Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Fearfully reflective of his thoughts on how our own freedoms should be trounced when it comes to private education I'm sure.

It certainly reflects the post modern view that religion is by definition a fuel for ignorance, hatred, and bigotry. He is a Liberal and will, if given the chance (which certainly appears to have been offered freely), destroy our great Republic.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kutenay
Originally Posted by Pete E
[quote=kutenay]

And of course your forefathers never fought/oppressed the native Canadian Indians when they took their land?

No, actually, MY forefathers here in Canada, DID NOT ...oppress... ANYONE and half of them WERE British, but, Scots, not English.

The situation here from when my Norse ethnic forbearers first came to "Vinland" circa AD 885 and then my actual family arrived with Sir William Alexander, in the 17thC. and the horrific behaviour of the English, specifically in the late 18th, the 19th and the 20thC.s IN IRELAND to the indigenous Irish people is much different.

wouldnt use our Norse forebearers as an example.....we didnt like the indians back in 885 and faught them.....we beat the chit out of both the English and Irish which is why Iceland has significant Irish blood from the Irish women kidnapped on the way over to set up shop....

the British Isles is one of the most fought over pieces of ground in the last 2000 years.....it rivals the chunk of land currently owned by Israel when it comes to various groups including outsiders shedding blood over possession....whole lot of early English kings refused to lower themselves to speaking English, they were French and not heathen English crazy

Last edited by rattler; 06/19/13.

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by pira114
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Oh please spare me the anti-British rant. There's plenty of hatred to go around.

There's plenty of hatred for the brits because they have it coming.

Yeah, the hateful baztards stood alone against Hitler and Stalin just to honour a century old treaty with Poland........

MANY ACTIONS by MANY different peoples, deserve to be hated...and, that is the important point, IMO.

I must have misread your post then. And of course not to mention IRA rebellion in 1916 (with German help) and of course their collaboration with the NAZIS during WWII. I see Pira continues his inexorable quest for Forum Buffoon...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Is there no end to this Buffoonery?

This "thing" is an embarrassment

Really

Snake

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Tiocfaidh �r l�

So, you consider yourself a political Irishman?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Has the Islamic lawn jockey ever went to a Muslim country and told a certain tribe of camel humpers to stop educating their children in a certain denomination of Islam? Doubt that will ever happen, halfbreed was educated in a religious school himself as a yute.

Last edited by nathanial; 06/19/13.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Pete E

The best thing that could happen to Ireland is reunification under the republic and to get the English out of their country.

Erin Go Bragh!

Given that the proportion of Catholics in Northern Ireland is increasing, that might be a feasible solution one day..

Personally, I think an independent Northern Ireland is a more likely scenario first, perhaps with unification happening sometime later when the British were out of the picture..

That would be the best thing, the Irish should have their own future in their own hands.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
Is it true that he's been spelling his name "O'Bama" while on the Emerald Isle?

What, descendant of Bama...doubt it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If this "Bama" was a rank idiot, I can believe it. grin

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by curdog4570
If this "Bama" was a rank idiot, I can believe it. grin

Now that was funny!

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by watch4bear
President Barack Obama stood before a crowd of 2,000 young people this morning and called for an end to Catholic education in Northern Ireland.
�If towns remain divided,� said the U.S. President, �if Catholics have their schools and buildings and Protestants have theirs, if we can�t see ourselves in one another and fear or resentment are allowed to harden�that too encourages division and discourages cooperation.�

0bama wants all the children to go to public schools and learn morality from The Church of State.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Oh please spare me the anti-British rant. There's plenty of hatred to go around.

There's plenty of hatred for the brits because they have it coming.

Yeah, the hateful baztards stood alone against Hitler and Stalin just to honour a century old treaty with Poland........

MANY ACTIONS by MANY different peoples, deserve to be hated...and, that is the important point, IMO.

yeah? And how about the treaty with Czechoslovakia? Does Munich means anything to you?

Refresher:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peace_for_our_time

Last edited by Czech_Made; 06/19/13.

The brain is a wonderful organ. It starts the moment you get up and doesn't stop untill you get into the office.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What Treaty? Yes Munich does and so does Winston Churchill, so what's your point?

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Tiocfaidh �r l�

So, you consider yourself a political Irishman?

Tiocfaidh �r l� = "our day will come", for those wondering....

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 16bore
If he craps on 3 more countries, he gets a free set of steak knives.....

smile He should already have his set of knives

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This has nothing to do with the Irish,not really.

This is about Obama's war on the Catholic church.

The Catholic church is the largest Christian organization in the world,with over 1 billion members.

The Catholic church is the largest provider of health care in this nation,antithetical to Obamacare.

The Catholic church is the largest adoption agency in this nation.

The Catholic church apposes adoption to homosexuals.

The Catholic church apposes abortion.

The Catholic church is responsible for the founding of over 200 colleges and universities,whose adherents teach Christian principles, which are antithetical to Obama's Islamic,communist world views.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rte
This has nothing to do with the Irish,not really.

This is about Obama's war on the Catholic church.

The Catholic church is the largest Christian organization in the world,with over 1 billion members.

The Catholic church is the largest provider of health care in this nation,antithetical to Obamacare.

The Catholic church is the largest adoption agency in this nation.

The Catholic church apposes adoption to homosexuals.

The Catholic church apposes abortion.

The Catholic church is responsible for the founding of over 200 colleges and universities,whose adherents teach Christian principles, which are antithetical to Obama's Islamic,communist world views.

Amen.
The Catholic Church is antithetical to the Church of State.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What Treaty? Yes Munich does and so does Winston Churchill, so what's your point?

The french and british were supposed to stand for Czechoslovakia - and sided with Hitler instead. Does not hurt to say the whole story when you mention Poland.

Last edited by Czech_Made; 06/19/13.

The brain is a wonderful organ. It starts the moment you get up and doesn't stop untill you get into the office.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
There was no treaty.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The comments in this thread are what I believe to be an example of one of my grandpa's favorite axioms.

"You can't see the forest for the trees."

Wake up men!

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (22kHornet, 25aught6, 280ACKIMP, 222ND, 270wsmnutt, 10Glocks, 59 invisible), 2,561 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,380
Posts18,527,505
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.