Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
O, don't you know that the more lawmen surrounding a fugitive reduces the chances of any particular one catching a round?

Of course, the more of them that are around actually increases the risk of same, but the pucker factor has to be greatly diminished.

Last edited by eyeball; 04/20/13.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
This story is changing so much, it's crazy. They say their was a shootout.. Where are the guns? I haven't heard one peep out of the media (and I've got msnbc on) about guns, and they LOVE reporting on guns. The media hasn't speculated on the guns, hi cap magazines, etc.

bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Don't put down the 38 spl it worked when this country had real criminals, like John Dillinger, Baby Face and all the other road bandits who were using Thompson, BAR and other Military Weapons to commit their crimes.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by bea175
How has this country come to a point that the Police are better armed than the Military? I have never seen so many Urban Commando types with Police stenciled on the uniforms. Do these guys get off trying to look like real soldiers ? I know the cops on here are going to rally to their cause , but it just amazes me how much tax payer money is wasted on these costumes for the police to try and intimidate the public.
+1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Calvin
This story is changing so much, it's crazy. They say their was a shootout.. Where are the guns? I haven't heard one peep out of the media (and I've got msnbc on) about guns, and they LOVE reporting on guns. The media hasn't speculated on the guns, hi cap magazines, etc.

They were throwing homemade firecrackers (pipe bombs sounds scarier) at the police, I don't think they would be tossing firecrackers if they had an arsenal of weapons.

IC B2

bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Take a look at Boston and you will see what you are up against when they outlaws you guns and come after them . Did you ever think this might be Obama Private Army he Bragged about in the flesh. Police dressed and armed like the Military , HLS buying up all the ammo available, Dem's trying to take your only means of protection. Spin it any way you like but the trend should make you sit up and take notice of what is coming.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Calvin

Of course not, he was a Muslin. Armed Muslin terrorist on US soil doesn't fit their narative. Mentaly ill white kid, in a school or a movie theater, and all we get to hear about is the weapons.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
whatever happened to regular uniforms or a suit and a tie? Police are payed to protect and to serve not intimidate . If you want to be a soldier join the Military
Guys who want to be cops nowadays don't think this image is cool enough anymore.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don't put down the 38 spl it worked when this country had real criminals, like John Dillinger, Baby Face and all the other road bandits who were using Thompson, BAR and other Military Weapons to commit their crimes.

I guess that you forgot that the police had them too...

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I already heard some dipshitt psychologist on Fox saying how he could have been radicalized because of a mental illness. Anything to avoid calling out what the problem really is, Islam.

Last edited by ColKlink; 04/20/13.

A government, to afford the needful protection and exercise proper care for the welfare of a people, must have homogeneity in its constituents.

-Jefferson Davis
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
whatever happened to regular uniforms or a suit and a tie? Police are payed to protect and to serve not intimidate . If you want to be a soldier join the Military
Guys who want to be cops nowadays don't think this image is cool enough anymore.

[Linked Image]

The sentiment and reality of that picture is just as legit today as it was then...

At least until corrupting influences like we find in this forum get their bias passed on to innocent kids...

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by HugAJackass

Hell the FBI wasn't even allow to carry weapons for a while when they first started

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
two teens did show the world how vulnerable the USA is . Shut down a major city and made 1 million people coward and hide in their homes made halve of Mass Police Force look like fools for a whole day. I'm sure the Muslims got a kick out of this, thanks to the World Class Media this country as working against it.

I think the Boston Police show of Force is disgusting quite frankly. Such a duplication of effort etc etc etc . [bleep] Buses carting them in, Cars lined up fender to fender, officers lined up shoulder to shoulder, motorcycle patrols. Looked like something right out of a North Korea military parade. 9000 fuggin cops 1 perp. Now imagine for a second that there are 100 cells out there one for every major city. Imagine that show of force at every future "event" in each of these cities. They would be bankrupted in no time at all.
Great post. I feel sorry for those that just don't get it. Someone posted that these guys aren't costing any money as they are already on the payroll books. I guess that guy has never heard of paid overtime. This chit is costing a fortune and for what? So hundreds of government employees can stand around playing pocket pool and thinking about how they are going to spend all the overtime cash they will be getting. Very impressive way to capture one wounded 19 year old kid without all that cool tactical gear. These terrorist have the population so afraid that we are now supporting an escalation of the gestapo.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
With all their personnel and military type equipment, they still couldn't best a 19 YO punk in a shoot out.

And they couldn't chase him down in their cars.

And they couldn't track him down after he was afoot.

I don't see where the cops have a damn thing to be proud of.

As far as "heroes", the young MIT cop being killed while he sat in his car has less claim to the designation than the VFD guys killed in the West, Tx. fire.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by HugAJackass

Hell the FBI wasn't even allow to carry weapons for a while when they first started

I guess they smartened up then.

The law man has always had to strive to keep up with the arms of the criminals.

Turdlike, by default.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I want a armored car.

As for the uniforms them suckers do come in handy,comfortable as well.

I wear desert boots all the time unless its cold,they are much lighter than commercial models.

They did a good job with what they knew but i am also wondering about all of the shots that were fired at the end.

bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Like i said in the in the first post the cops on the forum will jump in to support all the chit that the police did in Boston and make all the excuses they can think off to support the cluster [bleep] that took place yesterday in Mass

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by M7300SAUM
This chit is costing a fortune and for what?

Oh, I don't know...

Maybe it was to catch some terrorist that had already detonated a few bombs in the heart of one of our city's before they could do it again....?

Turdlike, by default.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Yeah right.. they'd be saying "why did these 'terrorists' have access to guns?!

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I'm not against the cops they did a fair job, but it just showed the world and the people of this country who actually pay attention to whats going on,that the USA is becoming a Military Type Police State
While all this was going on, this concern was more on my mind than the danger posed by that kid.

Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (160user, 1badf350, 10ring1, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 66 invisible), 2,257 guests, and 1,193 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,011
Posts18,500,243
Members73,986
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.