Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE
If they convict him because that what they have set him up for. The Governor of that state needs to show some balls and pardon him.

The governor is the one who appionted the special prosecutor, Ms. Corey, to the case. She had just recently completed a case where she tried and convicted an eleven year old as an adult.

GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Hispanic is considered White, the ethnicity is Hispanic or Latino. Don't you guys ever read your form 4473?

NRA Life Member
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I agree that the MSM & even the president has already had the trial for Zimmerman. One of the big issues against Zimmerman is that it appears he followed Martin in his truck after the dispatcher advised that police were on the way. Obviously, Zimmerman had to exit his truck for the shooting to occur. I believe this will be a key part of the prosecution. Even if Zimmerman is cleared there will be a civil trial which may well include the HOA. This will be a long & controversial series of trials.

Life Members SCI & NRA. NRA Instructor & RSO. What have YOU done to support hunting & gun rights?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
I hope Z can buy his own tropical Isle with the proceeds of litigation against various media outlets.

i hope you are right

but

I think he is porked

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Key evidence is that Zimmerman shot him in self defense. The wounds sustained to Zimmerman and the shot placement on Martin will tell alot of the story in itself.

Doesn't matter he exited his truck! There is no law that states he must stay in his vehicle!
The dispatcher can advise him what to do but it they do not have the authority to tell him what to do. In most cases a dispatcher isn't even certified LEO unless on a small time Sheriffs Dept. Zimmerman could go anywhere he wants too. He could walk up to Martin and have a conversation if he wanted too.
Now if it were proven that he attempted to detain Martin, that would be a different story but thus far no evidence points to that situation?
The Police Chief stepping down/fired. A special prosecutor being appointed by the corrupt Justice Dept. Eric Holder saying he would go after Civil Rights violations if no criminal charges were to be filed all lead me to believe this isn't about law. It's about special interest, retaliation, and racism!

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Can't call 'edge' here.

Never seen a coin stand on edge in a coin toss anyways.

This one is heads the racebaiters insight riots and never ending claims of inequality with an equittal. We America lose.

Tails the the racebaiters win and Mr Zimmerman goes to prison, destroying a portion of an inalienable right of self-defence. We America lose.

I am calling heads, Zimmerman walks, and rioters are meet with armed responce. Caving to irrational demande and falsified accusations has seen it's day.

Clinging to my God, and my guns!
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Lawyers are scummy dirt bags. The lawyers on the prosecution team ought to have their licenses yanked and arrested for kidnapping Zimmerman, unless, of course, you think that Zimmerman had no right to defend himself from great bodily injury or death.

If lawyers don't start policing themselves and cleaning up that cesspool occupation, voters need to do it via the initiative process.

Seems like at least a lawyer is arrested every day. We need to start arresting more, like prosecutors who kidnap innocent citizens for political expedience.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The case should have never made it this far and the police chief, his department, and the city prosecutor had it right the first time!

I agree with you that the rioters should be met with armed resistance!

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
I hope Z can buy his own tropical Isle with the proceeds of litigation against various media outlets.

If he is convicted (injustice happens), I alternatively hope the honkeys help his detractors burn their neighborhoods.

Zimmerman won't get chit out of being kidnapped. You see, prosecutors and judges have it figured out. They have immunity from lawsuits. That is why there ought to be no such things as judicial and prosecutor immunities.

IC B3

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
[Linked Image]

Is that the gun Zimmerman shot martin with?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Esox357
The case should have never made it this far and the police chief, his department, and the city prosecutor had it right the first time!

I agree with you that the rioters should be met with armed resistance!

turn the water hose on them like the old days.

GOA
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by plainsman456
I still can't get over the white-hispanic thing.

Why not?

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 1234, 51 invisible), 3,141 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,670
Posts18,534,157
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.