Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Not on the wagon either, especially given the endorsement by the 24HCF resident thief. I tried out the Vortex Viper 8x32 HD as compared to a Leupy GR HD 8x32. The GR HD is far superior.

Funny thing... I made two phone calls one day to track your reputation down. First call was to a former coworker that thought he knew who you were. Second call was to a guy he thought knew you... And thinks you are a total POS.

Seems that guy does know you and your business. And he thinks you are a lying, thieving POS.

Of course, I do not know if you are or not, but it sure did not take long to find someone local to you that absolutely detests you and was willing to say so.

"Coddled, arrogant, has-been jock with a chip the size of Texas on his shoulder" was one of the first comments.

Again, he may just have dealt with you on a bad day... but I bet I could dig up more pretty easy.

As you are pretty much clueless in every aspect of what you post I will simply say I will not call you names unless I know they are earned.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by okok
Does your Son know you're a thief? wink

On second thought... do your offspring... should THEY be so unfortunate as to have sprung from your loins... realize what a lowlife you are? You do not have the information needed to make your lowlife jab, yet you are willing to make it in public at a very cherished object, my son.

You are only slightly more pathetic than a used and perforated Chicago alley condom.

Take a look at the hundreds of dollars in shipping I have paid from my pocket to send lots of stuff to kids on 24hour. There have been two trips I donated 100% to Hunt of a Lifetime that many here helped fund.

There was the memorial walking path at Camp Tyler in Tyler TX that many here helped with and which happened as a direct result of my efforts. Thousands were raised and an incredible thing happened.

When you think you are worthy of the kind of cheap shot you took please let me know and I will give you plenty more to chew on.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by okok
Does your Son know you're a thief? wink

Unsubstantiated hearsay. Unlike the realities with some here who have proven themselves to be shameless liars.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by eh76
Originally Posted by jryoung
Originally Posted by eh76
if it is made in china I won't buy it.

What type of electronic device did you just type that on?

my iphone which actually has a made in usa sticker on it

Strange. Mine says "designed by Apple in California" "Assembled in China"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've received quite a few phone calls today, so I must state,
I have no vortex optics nor what has been called a pos stock or brand new in the white cartridge trap, that was sent to Alaska, and have asked multiple times for it's return.
If it is/was a pos, then no work should have been started and should have been returned with an explanation, that there are issues with the stock and the requested work cannot be completed.
After several threads calling the party out, and in one of them, very clearly was stated my property was in possession, and might be returned if I kept my mouth shut, or something to that verbage.
As far as I am concerned it is theft and Art is a thief, for still keeping my stock and cartridge trap and making no attempt to return them or compensating me for lost or damaged property thru negligent work.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
When that Campfire advertiser happens to offer just about EVERY brand you can think of it certainly weakens your argument... such as it is...

[Linked Image]

This was the 7th of May... This particular model gets lots of praise, but only, it seems, from those that actually use it...
art

Is everybody thinking what I'm thinking? (Look at the beautiful wood on that Model 700...)

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Not on the wagon either, especially given the endorsement by the 24HCF resident thief. I tried out the Vortex Viper 8x32 HD as compared to a Leupy GR HD 8x32. The GR HD is far superior.

Funny thing... I made two phone calls one day to track your reputation down. First call was to a former coworker that thought he knew who you were. Second call was to a guy he thought knew you... And thinks you are a total POS.

Seems that guy does know you and your business. And he thinks you are a lying, thieving POS.

Of course, I do not know if you are or not, but it sure did not take long to find someone local to you that absolutely detests you and was willing to say so.

"Coddled, arrogant, has-been jock with a chip the size of Texas on his shoulder" was one of the first comments.

Again, he may just have dealt with you on a bad day... but I bet I could dig up more pretty easy.

As you are pretty much clueless in every aspect of what you post I will simply say I will not call you names unless I know they are earned.

Guess again bro. That's a laughable, very long reach there. Feel free to PM me about these supposed coworkers I've had, that "thought" they knew me. I guess we can now add "liar" to your list of qualities.

