Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
JoeMama Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
From Survivalblog:

"A recurring theme in western journalism, academia, and collectivist politics is the quaint notion that firearms are intrinsically evil. That is, that they have a will of their own, that somehow inspires their owners to murder and mayhem. I liken this nonsensical belief to voodoo.

The "guns are evil" viewpoint was encapsulated by social psychologist Leonard Berkowitz when he wrote: �Guns not only permit violence, they can stimulate it as well. The finger pulls the trigger, but the trigger may also be pulling the finger...".

I am a conservative with a lowercase "c".

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Liberals believe that people are intrinsically good and that objects make people do bad things. I wonder how they account for the fact that whenever they gain control of a society the bodies immediately pile up?

A government, to afford the needful protection and exercise proper care for the welfare of a people, must have homogeneity in its constituents.

-Jefferson Davis
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T

Here, Pull my finger! laugh

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

JoeMama Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ColKlink
Liberals believe that people are intrinsically good and that objects make people do bad things...

So why is making the "Morning after" pill available to 15 year olds is a good thing?

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
The Cult of the Vampire is a metaphor for the Left. Keep it under wraps and don�t reveal the real aim of Vampirism until too late. The Vampire is an adherent of his sires. Under different guises he is a Leftist, Liberal, or Progressive. Put a crucifix in his face and the Vampire will recoil. They don�t eat at the �Olive Garden� because of the garlic and bread sticks. They �turn� ordinary people with the promise of eternal life or a life in Paradise. Neither of which can ever be fulfilled.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Certainly by that reasoning, it follows that video games and movies are causative stimuli for violence. Take that Alec Baldwin and Tommy Lee Jones...

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by the_shootist

Here, Pull my finger! laugh
More akin to doo-doo. wink

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
You just have to believe in Zero and every will be ok.

Last edited by eyeball; 05/13/13.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They just want our guns...

Why?

Not sure

Snake

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Same reason hitler, Stalin and pol pot wanted them.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B3

JoeMama Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by eyeball
Same reason hitler, Stalin and pol pot wanted them.

Pol Pot's favorite instrument for execution was to tie a plastic bag around the target's head.

Do plastic bags commit murder? Perhaps having more than 10 plastic bags, including grocery bags, in one's house should be a felony.

That would make Walmart and Kroger the most massive merchants of death!

Dang!

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Austin Tx. has banned the the plastic bags. When you go to a store you take your own reusable bags or buy more from the store.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Just believe

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It is nearly always a mistake to tell other people what they believe. It happens around here a lot.

The only cure for life and death is to enjoy the interval.
George Santayana
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seems like the right place to post this wink -

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

529 members (1minute, 222Sako, 22250rem, 1lessdog, 1badf350, 16penny, 58 invisible), 2,672 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,915
Posts18,498,320
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.