Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
I have been keeping my eyes peeled for a Glock 26 hoping to carry in my pocket. Today I was in a gun store and asked the owner what was like a Glock 26 but not a Glock. He pointed to a Beretta Nano. It is lighter than my Walther that carry in pocket and no safety. Since I have have a Beretta 92 and am happy with it I am HOPING this one will be as good. Bought it. Hope to get to pull the trigger tomorrow.

Steve ~ Asheville, NC
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by bankcardrep1
I have been keeping my eyes peeled for a Glock 26 hoping to carry in my pocket. Today I was in a gun store and asked the owner what was like a Glock 26 but not a Glock. He pointed to a Beretta Nano. It is lighter than my Walther that carry in pocket and no safety. Since I have have a Beretta 92 and am happy with it I am HOPING this one will be as good. Bought it. Hope to get to pull the trigger tomorrow.
They're cool looking guns and feel good in the hand. I've handled them in the shops.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I had one shot great and very accurate
my sister has it now
Hank

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It is a nice gun for the price point. The slide is a bit high and blocky, which makes the gun top heavy and snappy. The rear of the slide also is too square in the rear for a pocket gun in my personal opinion. It weighs about the same unloaded as a Sig P938 loaded. It is a very tight gun out of the box and should be well lubricated to ensure proper function. Like most of the mini nines, the forum traffic seems to indicate that most have better experiences with 124 grain or better full strength ammo. I have had no trouble with full strength jacketed 115 grain ammo, and only 1 malfunction in the first 50 rounds, while using a factory 124 grain Gold Dot. Some people do not like the lack of an external slide stop (it is internal and only locks the slide open after the last shot), but it does not bother me.

My wife shot one with some 124 grain Gold Dots and said that she did not like it. The web between her index finger and thumb was red after only a few shots. By comparison, she then picked up a Springfield XDS loaded with 230 grain hardball and immediately liked that. Go figure.

If the gun had been introduced a few years ago, it may have been a runaway success because of its size and weight. With the relatively recent introduction of numerous mini-nines and .45s, picky points now make a difference in consumer selection. If it fits one's niche, it appears to be a decent gun.

Last edited by Cheyenne; 04/18/13. Reason: clarify

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I have one and it works well. It is accurate and fuctions reliably. I put Talon grips on mine which make it a lot more comfortable. The trigger pull is a little long and heavy compared to my other striker fired pistols,especially my Ruger SR9c.

IC B2

B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
I put 50 rds through it yesterday. No problem. Accurate. Great pocket gun. Finally. I really like my ppk 380 but not how the safety works since i have been carrying Browning for so long. Now no worrys about Sweep Up or Sweep Down.

I had to get a pocket holster though, almost put my finger in the guard a couple of times. The one I got was too fat though. Need to find something thin. Just enough to protect the trigger guard.

Steve ~ Asheville, NC

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (1badf350, 17CalFan, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 61 invisible), 2,311 guests, and 1,286 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,703
Posts18,494,295
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.