Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

From Angus MacDougall

if you have any friends in the Tucson, Arizona area please forward this photo onto them. Every additional person with this mans image in their mind, is that much more faith my family can have that he will be caught.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'll pass it around to the family I have down that way.
Sorry to hear of your families loss Roger.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by THOMASMAGNUM
I'll pass it around to the family I have down that way.
Sorry to hear of your families loss Roger.

not my family, a friends nephew.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
My son used to work at the Chevron two miles east on Tanque Verde. No end to the bad stories while on duty. I'll keep my eyes open.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
If that kid were from the high school where I work, one of the security guards would recognize him in a heartbeat. Run that picture past your local high schools.

Prayers that the killer is brought to justice.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'll be damned if I can "search" and find the HEART RENDING, and very in depth article that was all center and front in the Arizona "Red Star" over the weekend, and (so typical of Pima County's SO and PD)it looks like this story has been quashed,......after all, this is a "Retirement area", and this sorta' chit is Bad for "Property values",....and makes Dupnick's clowns, and that [bleep] JOKE of a "P.D." down there look like exactly what they are,...FAILED groups,.......

They neither protect, or "Serve", and the young man's family were TERRIBLY concerned about him working a graveyard shift in an area where the Gollums and Zombies RULE after dark.

I'm going to go looking for that article,.....I regret not posting it when I first saw it.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If that kid were from the high school where I work, one of the security guards would recognize him in a heartbeat. Run that picture past your local high schools.

GREAT idea, and very true. Dunno why I didn't think of that blush

Rog, most all these animals are enrolled in school at some point, and most ain't very mobile, a good chance that punk is local.

Likewise, in any high school population, even big city, most of the kids are decent, the thugs stand out, and the Administration and School Cops quickly learn who they are. Heck, we even refer to ours by their first names, that's how well known they get.

Would still be true even if that punk had been out of school for a while. It ain't your average kid that does this.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
thanks mike. i sent the link to this thread to Angus.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Update, mebbe ?

Link: http://azstarnet.com/news/local/cri...a998f78-c3fc-11e2-9ad7-001a4bcf887a.html

Tucson police find hoodie, backpack of clerk stabbing suspect

Tucson police have recovered a hooded sweatshirt and backpack believed to belong to the man who stabbed Erick Bridges at an eastside convenience store Friday.

Detectives ask that anyone who knows the assailant to call 911 or 88-CRIME, said Sgt. Chris Widmer, a Tucson Police Department spokesman.

No new information on the case has been released by police.

Bridges, 22, died Saturday at University of Arizona Medical Center where he underwent surgery for wounds to his aorta and lung, said his sister, Jennifer Speese, in an interview Monday.

Bridges� attacker was described as a man in his early 20s, about 5 feet 8 inches tall with a thin build. He was wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt, dark jeans and was carrying a dark-colored backpack, police said.

BP, which owns Arco AM/PM, 7601 E. Tanque Verde Road, where Bridges was working the graveyard shift when he was mortally wounded, is offering a $25,000 reward for information that leads to an arrest in the case.

Donations are being taken at the store for memorial services, said Jamie Ott, AM/PM general manager.

A candlelight vigil celebrating Bridges� life is set for 7:30 p.m. Saturday at Baseball Field No. 2 at Morris K. Udall Regional Park, 7200 E. Tanque Verde Road.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

90 members (10gaugemag, 6MMWASP, 673, 79S, 2ndwind, 8 invisible), 1,737 guests, and 830 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,759
Posts18,514,950
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.