Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Stop feeding the Troll.

GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Don't mean to feed the Troll, but I think It's RICK BIN TIME!!

J Simoneaud

Supper's ready!! you have 2 choices, Eat or Don't eat.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just when I thought it was impossible to have a lower opinion of either Ivy League a**-hats or lawyers, this obnoxious little twit comes riding out of the east to change all that.

You sir, are living proof that New Haven is the sphincter of the nation.

Rod

Hunting FOR Savages, Hunting WITH Savages
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Yalie
Dear Mark Claiborne:

It appears from your silence to the Part II questions, that you sold the Winchester Model 71 (the "rifle"), and that you sold that rifle for more than $1,000. By doing that, it pretty much defeats the "Yalie check crisis" argument, now doesn't it?

Don't you think its time for you to come clean, and return check #450 for $1,000 to me ("check #450")? An honorable man would do that.

If you attempt to present check #450 for payment at any time, since you have obviously sold the rifle, then I will use every legal remedy at my disposal.

Sincerely,

Chris Bemis

Hey Bemis,

I just happen to have check # *** drawn on your account which in turn I will sell to a Nigerian collection agency. They'll make copies of it and present the check to banks around the world in an attempt to collect the funds.

Does that give you a warm fuzzy?

laugh laugh laugh

Part IV to follow. grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mark, if you see this, again, I beg of you, issue this punk a cease and desist letter warning him of Defamation of Character charges.

FWIW, the creampuff is retired so his "legal remedy" is a joke...

His license to practice law: EXPIRED

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by fish head
[quote=Yalie]Dear Mark Claiborne:

Hey Bemis,

I just happen to have check # *** drawn on your account which in turn I will sell to a Nigerian collection agency. They'll make copies of it and present the check to banks around the world in an attempt to collect the funds.

Does that give you a warm fuzzy?

laugh laugh laugh

Part IV to follow. grin

Now thats a idea, me like

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gemby58
I would keep the check take a pictures of it. So if he ever pops up on here again trying to do bussiness it can be used to show the rest of us what type of person he really is. I would add the picture of the worthless check to any of his posts either selling or buying as a reminder for the campfire members. I myself would be afraid of taking any form of payment from him, even cash.

The last thing I would do is post pictures of that check. Just ignore Yalie and let him fade away into the obscurity that he so richly deserves.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 8SNAKE
ignore Yalie and let him fade away into the obscurity that he so richly deserves.

Don't you think its time for you to come clean, and return check #450 for $1,000 to me

All the while letting him stew in his own slobber, while losing sleep and wringing his greedy little hands, if his precious cancelled check will be presented to be cashed. Seems he'll lose lots of sleep over that.....

Personally, I wouldn't waste the cost of a stamp to return it to the loser, anyhoo...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by huntsman22
Personally, I wouldn't waste the cost of a stamp to return it to the loser, anyhoo...

My initial thought was to demand a stamp from Yalie to mail back the check, but that would be small and petty. While right up Yalie's alley, both traits are completely foreign to Mark.

IC B3

79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Where is bricktop when you need him...

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
would think a canceled check means the OP is the one that put an end to the transaction, but WTF do i know.....would love to know how the OP would react if situations were reversed, he would prolly have filed a suit by now.....

how in the [bleep] is canceling payment not canceling the deal? you would think a lawyer would have better sense than this but then again Hawkeye claims to have passed law school....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
All he is doing is sitting in front of his keyboard pulling his pud stroking harder everytime someone reads or posts to his childish crying out for attention posts.

Long live the NRA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deserthunter1
pulling his pud

Puddin'?......new handle?

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by huntsman22
Originally Posted by deserthunter1
pulling his pud

Puddin'?......new handle?

Kind of catchy there Huntsman. Maybe a new song. I can hear John Anderson singing..."There's a little douche in my neighborhood.....and Yalie was puddin."

Lord, I apologize!! That was so wrong of me. cool

Bob
Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Dear Mark Claiborne:

It appears from your silence to the Part II questions, that you sold the Winchester Model 71 (the "rifle"), and that you sold that rifle for more than $1,000. By doing that, it pretty much defeats the "Yalie check crisis" argument, now doesn't it?

Don't you think its time for you to come clean, and return check #450 for $1,000 to me ("check #450")? An honorable man would do that.

If you attempt to present check #450 for payment at any time, since you have obviously sold the rifle, then I will use every legal remedy at my disposal.

Sincerely,

Chris Bemis

If you stopped payment on it it is no longer a good check. If it is more than 6 months old it is stale-dated and no longer honorable... oh wait... it wasn't at any point... anyway you know what I mean. The check isn't negotiable anymore. Go away man.

Why you keep bringing this up? You an attention whore or something?

Imagine that... an ivy league lawyer AND an attention whore. You really expect us to think you have the first clue as to what an honorable man would do?

If Mark is like me, that check was shredded a long, long time ago.

Shocked.

A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by nsaqam
Hell, this Bemis douchebag is such a POS that even fellow counselor and champion of the downtrodden, 22WRF, isn't coming to his defense.

That right there is telling.

The resemblance is...remarkable, isn't it?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If Mark is like me, that check was shredded a long, long time ago.

I would frame it and put it on the wall as a reminder to never do business with the man again. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Something worth reading!

I agree but I think that Mark was asking the OP to take the thread down. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

438 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 160user, 12344mag, 56 invisible), 2,568 guests, and 1,114 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,532
Posts18,530,971
Members74,038
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.