Last edited by JGRaider; 05/24/13.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
nah. that's not it.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by splattermatic
I've received quite a few phone calls today, so I must state,
I have no vortex optics nor what has been called a pos stock or brand new in the white cartridge trap, that was sent to Alaska, and have asked multiple times for it's return.
If it is/was a pos, then no work should have been started and should have been returned with an explanation, that there are issues with the stock and the requested work cannot be completed.
After several threads calling the party out, and in one of them, very clearly was stated my property was in possession, and might be returned if I kept my mouth shut, or something to that verbage.
As far as I am concerned it is theft and Art is a thief, for still keeping my stock and cartridge trap and making no attempt to return them or compensating me for lost or damaged property thru negligent work.

You managed to panhandle for someone to pay your NRA dues, maybe we can take up a collection for you, who's in?

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
When that Campfire advertiser happens to offer just about EVERY brand you can think of it certainly weakens your argument... such as it is...

[Linked Image]

This was the 7th of May... This particular model gets lots of praise, but only, it seems, from those that actually use it...
art

Is everybody thinking what I'm thinking? (Look at the beautiful wood on that Model 700...)

Yes Great Bear and really nice piece of lumber on that rifle. Normally I could give two chits about people taking threads off track but why don't you guys go settle your issues somewhere else. Start a new thread about your issue, exchange private messages for petes sake.....

Doveryai no Proveryai

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Guess again bro. That's a laughable, very long reach there. Feel free to PM me about these supposed coworkers I've had, that "thought" they knew me. I guess we can now add "liar" to your list of qualities.

Your reading comprehension ranks right up there with your analytical prowess. The former coworker would be a coworker of mine, not yours...

Funny thing is the more you protest about every aspect the more it looks like Freud had you in mind on the concept of being that which we are most afraid of... or Shakespeare's "Me doth think the lady protests too much..."

Easy bet to win when the noise is so reliable...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I got lucky and got a pretty nice looking piece of lumber in my 700 also, but most likely just a dream I'll ever take a bear like that.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The pictured 700 has a Pac-Nor #5 contour SS barrel in 375AI and the stock is Turkish walnut. I built in about maximum cast-on (5/16 at heel and 3/16 at toe) and it swings a bit sideways rather than coming up. Riley had never shot a critter with it and was amazed to actually see the bullet impact and spray from the back side.

He shot it several times to make sure it was really dead and saw every impact. It is a kitten.

I still have a stash of 270gr XFBs for it and they are extremely accurate. It was the rifle I shot a Kodiak bear with when Rick and MuleyStalker came with me some years back. After we killed the bear we had a spot of rough weather and which we hid from in a small bight close to the beach.

Scott and Rick decided to compare Rick's rifle to mine for fun shooting. A couple boxes of my ammo later they decided mine was a lot more fun...

Amazing thing about this bear was a bullet someone else had left in the bear's head long before. It had probably come in from the side, but it broke off a chunk of the nuchal crest, turned into a flattened banana, and traveled forward in the muscle but did not come to rest against bone at all. It was in a large packet of scar tissue.

[Linked Image]

The notch in the nuchal crest is just to the right of center at the aft end of the skull.

[Linked Image]

I am guessing the bullet was about 30 caliber, obviously all lead, and it would not surprise me if it was from a 30-30...

Riley spotted, paddled to, and shot the bear within an hour of starting the hunt. It was his first Kodiak bear.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Barkoff
I got lucky and got a pretty nice looking piece of lumber in my 700 also, but most likely just a dream I'll ever take a bear like that.

[Linked Image]

That is a prettier piece of wood than most!

Spoke to guide from Larson Bay that took 9 bear hunters this spring and they saw exactly two bears, total. The spring was ridiculously late and bears remained in dens for virtually the entire season.

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J

Your reading comprehension ranks right up there with your analytical prowess. The former coworker would be a coworker of mine, not yours...

Funny thing is the more you protest about every aspect the more it looks like Freud had you in mind on the concept of being that which we are most afraid of... or Shakespeare's "Me doth think the lady protests too much..."

Easy bet to win when the noise is so reliable...

Nice try Sticky Fingers, a swing and a miss though.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

529 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 117LBS, 47 invisible), 3,042 guests, and 1,183 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,442
Posts18,528,699
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.