Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
sargent Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
Use the link below to get $15 off of your first order of $49 or more.

Again, it is for first time buyers.

Have fun with it!

http://bit.ly/Zvk6oF

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sportsman's Guide! Good outfit that has clothed me for a good many years! There are times when everything that I'm wearing has come from SG, at bargain prices. Got a passel of extra-nice dress shirts there for $5 apiece!

There's a lot of other SG stuff around the house, too.

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
For sure some great deals on there. If you purchase much, it is well worthwhile to get their "Buyers Club" card. At $29.99, I saved enough on just one order to get more than the cost of the card back.
A couple of cautions, though: they get a lot of merchandise that is old closeout models or stuff from bankrupt companies. I was ready to order a couple of game cameras from them some time ago that claimed a fantastic flash range of 75 feet or so. A little research showed that the manufacturer was out of business, and the cameras had a failure rate of almost 100%.
The other caution is their claim of "military style" on a lot of items, when the item really has no history of being used by any of our forces.
Just shop carefully and have fun saving some bucks.

Myron

How many peckers can a Pecker Checker check if a Pecker Checker could check peckers?
(stolen from shootinurse)
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Gave up on 'em.

A few years ago they advertised Eisenhower jackets for sale at a good price.

The price was good enough that I didn't expect an original,...which have become collectable,..but I thought that I'd get a decent quality reproduction.

What I got was some type of European military surplus jacket that *definitely* wasn't an Eisenhower jacket or even a cheap replica of one.

No thanks.

Never again.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I recall buying something from him when he first started. Came to the conclusion that he was a crook and never went back.

I just don't remember why.

I could wish a lot of things on my worst enemy but neuropathy ain't one of them.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He stole your memory! shocked

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Have got some great deals over the years form tree stands to ammo, but just reading the desriptions can tell you alot about the item...

Ted
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I live within driving distance of them in South St. Paul. 'Been in there quite a few times. Cheap source for MilSurp ammo if they've got anything in stock in this day and age. Lots of the other stuff is pretty junky. Be careful with the military fatigues they sell. You could end up with product made anywhere on the globe besides the U.S. Most of the off brand scopes they sell are pretty low quality. Buyer beware.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
JAP Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I bought a [bleep] of PMC Scoremaster 22RF from them about 7 years ago for $20.00 a brick. Still have a few boxes left.It was the best investment in 22RF ammo I ever made.

Other than that most of their products look a little cheesy.

Jim

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The milsurp stuff that I've bought there � from all over Europe � has been quality � no chintz.

"Good enough" isn't.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Many moons ago they were selling Remington 416 Rem Mag ammo for $18/box loaded with 400 gr Barnes solids whistle

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If 586,000 items come from 586,000 manufacturers, I'd expect some great number of 'em to be chintzy to the nth.

Seems reasonable enough.

So far, haven't gotten any such from Sir Olen. (I'd knock on wood, but that'd make my head hurt.)

"Good enough" isn't.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Ken Howell
The milsurp stuff that I've bought there � from all over Europe � has been quality � no chintz.

I bought some mil surplus East German border guard jackboots from him over 20 years ago. They are of typical great German quality and I still get them out and march around in them every once in a while. My experience may not be typical but I've always been very pleased with everything I've bought from him and it has all been of good quality.

A government, to afford the needful protection and exercise proper care for the welfare of a people, must have homogeneity in its constituents.

-Jefferson Davis
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
All good past experiences with them. Gary Olen even refunded to me the full purchase price of a $1200.00 Gen2 NV weapon site after I enjoyed it for 2 years.

Might of known Bristoe would have issue with them. Gaptoofed assbag.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Just once, I'd like to be trolled by someone who isn't an idiot.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by ColKlink

I bought some mil surplus East German border guard jackboots from him over 20 years ago. They are of typical great German quality and I still get them out and march around in them every once in a while. My experience may not be typical but I've always been very pleased with everything I've bought from him and it has all been of good quality.

I'd have no problem with them if the jacket I bought had been advertised as a "wonky military dress jacket from some wonky European country",..instead of "Eisenhower jacket".

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
With some folks, one stumble is permanently unforgivable. Beyond eternity.

"Good enough" isn't.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
haven't taken that step yet but they seem to be the only ones with factory 35 rem in 150 grain at a solid/doable price

AZCOUES___Border Rat Clan
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by ColKlink

I'd have no problem with them if the jacket I bought had been advertised as a "wonky military dress jacket from some wonky European country",..instead of "Eisenhower jacket".

I understand, I would feel the same way.

A government, to afford the needful protection and exercise proper care for the welfare of a people, must have homogeneity in its constituents.

-Jefferson Davis
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Just once, I'd like to be trolled by someone who isn't an idiot.
You opened your fapcatcher on something that didn't concern you,
trying to be 'cutsie' and show your ass. I warned you before: you start set trippin, dat ass was mine.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

399 members (17CalFan, 007FJ, 12344mag, 160user, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 40 invisible), 1,776 guests, and 1,076 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,002
Posts18,481,306
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.