Mr. Bemis check - then in my hand - was good and that this persons word was his bond let ALONE the check! His word turned out to be worth less than nothing not just once, but twice. And a check in hand from this person is no guarantee that you have been paid for any item.

Failure to communicate and offer an explanation is not a proffesional way to do business here in my opinion so I am advsing anyone with 348 Brass to be cautious and know what kind of person you are dealing with here. A person that is not to be taken at his word or be trusted. This kind of dealing falls far short of the kind of persons I have dealt with in the past here. People who I have sent items to upon thier mere word that money was en route and they have done the same for me. Chris Bemis has proven by his actions that he is not in this category of persons. Not a typical 24 hour campfire member in that regard.

You still might be able to have a successful transaction, but at a minimum get a USPS money order and cash it before sending anything out. Just advising here to proceed with all due caution.

MARK

PS Chris has re started this thread several times now so as not to have to answer for his actions in the past. Got news for him, I am retired - medically- and will keep this up no matter how many new posts he tries to start until he makes right that which was wrong. My friends here at the fire, and the great way in which this place USUALLY operates, need to be protected.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
doh!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (257_X_50, 808outdoors, 2500HD, 7mm_Loco, 257robertsimp, 9 invisible), 1,391 guests, and 792 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,505
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.