-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Don't forget the aspect pictured below, you pathetic imbred cornholer.

Is it illegal to blow up gophers in your chithole of residence ?

Ain't here,.......any more than this.

GTC

[Linked Image]

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Originally Posted by Scott_Thornley
Originally Posted by WranglerJohn
In California you'd be charged with a felony, private property or not. Tannerite is considered an explosive. Stuff should be taken off the market nationwide.

The California state motto is not "Eureka", it is simply "NO!". California is the last place I'd use as an example of what freedom loving citizens should enact as law.

As with so many things, the problems arise when some people are very interested in their rights and don't give a rat's ass about responsibility. (Meant to supplement your comment, not argue against it.)

Exactly,......setting off a large blast in a quiet canyon (where unregulated target shooting IS still allowed, and happening) early on a Sunday morning is STUPID, and confrontational,......the work of morons.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

"If you have to ask you can't afford it" ETN10
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Tannerite isn't cheap in quantity. Our chosen route is to cut open commercial cold packs, remove the water pouch and add powdered aluminum. much cheaper with same response.

We only do it on private land where I know the local LEO who know what we are doing in case anyone calls.

Lots of videos on YouTube of you search "cold pack tannerite".

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I wonder what that stuff would do to a beaver dam...

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The OP is having a bit of fun on private land. So what, let em. If we have reached the point where you have to stop anything you do in fear it may cause a leftist backlash, they have already won. Its just like anything else, use it in a responsible manner ad [bleep] anyone who doesnt approve. As of now the stuff is legal in most states. Until that changes, have some fun!

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Yep, but it is a propellant too. The limit is one pound in possession at any time in California. Tannerite has no redeeming function. It is an explosive product much the same as fireworks, and as can be seen, can be quite destructive.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
In California you'd be charged with a felony, private property or not. Tannerite is considered an explosive. Stuff should be taken off the market nationwide.

The California state motto is not "Eureka", it is simply "NO!". California is the last place I'd use as an example of what freedom loving citizens should enact as law.

As with so many things, the problems arise when some people are very interested in their rights and don't give a rat's ass about responsibility. (Meant to supplement your comment, not argue against it.)

The Second Amendment does not extend to Tannerite, it is neither a firearm or arm of any kind. It is a dangerous explosive that so far skirts the law. It is Bubba bait for the 60 watt I.Q. wanting to be an asshat and disturbing the neighbors. California's nannies also banned dry ice bombs, as the fellow in Disneyland discovered. However, after Boston expect fireworks and Tannerite to come under federal scrutiny.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

The Second Amendment does not extend to Tannerite, it is neither a firearm or arm of any kind. It is a dangerous explosive that so far skirts the law. It is Bubba bait for the 60 watt I.Q. wanting to be an asshat and disturbing the neighbors. California's nannies also banned dry ice bombs, as the fellow in Disneyland discovered. However, after Boston expect fireworks and Tannerite to come under federal scrutiny.

Crawl back in your hole.

Here, hold my beer and watch this!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gunchamp
The OP is having a bit of fun on private land. So what, let em. If we have reached the point where you have to stop anything you do in fear it may cause a leftist backlash, they have already won. Its just like anything else, use it in a responsible manner ad [bleep] anyone who doesnt approve. As of now the stuff is legal in most states. Until that changes, have some fun!

Amen !

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The Second Amendment does not extend to Tannerite, it is neither a firearm or arm of any kind. It is a dangerous explosive that so far skirts the law. It is Bubba bait for the 60 watt I.Q. wanting to be an asshat and disturbing the neighbors.

I disagree with that and so would Claus von Stauffenberg and many others.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I had a so-called machine gun (Colt M-16) at one time and every time I fired it, the local LEO would show up as someone would report a machine gun. It was legal and used within the legal aspects of ownership, but I sold it. Too many people calling and worried about illegal activity they knew nothing about.

We can all get wound up about something we don't like, but it is still America and there are freedoms we don't even recognize among ourselves in this regard.

Dynamite used to be available at the local county road office, it isn't anymore. What has changed that makes dynamite more dangerous today than it was 50 years ago? It's not the dynamite...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yep, but it is a propellant too. The limit is one pound in possession at any time in California. Tannerite has no redeeming function. It is an explosive product much the same as fireworks, and as can be seen, can be quite destructive.

one pound? [bleep] me i can have as much as i want....California is the land of fruit and nuts, using it as an example of what ought to be right is idiotic.....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Farting too loudly in California might be classified as a felony.

[Linked Image]

Proud NRA Life Member
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I

Jesus H. Christ there are a lot of kill-joys on the this site.

Cool stuff DeerTracker. I hope to hell I never get so old that blowing stuff up doesn't seem cool.

If you're not burning through batteries in your headlamp,...you're doing it wrong.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And people get bent out of shape when people wont sell a gun on this site to some dolt in california. Idiots like WJ are why.

I kill chit. "The Heathens nest"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Fun Stuff!

Try putting 1 pound inside a 55 gallon drum turned upside down, Sucker launches into orbit. Have fun.

I LOVE loud fast and dangerous, .....always have, as some here know / can verify.

This Tannerite crap ?

STUPID stuff , when slob shooters start setting it off in tree hugger's "Canyons" on a Sunday morning.

Believe me, you do not want to see the minutes of the meetings with USFS, and "Concerned Groups" from areas I can SEE from where I sit.

Great American freedom (responsibility in actions) or a powerful TOOL for the antis to freak (further) out about ?

Food for thought

gtc

Agreed...

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Tannerite vs camper.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I hope those knuckleheads picked up their mess, but I somehow think they left a lot of it.

As a kid I loved to blow up things. I haven't changed, but this trend isn't good for shooters. The public eye will go from looking at us as cooks to seeing dangerous nuts.

I wonder how this would work on gophers??? confused laugh

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Agree.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

136 members (1eyedmule, 44mc, 3333vl, 7887mm08, 308ld, 35, 11 invisible), 1,537 guests, and 884 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,772
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.