-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Anyone have a source for this? A google search turns up this website, WND, and various christian websites.

I have yet to find a news source carrying the story.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
Originally Posted by slymule
I'm betting every straight guy in school decides that he's going to start 'identifying' himself as part of the female gender, just to get the chance to shower with all those naked female bodies. I can't blame them, if I could of had that opportunity back when I was in high school, I along with all the other horny guys in school would of jumped at the chance. Damn....I was just born too early.

Seems to me anyone who so much as managed to chink (I guess that word could be confused with a derogatory word sometimes misappropriated for certain Asian people) a peep hole through any part of a wall or ceiling into the gals locker room would have found themselves in a serious world of dog doo. Now 'they' demand it. (Yeah, go ahead and shower with the girls, but if you get aroused, you're going to get arrested. blush )

Well cuff me. At that age with that chance I'd say if you didn't get aroused, you should check with the MD

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When I was in HS we had phyiscal Ed. and had to hit the showers daily.
Sad this wasn't done a long time ago, as I was born a lesbian.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by 700LH
When I was in HS we had phyiscal Ed. and had to hit the showers daily.
Sad this wasn't done a long time ago, as I was born a lesbian.

Me Two

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Pira,

Every single Republican voted against this bill. They are outnumbered about two to one.

Here is an article about it:

http://latestwire.com/2013/05/10/state-ordering-girls-locker-rooms-open-to-boys/

Nifty-250

"If you don't know where you're going, you may wind up somewhere else".
Yogi Berra
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by nifty-two-fifty
Pira,

Every single Republican voted against this bill. They are outnumbered about two to one.

Here is an article about it:

http://latestwire.com/2013/05/10/state-ordering-girls-locker-rooms-open-to-boys/

I think I misread it. When it said without a single Republican vote, I thought it meant none voted.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
The state of Commifornia is a dung heap that is just growing taller.

God is coming one day and many of the people in Commifornia are NOT going to let the outcome when they are refused at the gates of heaven.

This is just another example of the perversion in that sinful place.

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
Q
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Q
Someone is introducing a similar bill in NY called GENDA allowing those who "feel" they are of the opposite sex to use the others' bathrooms, showers, and locker rooms at their place of employment. The stupid liberals care nothing about what most people feel and will trip over each other to kiss up to a small minority. It's a real puker. Our nation is becoming a septic tank and the liberals are digging the hole with the help of an ignorant, dumbed-down electorate.

Qtip
Soli Deo Gloria!

"It's not a matter of legislating morality; it's a question of whose morality gets legislated"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tpcollins
As weird as these lawmakers are, I would think in the near future California might make it legal to bang 12 year olds . . .

Only 12 Nambula says it to late by 8. When are people going to quit putting up with this [bleep] and just bust some heads?

NRA Lifetime Member
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
TOTALLY DISGUSTING, and they wonder why people are leaving n droves,it's the ignorant COMMUNIST LIBERAL AGENDA.

IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by ColKlink
Homosexuals are like termites that eat away at the cultural foundations of a society. Societies who forget or ignore that fact and coddle to them are doomed to failure. Their presence, when openly tolerated and encouraged is corrosive and degrading, history bears that fact out.
So true.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by ColKlink
Homosexuals are like termites that eat away at the cultural foundations of a society. Societies who forget or ignore that fact and coddle to them are doomed to failure. Their presence, when openly tolerated and encouraged is corrosive and degrading, history bears that fact out.

The funny thing about history is the fact it's never wrong, Hmmmmm.....

In reality yes, however if you repeat and educate a lie often enough it becomes fact for those that can't think for themselves. I believe those that can't think for themselves have out voted those that do at this time.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
during grade school, and later for the majority of my high school years i attended a catholic school. The high school was actually a boarding school for girls, that allowed day students like me. Why was i born then, instead of now. Some of those boarders had really big hooters, and this is MUCH better then knocking pencils off their desk so they had to retrieve them.
Which on the subject of hooters, I knew a guy once that owned a restaurant. For a young lady to work there, she had to pass the pencil test. Anybody remember that?

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I always used the pencil test! Was always at the top of my list in determining whether she was a possible next girlfriend or not.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by bea175
Yep. You read that title right. The California State Assembly passed a bill on Friday that is mandating school let boys play on girls athletic teams and use the girls locker room and showers IF they identify as girls, or vice-versa for the girls wishing to utilize the boys locker room.
The Bill�s author is an openly homosexual man named Tom Ammiano. Mr. Ammiano has been a strong advocate for homosexuals and transgendered people for many years, and is reported to be the first teacher to come out as openly homosexual way back in 1975, before it was cool, and earned you a phone call from the President. Ammiano also co-founded a LGBT organization with Harvey Milk.
The bill passed 46-25 without a single Republican vote. Mr. Ammiano, is aware that some parents will be �uncomfortable� with their children sharing a locker room and showers with the opposite sex, but feels that this is the only way, to avoid �trampling other people�s rights�
The Bill, AB1266 states: �A pupil shall be permitted to participate in sex-segregated school programs and activities, including athletic teams and competitions, and use facilities consistent with his or her gender identity, irrespective of the gender listed on the pupil�s records.�
Well hold on there a second, Mr Ammiano in his concern about trampling the rights of the LGBT community seems to have forgotten that the OTHER students have rights as well. Don�t the girls in a locker room have the right to NOT be exposed in front of members of the opposite sex? Don�t they have a right to be �comfortable� in THEIR school environment? Oh and what about parents who have the right to raise their children as they wish. What if it violates a Muslim woman�s right to NOT be naked in front of the opposite sex, or a Christian�s right to not expose their body in front of boys. How DARE Mr. Ammiano infringe on the rights of other students to be comfortable in their own schools. How dare he supersede a parents right to make choices about how to raise their children?
Are you freakin� kidding me? If I was a parent of those poor hapless children in California, I would REFUSE to send my child to school until they built separate bathrooms and locker rooms for people who were born one gender but �identify� as another. I would start a lawsuit for the oppression of MY kids religious beliefs.

Rest assured, civil lawsuits will be forthcoming but it won't get much attention till we get some cell phone pics & video of bangin goin on in the locker rooms...or maybe some coach (boys or girls) gets his/her hand caught in or on the cookies...I see some huge monetary awards to plaintiffs against the state.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I fully agree that this bill is wrong. But lo those many years ago....I can remember a couple of young ladies I attended High School with that I wouldn't have minded soaping up in the shower or vice versa....

Happy Trails!
NRA Life Member
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm still looking for a credible source on this. Not that you guys ain't credible.......

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Nifty-250

Yogi Berra
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Your "CBS local source" reports that the bill in question is "pending in committee", not "passed" as is being claimed.

At least that's how I read it.

Do you read it differently?

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That CBS source says it was pending in January, 2012. It passed this past week, as I understand it.

Nifty-250

Yogi Berra
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 12344mag, 163bc, 45 invisible), 2,362 guests, and 1,247 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,641
Posts18,493,228
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.