Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
this guy is a leftie, but can't put up with the ridiculous horseshit spewed by the ignorant gun banners and their manipulation of children and emotions to avoid talking about reality. enjoy:

http://kontradictions.wordpress.com/2013/04/20/dear-democratic-gun-control-lobby-how-to-get-better/

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Amazing that a Democrat doesn't feel obligated to take up the anti gun banner.

An acquaintance of mine (can't call him a friend anymore) is a Democrat from the eastern coal field region of Kentucky.

He never misses a chance to bleat one leftist mantra or another.

Years ago I went hiking and camping with him in the mountains where his family still lives.

His father was a retired coal miner who came up through the troubles in the 20's and 30's.

He carried a gun like most men carry a wallet.

He had developed the habit of tucking his old snub revolver under his right leg when he was driving a car and you could tell from the way that he slipped it from his pocket and tucked it under his leg that it was a long established practice of his.

The old S&W was rubbed almost to a polish from being carried for so long.

My acquaintance grew up in that environment ,..and he obviously understands why his father developed the habit of carrying a gun,...yet he's now an anti gunner.

Don't ask me why.

I think he just spews that stuff because he thinks that it makes him seem intelligent and worldly.

I can't tolerate being around him at all,..haven't seen him in a long time,..and won't.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Would "turn" in a fella just to "fit in"....maybe get some payola that he "earned".

The world is full of 'em.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Advice for anti- gun Dimocraps - ESAD

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Bristoe

I think he just spews that stuff because he thinks that it makes him seem intelligent and worldly.

Exactly, you hit the nail right on the head. That is typical liberal mentality. Most any time you get in a conversation with a libtard, or when a libtard has a statement to make, the first thing out of their mouths tends to be to be, 'I'm highly educated and extremely intelligent'. Almost as though that have to convince themselves before they attempt to convince the rest of the world.

And I tell them, I'm a conservative, you know, dumb and stupid about all worldly things unlike you, but at least I know what mainstream America stands for and is all about.

Last edited by Wink_man; 04/22/13.

Garry
Trump won !!!
Trying to live like a free man in the Communist Republic of New Jersey.
Love your country, distrust your government.
Democrats and the people who vote for them, enemies of America and a free American people
IC B2

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Cashed a money order for selling some stuff at my credit union (I don't "bank", therefore I "work").

Lady asks me "Is this from someone you know"?

"Yeah"...

WTF?

Can't ask for ID at the voting booth, can't pull over a law breaker or your "profiling", can't hang a muzzie at high noon but the [bleep] cashiers need to know whoTF I got money from?

[bleep] every [bleep] one of them.....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wow. That was powerful. I read every word and it's a great article. Thanks for sharing it.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Great article. Who knew some liberals could be so rational.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yes, that is a great article..........hope lots of people read it.

The politicians who support gun control so fervently are truly a joke, but are still dangerous nonetheless.

MM

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Very good article

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Excellent read. Page saved for further reference...

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
^^^

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Steve,

Thanks for posting and linking to the essay. It has some wonderful talking points for us to use with those who might be undecided on the issue.

Thanks again.

What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Precisely!!! ROFLMA.

What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?
I
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I
Thanks for sharing. I didn't read at first, but eventually did.
Excellent read, with surprising point from a Democrat.

I would urge all to read this. It may just surprise you.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
I forwarded it to every bolshie on my email list.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Yes, that is a great article..........hope lots of people read it.

The politicians who support gun control so fervently are truly a joke, but are still dangerous nonetheless.

MM

My thoughts exactly. If dumbocrats removed their heads from their asses and actually considered what they are pushing rather than blindly jumping on the gun control bandwagon, we might be ok. But, they are dumbocrats......

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I guess I'm readin' it wrong.. IMHO, he was giving advice on how to WIN the gun control bills by the Dems.. By ridding the debate of those points, he feels even gun-owning Dems will vote for a gun control bill, as long as it's cloaked in secreteze. (word??) laugh

No thanks..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
yes, you are. the "advice" part is tongue in cheek....reread paragraph 6 for where the writer stands.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thanks Steve.

Posted to my FB account with the message, "Something all my Left-Leaning (Hell Right-leaning too) friends should read about the gun debate."

We'll see if it gets any bites.

Carpe' Scrotum
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (163bc, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 67 invisible), 2,571 guests, and 1,336 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,716
Posts18,475,621
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.