Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Obama Refused to deport Muslim Boston Bomber after 2009 criminal conviction violated immigration rules

By David Bellow

The Obama administration could have and should have deported Muslim Boston immigrant terrorist after he had a criminal conviction in 2009. This Muslim terrorist should have never had a chance to complete this terrorist attack because he should have been out of the country years ago after his assault conviction. This is what happens when Obama tries to pick and choose which criminals to deport. I am all for people coming to America to have a better life, but they should want to become an American, follow our laws, and not become dependent on the government. Obama wanted to give this guy a second chance because his administration did not see him as a threat even after the guy got a criminal conviction. Still think he is not a threat Obama? There are dead Americans and others with no legs who would beg to differ.

From Judicial Watch:

One of the Chechen terrorists who carried out the Boston Marathon bombings could have been deported years ago after a criminal arrest and/or conviction and the other was granted American citizenship on the 11th anniversary of the worst terrorist attack on U.S. soil. Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the 26-year-old killed in a wild shootout with police, was a legal U.S. resident who nevertheless could have been removed from the country after a 2009 domestic violence arrest and conviction, according to a Judicial Watch source. That means the Obama administration missed an opportunity to deport Tsarnaev but evidently didn�t feel he represented a big enough threat.

This whole situation reminds me of that Muslim terrorist Nidal Hasan who killed over a dozen United States soldiers at Fort Hood, Texas. The government knew he was talking to terrorists but they decided not to kick him out of the military because of political correctness. They thought that it might look bad or look like racial profiling to kick out the Muslim even though he was connected to terrorists and they knew it. So they let him stay and he ends up killing over a dozen soldiers. It only adds insult to injury that the Obama administration refuses to call the attack at Fort Hood a terrorist attack. Those soldiers do not even get a Purple Heart for being wounded by the enemy.

Obama is sure to get a black eye over this Boston terrorist attack. Remember at the beginning of this Boston bombing the government had detained a Saudi national here on a visa as a person of interest? They ended up not connecting this Saudi national to the bombings, but they still kicked him out of the country because he already had deportation orders due to his possible terrorist activities. So even though he was not connected to this bombing, this hurts Obama because this Saudi had a deportation order for terrorist activities and Obama had not deported him yet.

My heart and prayers go out to the people in Boston. May we never let something like this ever happen again due to political correctness.

http://texasgopvote.com/issues/rest...r-after-2009-criminal-conviction-0053711

A government, to afford the needful protection and exercise proper care for the welfare of a people, must have homogeneity in its constituents.

-Jefferson Davis

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Bump

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Thanks. Had Zero done his job this would never have happened.

A government, to afford the needful protection and exercise proper care for the welfare of a people, must have homogeneity in its constituents.

-Jefferson Davis
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Tag

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Aren't you guys being a little harsh I mean after all he's just a poor repressed muzzy reacting the only way his religion allows him too!

NRA Lifetime Member
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I just wish I could be confident that someone will hold the Obama administration accountable for this. I'm sure some will try, but I don't have much faith in our system right now.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
yeah, It's like "If it will save just one person shouldn't we just deport the SOB" right huh? Magnum Man

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
The liberals in government always need to create problems so they can come to the rescue....

Whether its some nut on a shooting spree, Bin Laden or stateside foreign terrorists, somewhere in their past is some form of government bureaucracy that "missed" doing what they are paid to do (to the tune of massive deficit).

Can't wait for the government idea of "affordable health care".....

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by ColKlink
Thanks. Had Zero done his job this would never have happened.
He's doing the job he intended to do: destroy America.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
How come I am not surprised?

Is it too ambitious or too naive to look for an honest politician? Or simply a useful one?
IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Can't wait for the government idea of "affordable health care".....
I believe we all know, we can't afford it.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
No shock here, Kinda expected it.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
nothing good has ever come out of the Obama Administration

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Boston.com says the charge was dismissed?

...Tamerlan, who boxed at 196 pounds, studied at Bunker Hill Community College and wanted to become an engineer. He attended the school part time for three semesters, from 2006 to 2008, according to the school. Tamerlan has a domestic violence charge which was dismissed following a jury trial in 2010, according to records and was cited by state polcie for obstruction of a motor vehicle in 2008. That case was dismissed after he paid court costs. ...

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Don't forget that Clinton passed on Osama too.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I guess it's better for them to deport the family home schooling their kids. I hear they are Christian.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Don't forget that Clinton passed on Osama too.

Refresh my memory on that? I remember Clinton bombing an OBL factory (aspirin?) in Somalia? And the belief was that was to draw attention away from the Lewinski hearings. I believed that at the time.

Might have been worth it to get OBL at the time.

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
the belief was that was to draw attention away from the Lewinski hearings

See the little willy stain grin

[Linked Image]

MOLON LABE

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

384 members (10Glocks, 10ring1, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 160user, 1badf350, 36 invisible), 1,893 guests, and 1,193 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,633
Posts18,493,125
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.